timmy light and jessica jones

Posted in the Ottawa Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bananas are good

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2009
ok..everyone knows how timmy and jessica were together right?
well, does everyone kno that he got her started on pills, and that she gave him chlamydia also..and..did you also kno that this baby she is carrying could also be his?
she is shootin' up while she is pregnant..
and if the baby does make into this world..i kind of feel sorry for it because timmy can't even support the 3 he's got..he is such a dead-beat..

what do you all think?
jimmys girl

United States

#2 Nov 30, 2009
Yeah i do not really know timmy light but i have seen him out several times and he has looked high every time. As far as jessica goes...she is really a mess, a young girl who was talked into stuff by this older man. I don't know any REAL MEN that want a little girl. He needs to grow up and get someone his own age!!!!!!Also what is up w/that haircut he has, he is not 12 or a famous rocker, that needs to go!!!!!!!!!

“sorry..identity private..hah”

Since: Nov 09

Boone County

#3 Dec 1, 2009
ok..first off..you all have no idea what you're talking about..3 kids..yea ok..only 2 are biologically his..he claims the 3rd one as his but like i said, biologically, it isn't..you all need to get your facts right before you go starting
$h!+..
run your mouth

United States

#4 Dec 1, 2009
first off yall need to get a life and second of all it ain't none of yalls godd*mn business what the f*uck I do and for you dumba$$es out there she was doin' sh1t b4 I got with her justin burgess and andrew messer got her started...so like someone from ottawa said get your facts straight and worry about your own, THEN maybe you can act like your saving the d*mn planet....d*mn internet superheros, I can't stand yall...And my hair is my hair if ya don't like it stay the f*ck away....B1TCHES!!!
1 post removed
jimmys girl

United States

#6 Dec 1, 2009
Ok since everyone is scared to say stuff face to face. Then wht do you change your name evrytime you make a post!!!!
LORENE LIGHT

United States

#7 Dec 1, 2009
I AM TIM AKA T-HUGS MOM. YOU ALL ARE A BUNCH OF LYING SOB'S. DNA PROVED, AND THIS IS THROUGH THE COURT, ONLY 2 OF THE KIDS ARE TIM'S. THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, IF HE HAS 43. YOU ARE GUTLESS, OR YOU WOULD PUT YOUR NAMES. IF TIM WAS HIGH ALL THE TIME I MUST BE BLIND AS WELL AS A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE. AS FAR AS JESSICA SHE WAS THIS WAY WHEN TIM MET HER. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME ASK HER MOTHER OR ANYONE IN THE FAMILY. IF SHE IS PREG. WE WILL GET A LAWYER AND PROVE IT IS NOT HIS. GO F--K YOURSELF, IF YOU HAVE THAT MUCH SENSE.NOT AFRAID OF MUCH, ESPECIALLY A BUCH OF LOW LIFE TRASH. I GAVE YOU MY NAME WHAT'S YOURS? YOU DON'T HAVE A HAIR ON YOUR A--, MUCH LESS A COOL HAIRCUT LIKE T-HUGS. TALK TO HIS BARBER AT DEMETRIS IN CHARLESTON, IF YOU CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THERE.
crazy

United States

#8 Dec 2, 2009
Damn how did he afford a haircut from there???Oh yeah,I must have paid for it for him.
LORENE LIGHT

United States

#9 Dec 2, 2009
crazy wrote:
Damn how did he afford a haircut from there???Oh yeah,I must have paid for it for him.
If it's any of your business, his Dad and I paid for it for his birthday. Truth be known you have probably never worked a day in your life unlike Tim and his Dad.gt f---ed
mr-sexy

United States

#10 Dec 2, 2009
LORENE LIGHT wrote:
<quoted text> If it's any of your business, his Dad and I paid for it for his birthday. Truth be known you have probably never worked a day in your life unlike Tim and his Dad.gt f---ed
Unlike Timmy I work everyday of my life except for Sunday's thank you.So you need to know what your talkin about before you run your mouth.
LORENE LIGHT

United States

#11 Dec 2, 2009
again f--k you, afraid to put your name? TIM'S CHILDREN ARE WELL TAKEN CARE OF, AND IF THEY NEED ANYTHING WE GET IT, NOT WELFARE. NONE OF THIS IS YOUR BUSINESS, SO QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH.I REFUSE TO PLAY YOUR STUPID GAME, SO MAKE UP WHATEVER YOU WANT. Again i know the truth and i don't have to prove anything to a bunch of idoits.i also will not reply again, but i know my family, you on the other hand do not.
crazy

United States

#12 Dec 2, 2009
LMAO!!!!!!
1 post removed
tim light

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#14 Dec 12, 2009
jessica jones was doing drugs waaaaaaaaaay b4 I met her and if I want to get high everyday of my life, ITS MY BUSINESS, as long as I'm not bothering you don't worry about it, its not like I'm getting my buzz on and robbing you or busting up sh*t on your property, if anything I get buzzed and go HOME, but like I said b4 if I want to get so f'd up I can't move its not your problem, and another thing I more than likely could work circles around you so called HARD WORKIN' 6 DAY A WEEK S.O.B.'S, just because I'm not working now don't mean I haven't ever workedm and if your so concerned about me not working at the present time, why don't you help someone out instead of putting them down, not real christian like, nut then again 75% of you so called christians are hypocrites and do more dope than your average dopehead could ever wish he had:-)HAVE A NICE DAY!!!
Tim L

