FBI looking at bank-heist suspect in ...

FBI looking at bank-heist suspect in other robberies

There are 1 comment on the The Morning Call story from Feb 19, 2008, titled FBI looking at bank-heist suspect in other robberies. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A Bucks County man arrested for allegedly robbing a Durham Township bank last week may be responsible for as many as seven other bank holdups in a three-county area, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

sassyscorpian

Allentown, PA

#1 Feb 19, 2008
i hope the witness who cared enough to put herself at risk in helping to report this crime, and let police know the license plate which is how this criminal was apprehended has been thanked and accknowledged for her part in helping. more citizens should care as well as her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pastor says he asked Fonder to leave church Unn... (Oct '08) Jun 20 anonymous 36
ottsville firehouse stop and shop april 17th 11... Mar '16 mama2nash 1
Upper Black Eddy Music Thread (Jul '14) Mar '16 Musikologist 4
do you need an xmas loan (Oct '13) Oct '15 bernarlyn villamor 2
News Motorcyclist hit by truck in fatal Bucks County... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Agreed 55
News Police officers fall down elevator shaft (Oct '08) Feb '15 Start new 55
Local Politics Do you approve of Diane M. Ellis-Marseglia as C... (May '12) Oct '14 Bucks resident 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ottsville Mortgages