Crappy laundromat in Peebles

Crappy laundromat in Peebles

Posted in the Otway Forum

fed up

Lewis Center, OH

#1 Jun 28, 2012
Is anyone else tired of getting ripped off by the laundromat in Peebles? Its always a gamble on whether or not the machine (washer or dryer) is going to work after you insert your money. If you do lose your money there is NEVER anyone in there to even tell.
Vegas

Dayton, OH

#2 Jun 30, 2012
Ha ha I win again mo money mo money lol next customer please. Gotta love it it's the only slot machine in Peebles. Come by and try your luck
Joke

United States

#3 Jul 1, 2012
Use to be nice. Machines don't work, place stinks, no air conditionind. really a dump!!!
been there

Westland, MI

#4 Jul 1, 2012
there is never any toilet paper in the bathrooms
Dwayne

Troy, OH

#5 Jul 23, 2012
I think Tom Partin owns it???
Whatevs

Vandalia, OH

#6 Jul 26, 2012
Okay, so you complain on here? How about calling them? Or better idea, BUY A WASHER AND DRYER. He is a busy man, running businesses which I am sure none of you can do. I am just saying, instead of bitching on here, call his office.
Dwayne

Troy, OH

#7 Jul 26, 2012
I don't think anyone knew Tom Partin owns it until now. He has an office? Sit's behind a desk? What is his number? Is this how you run a business? Guess so in Adams County. You know, some people go there because their washer or dryer just broke and they haven't had it replaced yet. Some are little old women who live off social security. So pathetic the attitudes in this county. It makes me SICK! Maybe posting this on topix is the only way to get someones attention who ARE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF! I used to be proud of this town. Thanks for helping make this town such a pitiful place to live! Why should anyone continue putting money in any of these businesses pockets. They are all crooks for the most part and don't care about their service or the quality of their product as long as they get paid! Anybody who stands by these crooks are no better. Birds of feather fly together.
Hahaha

Delaware, OH

#8 Jul 28, 2012
Dwayne, I couldn't have said it any better!!! His race track is another example of how he runs a business.
Grinch

Delaware, OH

#9 Jul 28, 2012
He is kinda like the Grinch- I wouldn't touch him with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole!
HEY WHATEVS

Lynchburg, OH

#10 Aug 24, 2012
HEY WHATEVS...IF HE WOULD POST A NUMBER WHERE PEOPLE COULD REACH HIM, I'M SURE PEOPLE WOULD CALL....DUH..I think he is ashamed he owns it or is too busy to be bothered by people complaining about it. Oh, and by the way, I own a washer and dryer, I only go in there when i need to wash my blankets and comforters that are to large to fit in my washer.
So stop bad mouthing people who use laundromats and tell your buddy Tom to stop in and fix the place up before it starts to look like the trailers he owns on Central Avenue...
warning

Vandalia, OH

#11 Sep 25, 2012
there is no hot water there, water heater has been broke for years!

dont pay for hot or warm wash, its all cold water!
Dick

Vandalia, OH

#12 Sep 25, 2012
Why is this place even open? It's like Tom Reed's pop machines, takes your money and gives you no pop. The dryers take your money and don't dry your clothes.
Lol

Greenbrier, AR

#14 Jan 13, 2014
All you guys are little bitchn crybabies...Waaa-Waaa-Waaaa Go somewhere else Tards! Lol
sabina horn

Hamersville, OH

#15 Feb 8, 2014
you could ipe yer ass on a t-shirt and then wash it.
shotguns daughter

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Jul 27, 2014
rip off. broke machines everywhere
t sowards

United States

#17 Jul 28, 2014
They might work if you use your ebt card bums

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Otway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 (May '16) 1 hr Rooster Gogburn 168,107
Topix time out party ... Relax and refresh your... (Jan '17) 2 hr bluegill2016 656
Home schooling 5 hr ChaCha7 14
Rhoden massacre off-topic chit-chat 5 hr ChaCha7 46
Cruisefest'17 6 hr Good times at Cru... 2
Murder victim JANA LACKEY 6 hr Bubbly 19
Cory crothers 7 hr Seriously 1

Otway Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Otway Mortgages