United States

#15 Jun 18, 2010
I love you all:-)
Qeene Bitch

Stollings, WV

#16 Aug 21, 2010
Just for the record, Jessica was doing drugs way before Tim, and she was sleeping around to get them. She was giving blow jobs on the rail road tracks in the middle of the day for pain pills and Zanax. Plus I'm sure Tim didn't have anyting to do with her trying to sell her baby! So don't act like she's some kind of angle cause she's not. Even right now Bubba Bias takes care of her son, while she sleeps all day and gets doped up as soon as she gets up. So she's not mother of the year and she never will be! And if the new baby is Tims I'm sure he'll do better at being a daddy then she will at being a mommy. What kind of mother trys to sell her child for drug money? Again know all the facts before you open you big mouths, I'm her family so I know for a fact what she's done! So don't blame Tim, cause I'm pretty sure he wasn't holding her hair while she was sucking Todd Drakes dick on the railroad tracks behind Clothier post office, in the middle of the day for some dope!
1 post removed
Tim Light

Huntington, WV

#18 Sep 21, 2010
humdrum wrote:
Tim Light is filth. His kids look like mongrol, mutt dogs. They are sooo ugly. It gags me how he acts tough now. Tim, who, name ONE person that you have been in a fight with in your entire life? You are not tough. This is not L.A. or Compton Son...you're not a Blood. You are an unfortunate piece of filth that has very ugly, nasty kids. I would like to run over them. Like Dogs!!! I hope your mom dies too.
And you are a coward! I hope god has mercy on you, and I hope all your dreams come true, then you can feel like you've accomplished something, because I know if your writing trash like this your life must not amount to much if you have to write about stupid crap like this! God Bless You!!!
1 post removed
mike

Beckley, WV

#20 Jan 3, 2011
jessica jones is my sister and the only reason shes was strung out is because of the ottawa trash and that would be ALL OF U! so talk u shit and as far as u tim ummm did u not go runnig to my moms house crying and begging jessica back even offering her drugs to take u back? U did because i wwas there u fat retard hahaha! All other bitches can suck a nut.....
hahaha

Beckley, WV

#21 Jan 3, 2011
Qeene Bitch wrote:
Just for the record, Jessica was doing drugs way before Tim, and she was sleeping around to get them. She was giving blow jobs on the rail road tracks in the middle of the day for pain pills and Zanax. Plus I'm sure Tim didn't have anyting to do with her trying to sell her baby! So don't act like she's some kind of angle cause she's not. Even right now Bubba Bias takes care of her son, while she sleeps all day and gets doped up as soon as she gets up. So she's not mother of the year and she never will be! And if the new baby is Tims I'm sure he'll do better at being a daddy then she will at being a mommy. What kind of mother trys to sell her child for drug money? Again know all the facts before you open you big mouths, I'm her family so I know for a fact what she's done! So don't blame Tim, cause I'm pretty sure he wasn't holding her hair while she was sucking Todd Drakes dick on the railroad tracks behind Clothier post office, in the middle of the day for some dope!
Im her f--cking sister who the f--k r u? u dont have u facts striaght either bitch! Leave her the f--k alone.... u trashy low down worthless ppl did this to her. so f--k urself sweetheart
Tims friend

Bluefield, WV

#22 Feb 6, 2011
I have known Timmy all my life, 30 years, I grew up with him...I was around when he had his kids, I was there when him and his wife split..Timmy has been a very good and proud father, he might have done some things he is not proud of but he has always tried to take care of his kids, he was even willing to take care of a child that he knew was'nt his...As for working I know Tim could have done better at getting a job, but at least he has tried to get jobs that is more than some fathers have ever done. As for Jessica's drug use, Tim probably contributed to it but who has'nt around here, I know he did'nt get her on them, as for the child, a very sweet and adorable child, I know she is not mother of the year but I say she does love him...but yes Bubba does love and take care of the child right now, because she is not in a state to take care of him...and Bubba loves kids, he loves mine to death and he would make a great father.
jessica jones mother

Prestonsburg, KY

#23 Feb 10, 2011
hey all u worh
thless trash at ottawa how dare u talk about my daughter she has a drug problem god forbid your children have one then u will know how it feels to wonder if today will be the day your child dies she makes mistakes but im sure none of u all have right an for who got her hooked on drugs lori collins so u all can stop talking shit about tim light wasnt him an do u all have nothing better to do than sit in judgement of my child shouldnt u all have jobs or be taking care of your own family trust me u all r no dam better trust me i know this for a fact
hmmmm

Logan, WV

#24 Feb 24, 2011
Qeene Bitch wrote:
Like Bubba Bias is a great caretaker...I would NOT trust any of those Bias' with my damn dog!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ottawa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Jamie 4,413
JUSTIN TRUDEAU - World Leader ! Jan '18 Andrew Sneers KHAN 3
Ottawa Music Thread (Apr '17) Aug '17 Musikologist 2
dose anyone know of any good trustworthy ladys ... (Feb '10) Apr '16 Superlug 17
what do you tkink of tonya farmer (Feb '10) Dec '15 Tgray0709 12
Dope Dealing (Jan '10) Jul '15 Jay 29
Nicole brown (Jul '15) Jul '15 Joe 1

Ottawa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ottawa Mortgages