dirtbag Frank Dippolitto who owns piz...

dirtbag Frank Dippolitto who owns pizzeria

Posted in the Oswego Forum

Marimar

AOL

#1 Aug 8, 2012
This man is a crack head dirt bag , he had a place in Seneca Falls that him and all the county officials totally broke all kinds of Laws, it was a scheme that included the bank of geneva was in and everyone got a pay back . I hope this con artist rots in hell and goes to jail . Still snorting coke Frank ??? you selling it in your new place ??? you still the pizza nazi ???
ooooh

United States

#2 Aug 20, 2012
Somebody really hates pizza.
Frank

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Aug 31, 2012
Ya this is Frank and someone ust alerted me to this thread. You are lying and YOU WILL stop talking about me. Got a prob w me? COme say it to my face you punks. Ill hit you in the pie hole with a pizza
Ol durty dagstard

Rome, NY

#4 Oct 17, 2012
Pizzer*
Jon Bon jouratard

Rome, NY

#5 Oct 17, 2012
Just* threat* read a book

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oswego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
oswego is a shit hole. (Apr '13) Mon oneida 3
buyer beware APD auto Aug 19 Nick P-12 2
News Feds give poor quality scores to most Central N... Jul 29 Utikuhnta SUCKS 3
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Jul 25 josephbarkley 20
News Man says he fabricated stories about Holocaust,... Jul '16 Bahahahaha 2
News Coast Guard Investigates Sheen in Lake Ontario Jun '16 sounds safe eh 1
News Coast Guard investigates unknown sheen in Lake ... Jun '16 Fitzpatrick Nuke ... 1

Oswego Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oswego Mortgages