Daughter subjects elderly mother to d...

Daughter subjects elderly mother to deplorable living conditions in Florissant

There are 11 comments on the KMOV-TV Saint Louis story from Jul 31, 2013, titled Daughter subjects elderly mother to deplorable living conditions in Florissant. In it, KMOV-TV Saint Louis reports that:

Two people are in custody and charged with elderly abuse after police found their Florissant home to be one of the most deplorable homes they have investigated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMOV-TV Saint Louis.

hardhead

Florissant, MO

#2 Aug 2, 2013
i hope they hang these people. hillbillies all the way. they look like a couple of crack heads.
Florissant Resident

Matawan, NJ

#5 Aug 3, 2013
On the positive side, that's actually unincorporated county, not Florissant.
Florissant Resident

Matawan, NJ

#7 Aug 8, 2013
I know you're a little touchy since you live near, not in Florissant. I can tell you as a person that has lived in Florissant for 35 years, and worked in it for over 20, that there has always been a difference between people living in Florissant, and people living near Florissant. Florissant has always been, and still is, better people on average than near Florissant. I include the part of Hazelwood next to Florissant as also being "better". Is Florissant going downhill? A little. Is it still a better than average middle class town? Yes. The crime rate is lower than Saint Charles, in spite of all the whining. As recently as last year, one of the business magazines listed Florissant, along with O'Fallon, as being one of the top 100 places to live in the US. I don't remember which one, google it.

As far as me being pedantic about it not being in Florissant, I'm sorry, I get tired of idiots saying places are in Florissant, when they are not The old Mazda place on 367 and 270 used to say it was in Florissant when it was a good 10 minute drive out of Florissant. The PD used to be really bad at saying places not even that near Florissant were in Florissant. It's tiresome.
knowitall

Florissant, MO

#9 Aug 8, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
Not really touchy about it. I moved over here because the housing was nicer. Florissant isn't the creme of anything. I'd actually rather my mail address be "St. Louis" instead of "Florissant".
You might be in "Florissant Proper"..but that just means you live closer to spider neck lady.
Then move to the city jack. You live outside of Florissant in a crap area anyway.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#10 Aug 9, 2013
we need to turn it around, it's all the hood now
Recall

Florissant, MO

#11 Aug 9, 2013
knowitall wrote:
<quoted text>Then move to the city jack. You live outside of Florissant in a crap area anyway.
You people act like you are talking about Ladue or town and country... Get over Self, bitch
knowitall

Florissant, MO

#13 Aug 12, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in St. Louis County. Florissant is part of St. Louis County. My part of town in fine. It doesn't feel overcrowded. It has more of a rural feeling to it. My neighbors are cool.(i.e. NOT spider neck lady) Your little tit for tat I live here you live there shit means nothing. Spider neck lady is going to rob your house while her husband has his way with your house pets. You won't be talking smack when your cat is walking around all bow-legged.
I live in the city nitwit. The squirrels walk funny around here. You been visiting pinhead.
hardhead

Florissant, MO

#15 Aug 13, 2013
hey rev i'm glad you bought up the flat tops.this use to be nice little starter homes a young couple could buy and stay a few years before moving up. why has the city of florissant let this area go down so bad. my bother inlaw has a rental house i there he has ahd for 30 years and i drove though there and some of the houses are real pieces of shit. they should have never been allowed to get this run down.
knowitall

Florissant, MO

#16 Aug 13, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
"The city of Florissant" you mean the "town" in the middle of St. Louis County? If you think you're the upper crust of the St. Louis Metro anus than you're delusional. I could fit your little flat top piece of shit in the back yard for the kids to use as a play house. We might live only 10 minutes apart, but the bottom feeders can afford the house next to yours...that's the difference between my neighborhood and yours. SO...you're a step above spider neck lady. Good for you.
Anyone who brought the crap off Wiethaupt that you live in is a fool. Built by the builder well know for constructing with the cheapest materiel and labor around. Good luck selling sucker.
knowitall

Florissant, MO

#18 Aug 13, 2013
Just really can't stand you. Now go out get some real friends. Not capable of it are you.
knowitall

Florissant, MO

#20 Aug 14, 2013
Reverend Vegas wrote:
Again with your glass house. You hang on to everything I say and study all my past posts. Enough so that you know where I live within a few miles. Speaking of getting real friends...It would appear that you spend a lot of time here just being a HATER because your life sucks. Everything you say is just a projection of yourself. Every person you hate on...is really just you HATING yourself. You can't stand me? Good. Then go away. Stop reading EVERYTHING I write and holding on to EVERY word with a vengeance. Hoping to one day muster up an intelligent rebuttal. You're a turd. Deal with it.
Stop posting bullshit and being an annoying jerk. Been reading these forums for the pass year and it doesn't take much studying to see you'll an a**hole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Overland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Real Estate Prices and moving..... 3 hr GAD 51
Hillary Clinton E-Mails 4 hr Old Timer 50
Browns dad inciting riot charges 4 hr Old Timer 4
Quote Of The Week (Mar '15) 12 hr Marcus Welby 156
Cabela's Moving from the Mills?? (Jan '14) 16 hr GAD 67
News Black Lives Matter* 17 hr Objectivos Blancos 1,186
sand Thu Deeze Nutz 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Overland Mortgages