Community Development in Boyce

Community Development in Boyce

Posted in the Otis Forum

Dignity

Shreveport, LA

#1 Jul 17, 2012
There is such much vacant land in Boyce...I personally don't have the financial means to build for develop business in Boyce but there is such a need for more business here. To begin with, a grocery store. It's ridiculous that we have to drive all the way to Alexandria to shop. You can only buy so much from the local Dollar Store. There are people right here in Boyce that have the means to bring community development here but choose not to because their set in their ways and just don't want to see Boyce jump into the 21st century. It's time for our elected officials to focus on some community development and stop running around trying to find the dirt on on their fellow council members and be about business. Stop being so lazy and step up to the plate regarding the real business of Boyce and it's citizens. There's no need for negative comment because this is real. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT WILL PROMOTE POSITIVE IDEAS, JOBS, AND SO MUCH MORE. YA'LL GET UP OFF THAT OLD MONEY THAT'S BEEN SITTING SEWED INSIDE YOUR MATTRESS FOR 60 YEARS AND START THINKING ABOUT REOPENING SOME OF THE OLD BUSINESS HERE IN BOYCE. THIS IS NOT A 1040'S TOWN ANYMORE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Otis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 9 officers disciplined over trio's escape from ... Sep '16 You are correct 1
Harvey George?? (Jun '16) Jun '16 GoTs2Kno 1
Smoke (May '15) May '15 Smk 2
kenny rister (Oct '14) Oct '14 curious 1
looking for a home to rent (Oct '14) Oct '14 newtoarea 1
Jackson's of simpson (Jun '14) Jun '14 Doyle Crager 2
Boyce Dollar General Robbery (Jan '14) Jan '14 wondering 1

Otis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Otis Mortgages