First Prev
of 2
Next Last
randy

United States

#1 Dec 28, 2009
ok here are the people at ottawa that you do not wanna f*ck with....
1)James Ward
2)Felicia Lupson(Pettry) & Stevie Lupson
3)JESSICA JONES
&
4)Howie Carter

These are people that will rat you out just to keep their a$$es from gettin' into some serious
$h!+..Just so ya'll rats kno, every single one of ya'll are probably in for one of the worst @$$ whoopins' you will EVER get in your life..

ok everyone, just thought i'd let everyone kno who all the narks are...
1 post removed
im me

United States

#3 Dec 28, 2009
U KNOW FELICIA AND STEVIE LUPSON THEY R SUCH SKANKS.RATTING ON PEOPLE TO KEEP THERE SELF OUT OF TROUBLE.THEY NEED TO GROW UP AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE OWN CRIMES.I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THE LAW WOULD TAKE A OXY HEAD THAT SHOOTS UP STORY ANY WAYS.
tei

United States

#4 Dec 29, 2009
everyone has known that howie was a narc, as well as stevie and felica because they have been in alot of trouble but never went to jail, but jessica jones I guess had to make a name for herself by being the new edition to the narcs list...way to go you stupid crazy b*tch, hope you have fun runnin cuz e'rbodies gonna know that your a rattin' a$$ cheese eatin' b*tch, y don't you people just do your time, i swear your such cowards, always puttin your nose where it don't belong, and 9 times outta 10 the people your rattin on more than likely are as good as gold to you and probably have let you sleep on their couch or loan you money, you people are so sad
FACTS

United States

#5 Dec 29, 2009
Dont forget about lil David Mcguire,Donnie Miller,and Tommy Tomblin!!
linzy

Paintsville, KY

#6 Jan 13, 2010
if donnie miller is a rat how come hes been in jail for months now and hes going to prison
Concerned

Charleston, WV

#7 Feb 13, 2010
randy wrote:
1)James Ward
3)JESSICA JONES
&
4)Howie Carter
These are people that will rat you out just to keep their a$$es from gettin' into some serious
$h!+..Just so ya'll rats kno, every single one of ya'll are probably in for one of the worst @$$ whoopins' you will EVER get in your life..
I hope they put every freaking one of you dope heads away!!!!
alley cat

Dunbar, WV

#8 Mar 1, 2010
You aint got to worry about stevie or felicia much longer im working out some people to kick there a$$es. Shes a slut and hes a oxy head.
felicia lupson

Dunbar, WV

#9 Mar 4, 2010
i dont know who keeps putting this stupid shit on here but im not a nark...who ever this is don't know shit about anything cuz i did go to jail and my husband went to jail also and we are probably gonna go back..so who ever you people are why dont you use ur real names instead of this fake shit..let me know who you are so we can get this shit stright..
1 post removed
steve lupson

Logan, WV

#11 Mar 4, 2010
your all pu$$y$with no balls alley cat is the rat hes the one the prosecuters are using to put me and felicia in jaIL dont that mean hes a rat were im from it does but u people might be 2 stupid 2 understand that.
1 post removed
multibooty18

United States

#13 Apr 8, 2010
FACTS wrote:
Dont forget about lil David Mcguire,Donnie Miller,and Tommy Tomblin!!
goodrats.

Since: Apr 10

Thelma, KY

#14 Apr 22, 2010
randy wrote:
1)James Ward
3)JESSICA JONES
&
4)Howie Carter
Add JimBob on that list also,because i know for a fack that when he got picked up by the cops awhile back he Nark on some people too get out of the mess he was in!!!!
Dont Forget

Elkview, WV

#15 May 21, 2010
Don't forget about Tim Hall. Yeah, I know, he did time in prison, but to keep himself from going back, he's told on a few people. I know this for a fact. I went and paid my home confinement fees and overheard Connie Harmon talking about him. There were also some papers that were on the desk that I wasn't supposed to see. TIM HALL IS A RAT!!!
hoho

United States

#16 May 23, 2010
f*** u and ally okay in my book your both ratin a$$ b****
hardass

Charleston, WV

#17 May 25, 2010
and dont forget allycat and his daughter because i no for a fact that she would rat if it ment she wouldn't have to go to jail
his baby girl

Charleston, WV

#18 May 25, 2010
randy wrote:
1)James Ward
3)JESSICA JONES
&
4)Howie Carter
let me tell you something just because james got into trouble doesnt mean he is a rat you b!tch.. have u seen any paper work saying that he truned them dope heads in?? uhhh well i no u aint..so stop accusing people of ratting when you dont know sh!t for all we know you are the rat your the one puting peoples name on the to let the states see how is doing sh!t..and if i knew who u was i would stomp ur a$$ for saying he is and putting my baby in harms way!!!! and he dosent fu(% with anyone and people are still going down so explain that one.. and also if he ratted then why in the hell is he going to be away from his family for 2 to 15 years!! hu hu you fu(% up!!!!!
crazy-ass

United States

#19 May 26, 2010
i know one his name is little David McGuire AKA Durpy so watch yourself around him.
1 post removed
kiss this2010

Charleston, WV

#21 Nov 30, 2010
jim bob is a lot of things like a druggie like the rest of you but i wouldnt call him a nark i have known him now for quite some time and he has never rated on any one now that peice of crap he is with i wouldnt put it past her nasty crack
hahaha

Beckley, WV

#22 Jan 3, 2011
jessica jones got into all of this shit because of ALL of u ottawa TRASH! face it ur all dope heads with no future and u bring as many ppl down with u as possible. get a life a job and some rehab time.
neo

Chapmanville, WV

#23 Jan 5, 2011
I will settle for the dope heads overdosing......

Since: Jul 08

United States

#24 Feb 11, 2011
dont forget carrie lane and josh lane

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ottawa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Mar 22 cabin creek Cu m 4,010
dose anyone know of any good trustworthy ladys ... (Feb '10) Apr '16 Superlug 17
what do you tkink of tonya farmer (Feb '10) Dec '15 Tgray0709 12
Dope Dealing (Jan '10) Jul '15 Jay 29
Nicole brown (Jul '15) Jul '15 Joe 1
Dallas Childress faking her pregnancy (Apr '14) Aug '14 giiiirrrrlll 3
wut yall think about. kyle Jarrell (Oct '13) Jul '14 fdsdgwse 3

Ottawa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ottawa Mortgages