Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Jul 26, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
One for the Road

Hawthorne, FL

#1 Jun 21, 2012
The owners have totally ruined the rustic tridition.
First of all, the back room drugs (coke and pot) flow free like the pours at the bar. The want to be "pimp" Mike has a past record of f@cking the girls in the back office during after hours partys also including drugs.

He also is dealing out of the bar weed, and if your a good pal.. you get some coke to. So when did the rustic turn into the new drug bar?

I know for a fact, he has slept with most the barmaids. One was knocked up. He told the last girl she was to be kept around cause she f@cks good. He also f@cked her few more times while on a Columbus bus ride.

This fall down drunk has scared the rustic name for Life. The food is terrible and service is bad, due to the dumb f@cks cant keep good employees.

This dumbass pill eating druggie drunk needs to get out of that business.. May the Rustic curse get you fag bait

And his wife, I think she has a cock. Maybe instead of Bitching all the time, she should just ass f@ck him and get it over with.

They consistantly serve underage (Caught on cell phone video) and sold weed to a person right in the bar.

And how does a drunk with a Super DUI still run a bar with the liquir license still legal. Thats ok, Tax on liquir lisence issues loom in your future jerk off.

Sell the bar and move back and sell cars.. your welcome is worn out douch bag
Just Me

Mount Vernon, OH

#2 Jun 21, 2012
One for the Road wrote:
The owners have totally ruined the rustic tridition.
First of all, the back room drugs (coke and pot) flow free like the pours at the bar. The want to be "pimp" Mike has a past record of f@cking the girls in the back office during after hours partys also including drugs.

He also is dealing out of the bar weed, and if your a good pal.. you get some coke to. So when did the rustic turn into the new drug bar?

I know for a fact, he has slept with most the barmaids. One was knocked up. He told the last girl she was to be kept around cause she f@cks good. He also f@cked her few more times while on a Columbus bus ride.

This fall down drunk has scared the rustic name for Life. The food is terrible and service is bad, due to the dumb f@cks cant keep good employees.

This dumbass pill eating druggie drunk needs to get out of that business.. May the Rustic curse get you fag bait

And his wife, I think she has a cock. Maybe instead of Bitching all the time, she should just ass f@ck him and get it over with.

They consistantly serve underage (Caught on cell phone video) and sold weed to a person right in the bar.

And how does a drunk with a Super DUI still run a bar with the liquir license still legal. Thats ok, Tax on liquir lisence issues loom in your future jerk off.

Sell the bar and move back and sell cars.. your welcome is worn out douch bag
Whew! Don't go there often but the weed comment I saw with my own eyes. Sad but true.
CowgirlOut

Hawthorne, FL

#3 Jun 22, 2012
I have to agree wih the comments above. This last summer at a friends part, Mike tried to get with my friend. He kept telling Miss, "He is seperatd from his wife right now".

My girlfreinds couldn't get him to leave. we finally had to lock him out of our apartment.

Later that night Miss had symtoms of being sick and really dizzy and hot. According to the doctor she was slipped a date rape drug. We all are positive it was from Mike

Anybody else have another sad tale to tell about him?
Kill Marbletown

Mount Gilead, OH

#4 Jun 22, 2012
It's the rustic...it's a hicktown little bar...what exactly do you expect?...something from an episode of Cheers? It's just a bunch of drunkards and losers.
Just Me

Mount Vernon, OH

#5 Jun 22, 2012
Kill Marbletown wrote:
It's the rustic...it's a hicktown little bar...what exactly do you expect?...something from an episode of Cheers? It's just a bunch of drunkards and losers.
Yes it is a hicktown little bar but I don't expect the sale of illegal drugs there. Maybe I am naive about things.
Kill Marbletown

Columbus, OH

#6 Jun 23, 2012
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is a hicktown little bar but I don't expect the sale of illegal drugs there. Maybe I am naive about things.
How exactly don't you expect it when the sale of illegal drugs is REGULARLY occurring outside the bar and your firefighters are driving around inebriated?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7 Jun 23, 2012
Kill Marbletown wrote:
<quoted text>How exactly don't you expect it when the sale of illegal drugs is REGULARLY occurring outside the bar and your firefighters are driving around inebriated?
Kill I have only been in the rustic two maybe three times over the past year. I only saw weed on the one occasion. But will admit I figured it wasn't first and won't be last. I guess I just didn't expect it. I was not around to witness the fire convention. Heard it was impressive!(insert sarcasm)
Aldous Huxley

Delphos, OH

#8 Jun 24, 2012
Kill Marbletown wrote:
No kidding. I don't remember any episodes of Cheers where Norm walked through the door and was greeted with a line of coke!
Dirty Dan

Delphos, OH

#9 Jun 25, 2012
Aldous Huxley wrote:
<quoted text>No kidding. I don't remember any episodes of Cheers where Norm walked through the door and was greeted with a line of coke!
Lmfao

Since: Apr 12

South Fork, MO

#10 Jun 25, 2012
what were you expecting to have going on in a bar when you got there, a church service?

Location hidden

#11 Jun 25, 2012
Jadella wrote:
what were you expecting to have going on in a bar when you got there, a church service?
No but not drug use. Sorry din't think that is common in bars.
Kill Marbletown

Mount Gilead, OH

#12 Jul 6, 2012
Jadella wrote:
I'm not sure if that was directed more towards the bar or the churches...considering more shady stuff happens behind those church doors than will ever happen in the Rustic.
haHA

Delphos, OH

#13 Jul 13, 2012
obviously, none have you have been to Moe's.. now that place is a dive with delphos finest people
Andrea

Wadsworth, OH

#14 Jul 13, 2012
haHA wrote:
obviously, none have you have been to Moe's.. now that place is a dive with delphos finest people
LOL - I agree 100%- great people watching place!
leftalongtimeago

Logan, OH

#15 Jul 13, 2012
shows how young everyone is.....apparently all you delphos "natives" dont remember sweetwater....it was nothing but drugs...and this was 40 years ago!!!
Observer

Delphos, OH

#16 Jul 13, 2012
haHA wrote:
To step inside of Moe's, is like stepping into a time warp from twenty-ish years ago. Mullets are still the hair style of choice(even with some of the women), acid-washed jeans are sported proudly alongside puffy shirts, and bands like Warrant and Poison are blasted from the jukebox, without the slightest bit of irony.
Mike Honcho

Farmington, MI

#17 Jul 15, 2012
leftalongtimeago wrote:
shows how young everyone is.....apparently all you delphos "natives" dont remember sweetwater....it was nothing but drugs...and this was 40 years ago!!!
You don't have to be 80 to be considered a native.

Location hidden

#18 Jul 19, 2012
All bars have some kind of drug activity going on in every city!!
Wha

United States

#19 Jul 19, 2012
Not by the owners....
leftalongtimeago

Logan, OH

#20 Jul 20, 2012
yes, even by the owners...some ppl are just more descreet than others...why do you think most bars go under or close?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ottoville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr Old Guy 30,568
Tristan Leach 13 hr Sally 20
emily shobe hepatitis???? Sat knuckels up 3
who is this girl Aug 26 someone who knows 16
Who is he? Aug 23 who is he 1
Anyone ever catch or been caught masturbating? (Jan '13) Aug 21 Ttam 49
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
•••
•••
•••

Ottoville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ottoville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ottoville News, Events & Info