Young Women Sleeping w/ 80yr OLD men

Young Women Sleeping w/ 80yr OLD men

Posted in the Otway Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Disgusted

Marion, OH

#1 Feb 27, 2011
Am I the only one totally repulsed by th idea of a 20 something young woman sleeping with an 80+ yr old man??? Is Otway so far in the boonies that there are NO men even remotely close to your age? Have you no sense of self pride or dignity whatsoever? Were you raised as gutter trash or do your parents even know what it is you are doing? No man your own age who knew what you are doing would ever have anything to do with a woman like you other than to use you for a nights amusement and dump you back in the gutter from where you came. Try leaving my Great granpa alone you dirtbag & get a man your OWN age. Last thought, are you on drugs??
OtwayRedbird

United States

#2 Feb 28, 2011
Please let us know what you are talking about? Who and where did you see this......people need to be aware of what is going on.
If this is my child, I would definately want to know and intervene!!
OtwayBlackbird

Ashburn, VA

#3 Feb 28, 2011
u gonna give a name? at least give a description of this girl. what are her initials? i wanna know if its my girl. thanks.
Disgusted

Marion, OH

#4 Feb 28, 2011
I don't have a name YET but she is supposed to live near a junkyard. When I find out who she is I WILL POST it!!!
Otway Outlaw

Wilmington, OH

#5 Mar 18, 2011
This Is Some Springer Shit Guys
LAUGHING my A@@ off HONESTLY

More details Please
shake it

Ashburn, VA

#6 Mar 23, 2011
are there any 80 year old drug dealers in otway????? rofl.
ohmy

Bridgeport, WV

#7 Mar 25, 2011
Disgusted wrote:
Am I the only one totally repulsed by th idea of a 20 something young woman sleeping with an 80+ yr old man??? Is Otway so far in the boonies that there are NO men even remotely close to your age? Have you no sense of self pride or dignity whatsoever? Were you raised as gutter trash or do your parents even know what it is you are doing? No man your own age who knew what you are doing would ever have anything to do with a woman like you other than to use you for a nights amusement and dump you back in the gutter from where you came. Try leaving my Great granpa alone you dirtbag & get a man your OWN age. Last thought, are you on drugs??
Maybe you need to talk to your great grampa and tell him to quit trying to rob the craddle!
Disgusted

Marion, OH

#8 Mar 26, 2011
How many 80+ people aren't suffering from the onset of dementia or alzheimers? I heard her name is Roxanne & she lives off of Rocky Fork somewhere.She comes to "visit" him.

Question for ohmy, how many old men at that age would turn it down? I don't care who you are, a woman thats in her 20's has to be pretty darn desperate to have sex with a man that old. She's my sisters age && thats sick! on both parts.
ddjdkf

Bellevue, MI

#9 Mar 28, 2011
i bet ur grandpaws name is E.E?if so honey she aint the only one sleepin with that old prev!!so if it is him ur tkin about which hes the only ld man around that age that i know of that does that shit u need to take em n get em cheacked or atleast tell em to take it easy on all that rottin pussy!!i can name 6 diff girls that go up their n get his rocks off for shit!!so either tlk to ur gpaw n tell em hes not 25 anymore or let him live the rest of his life how he wants ok?
Disgusted

Marion, OH

#10 Mar 28, 2011
That's not my GREAT granpas initials. I have no idea who that is.If you know so much of what does go on around Otway then you obviously haven't heard of him.I'm only getting information by catching my mom talking to mamaw && it's her dad. By the remarks you are making, you aren't very intelligent or sensible. And they have told him to get checked b/c someone that young is coming around she would have to be a doper needing money to support her habit && they carry && pass STDs like it's their job. If not, she'd be with men her own age. I heard they called somewhere thats supposed to help older ppl when this happens but it turned out to be a waste of time. If it were a decent OLDER woman looking for companionship,that would be great. No one wants to find him robbed or worse b/c of some doper skank.
omg

Mckeesport, PA

#11 Mar 28, 2011
shake it wrote:
are there any 80 year old drug dealers in otway????? rofl.


lol that is funny
hgfhdl

Dubois, IN

#12 Mar 28, 2011
ok little girl hes a grown ass man yea its sick but theres not only something wrong with her theres something wrong with ur gpaw for giving her pills or paying her for sex in some way!!and if he gets robbed thats his own fault for lettin the nasty whores in his house anyway!!yea i do agree i think its gross but its his life and theres nuttin anyone can do about it!!and no i must not know him and really it sounds like im not missin out on anything anyway...so good luck but hes gonna do what he wants
nasty

United States

#13 Mar 29, 2011
ROFLMAO yes yes yes please give more imformation! I think thats funny
what hapened

Marion, OH

#14 Nov 6, 2011
this girl died a few weeks back lived on little spruce 23 yrs old. what happened to her?
Haha

Bergholz, OH

#15 Nov 9, 2011
Hey, if he is 80 and can still get it up, leave him alone. He deserves whatever he can get.
forgot

Wheelersburg, OH

#16 Nov 11, 2011
ddjdkf wrote:
i bet ur grandpaws name is E.E?if so honey she aint the only one sleepin with that old prev!!so if it is him ur tkin about which hes the only ld man around that age that i know of that does that shit u need to take em n get em cheacked or atleast tell em to take it easy on all that rottin pussy!!i can name 6 diff girls that go up their n get his rocks off for shit!!so either tlk to ur gpaw n tell em hes not 25 anymore or let him live the rest of his life how he wants ok?
Ernie is who came to mind for me to and I know of a few girls that go there and when she said something about a junkyard it made me think of Clarissa Hersman I know she and her girls do him!!
heather

Minford, OH

#17 Nov 12, 2011
if he,s 80 your rt on the first part just sleppen together, what else would there be to do? lmao
what hapened

Marion, OH

#18 Nov 14, 2011
ANYONE KNOW HOW GIRL SLEEPING WITH THE OLD MAN DIED? DIED OCT 12TH. 23YR ROXANNE SPEARS FROM LITTLE SPRUCE. OLD MANS FROM ROCKEY FORK.
I heard

Wheelersburg, OH

#19 Nov 28, 2011
what hapened wrote:
ANYONE KNOW HOW GIRL SLEEPING WITH THE OLD MAN DIED? DIED OCT 12TH. 23YR ROXANNE SPEARS FROM LITTLE SPRUCE. OLD MANS FROM ROCKEY FORK.
heard she was beat then went to ER was sent home then she over dosed not sure how much truth there is to this though.
zach taylor

Lynchburg, OH

#20 Dec 9, 2011
i wish i can sleep with a old women

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Otway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proud Pike Part 2 3 min Guest 2,344
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 (May '16) 7 min DubVeeStrong 80,317
What about a PSYCHIC? (May '16) 9 min Fellow psychic 95
RachelTruett. VERY INTERESTING!!!!!! 2 hr Rose 594
News COMMENTARY: Sick Nuke Worker Demands Toxic Comp... 2 hr Ohio Citizen 14
Now this theory here. Mindblowing 3 hr Perry Mason 24
Salissa thompson 3 hr Cody 1

Otway Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Otway Mortgages