ottumwa police are racist blacks and ...

ottumwa police are racist blacks and people of hispanic origin beware!!!

Posted in the Ottumwa Forum

Since: Mar 11

Atlantic, IA

#1 Mar 27, 2011
No justice for the brown and black.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 27, 2011
Believe me i no first had. Just the other night some black girls and some mexican girls had a fight the police didn't show up for like 30 min, but last night a black girl and a WHITE girl had a fight like four police cars showed up in like 5 minutes. The black girl was accused of everything and told to leave while the WHITE girl and her drunk friends stayed with no problems. One of the WHITE girls was drunk off her ass fell right in front of the police they didn't to anything.
mojustice

United States

#3 Jan 28, 2012
Yes the police in Ottumwa are truly racist. They beat a black minister who didnt resist arrest on Dec. 31st 2011. They put bruises on his body and in turn broke his left hand. Sad but true. No justice even for the faithful. SMDH
Poetic Justice

Ottumwa, IA

#4 May 20, 2012
mojustice wrote:
Yes the police in Ottumwa are truly racist. They beat a black minister who didnt resist arrest on Dec. 31st 2011. They put bruises on his body and in turn broke his left hand. Sad but true. No justice even for the faithful. SMDH
I don't believe your statement. If the cops are racists then why did they allow Ottumwa to become a safe zone for illegal aliens? Answer: Because Cargill controls the cops. Cargill has to have wetbacks to work there because they can't hire enough others so they make the cops like the other way while this continues.

The race card is the first to be played by all colored people when they get caught doing dirty. They holler "profiling" and "discrimination".

You are in white America. If you can't take the heat then get out of the frying pan! I will never understand why anybody would want to remain where they are not wanted by the general public which does not include Cargill.

Cargill can hire all the foreigners they want when they move their plant to Mexico. Good riddance!
BeatenNWhite

Ottumwa, IA

#5 Jun 8, 2012
they are not racist, they hate everyone the same, i was tazes and beaten at the ER, while under hospital care.......
DrunkIn Man

Ottumwa, IA

#6 Jun 24, 2012
You people need to stay out of down town when your drunk. People get drunk start spewing shit and get into fights.
Real

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Apr 11, 2013
You real stupid for that dumb remark you left.
Poetic Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe your statement. If the cops are racists then why did they allow Ottumwa to become a safe zone for illegal aliens? Answer: Because Cargill controls the cops. Cargill has to have wetbacks to work there because they can't hire enough others so they make the cops like the other way while this continues.
The race card is the first to be played by all colored people when they get caught doing dirty. They holler "profiling" and "discrimination".
You are in white America. If you can't take the heat then get out of the frying pan! I will never understand why anybody would want to remain where they are not wanted by the general public which does not include Cargill.
Cargill can hire all the foreigners they want when they move their plant to Mexico. Good riddance!
Shut up

United States

#8 Jun 25, 2013
Then why is there a Mexican cop then? Lol
police are bullys

Ottumwa, IA

#9 Nov 27, 2014
I reported to police that my child was being stalked and they refused to do anything about it because she is half black.
Police Farce

Ottumwa, IA

#11 Nov 27, 2014
Poetic Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about Cargill owning the police so does John Deere and other corporations as well as the Banks. Corporations and Bankers lobby to control politicians who pass unjust laws and legislation. This is why police do not serve or protect citizens they only serve and protect whomever donates money to the police farce. If you have ever been called to "donate to the police" on the phone this is how it works , they keep a naughty and nice list. They have a list of undesirables in the community and a list of people they keep on a pedestal. This is why they wont go out the way to help minorities, but if you threaten to beat up a John Deere ex CEO like one Ottumwa resident did they will surround your home and business with a swat team , ask hactivist Forrest Jamison they raided his home and terrorized his family for trolling said ex CEO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ottumwa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Canadian Pacific Railway Jul 21 Reseacher 1
ottumwa, IA PTI June 2013 layoff CP RR drivers Jul 21 Reseacher 1
Ottumwa Iowa Prisioner Escapes Jul 14 Ottumwa Bull 1
News Clinton will unveil aggressive economic agenda ... Jul 13 Le Jimbo 18
Kama2Krazy Jul 10 kama2krazy 1
News Ottumwa woman wins second big lottery prize May '15 Jim Wartson 2
looking for Forrest Jamison,  40 (Jan '14) May '15 TheFBEEEYE 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ottumwa Mortgages