Ottawa,Ohio
Cletus Nartker

Keaau, HI

#1 Apr 1, 2006
Ottawa,ohio what a joke shithole of a town!!
Just a bunch of german wannabe drunks.
I knew you once

Ottawa, OH

#2 Aug 26, 2008
Gee Cletus, haven't you served time in prison for various offenses? Hardly someone who can sit in judgement!
exactly what I thought

Bellville, OH

#4 Apr 26, 2010
Ottawa does suck and so do the girls they are all sluts esp. Shana Pena
well

Mansfield, OH

#5 May 6, 2010
well we arent all germans and i like getting drunk!
Buffalo Chips

Durham, NC

#6 Jul 1, 2010
You folks in Ottawa/Putnam Co. live in a great town/County, take it from somebody who's lived in large & small towns/cities throughout the US & a couple of foreign country's. I currently live in a town that's about 19,000 & we worry about gangs, I've got students in the 8th grade with tattoos (gang related).
You don't know how good you've got it until you're gone & if you left & don't appreciate Ottawa, then you probably never belonged there, which is okay & I hope that you're happy out of Ottawa/Putnam Co.
Debbie

Beaufort, SC

#7 Sep 7, 2011
I used to live in Ottawa and I to moved to a large city. I would move back to Ottawa in a heart beat if I could find employment and a place to rent. Thank God everyday for what you have and that you are able to call Ottawa home. GO TITIANS
Jones

Lima, OH

#8 Jul 24, 2012
Cletus. What a dip shit. FYI. Most folks here are of German background. As far as being drunks, I dont have much to say, I'm out of beer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ottawa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Honored seniors feel volunteerism is important May '16 Brian b 1
Trying to win at any cost (Feb '16) Feb '16 Dianna Miller 1
Michael Lammers not someone would want as my ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Nancy Goedde 1
Correction for letter summitd last week (Jan '16) Jan '16 Charol Stechschulte 1
Peak fitness /delphos (Jul '15) Jul '15 Robert 1
elisha tousley & taylor marie (Jul '14) May '15 hahadeeznutz2015 2
News Propsed sales tax increase worries border counties (Mar '15) Mar '15 Joe Jared 3

Ottawa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ottawa Mortgages