ottumwa police are racist blacks and people of hispanic origin beware!!!

Posted in the Ottumwa Forum

Since: Mar 11

Atlantic, IA

#1 Mar 27, 2011
No justice for the brown and black.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 27, 2011
Believe me i no first had. Just the other night some black girls and some mexican girls had a fight the police didn't show up for like 30 min, but last night a black girl and a WHITE girl had a fight like four police cars showed up in like 5 minutes. The black girl was accused of everything and told to leave while the WHITE girl and her drunk friends stayed with no problems. One of the WHITE girls was drunk off her ass fell right in front of the police they didn't to anything.
mojustice

United States

#3 Jan 28, 2012
Yes the police in Ottumwa are truly racist. They beat a black minister who didnt resist arrest on Dec. 31st 2011. They put bruises on his body and in turn broke his left hand. Sad but true. No justice even for the faithful. SMDH
Poetic Justice

Ottumwa, IA

#4 May 20, 2012
mojustice wrote:
Yes the police in Ottumwa are truly racist. They beat a black minister who didnt resist arrest on Dec. 31st 2011. They put bruises on his body and in turn broke his left hand. Sad but true. No justice even for the faithful. SMDH
I don't believe your statement. If the cops are racists then why did they allow Ottumwa to become a safe zone for illegal aliens? Answer: Because Cargill controls the cops. Cargill has to have wetbacks to work there because they can't hire enough others so they make the cops like the other way while this continues.

The race card is the first to be played by all colored people when they get caught doing dirty. They holler "profiling" and "discrimination".

You are in white America. If you can't take the heat then get out of the frying pan! I will never understand why anybody would want to remain where they are not wanted by the general public which does not include Cargill.

Cargill can hire all the foreigners they want when they move their plant to Mexico. Good riddance!
BeatenNWhite

Ottumwa, IA

#5 Jun 8, 2012
they are not racist, they hate everyone the same, i was tazes and beaten at the ER, while under hospital care.......
DrunkIn Man

Ottumwa, IA

#6 Jun 24, 2012
You people need to stay out of down town when your drunk. People get drunk start spewing shit and get into fights.
Real

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Apr 11, 2013
You real stupid for that dumb remark you left.
Poetic Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe your statement. If the cops are racists then why did they allow Ottumwa to become a safe zone for illegal aliens? Answer: Because Cargill controls the cops. Cargill has to have wetbacks to work there because they can't hire enough others so they make the cops like the other way while this continues.
The race card is the first to be played by all colored people when they get caught doing dirty. They holler "profiling" and "discrimination".
You are in white America. If you can't take the heat then get out of the frying pan! I will never understand why anybody would want to remain where they are not wanted by the general public which does not include Cargill.
Cargill can hire all the foreigners they want when they move their plant to Mexico. Good riddance!
Shut up

United States

#8 Jun 25, 2013
Then why is there a Mexican cop then? Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ottumwa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forrest Jamison Aug '14 imbresario 2
IA Who do you support for Governor in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug '14 Go Blue Forever 63
IA Iowa House primary ground zero for gay marriage... (Jun '10) Jun '14 slayer rules 411
Ottumwa assault possibly gang related (Mar '11) May '14 Bill 3
IA Who do you support for Treasurer in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Mar '14 daxton 9
looking for Forrest Jamison, &#8201;40 (Jan '14) Mar '14 nunya 3
IA IA Natural Resources and Outdoor Recreation Tru... (Oct '10) Mar '14 aez 17
•••
•••

Ottumwa Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ottumwa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE