The OSWEGO Scums have been busy in Th...

The OSWEGO Scums have been busy in The THRILL ....

Posted in the Oswego Forum

Diana Vickery

United States

#1 Sep 1, 2012
Yes the output has been non stop..more active than Fulton they are..and here is the latest..most of which is redundant but here is their version..

Seems "He" is going after my unemployment again..Has it timed for some issue along with the storgae unti crap so "he" scums are full set up motion..right now..So only God and "he" knows what could happen next since they nboth hang over us all..all day and night. would like to know who "supports" "He' in all of this ..donations from his scumbags maybe?

Don't you wish he would have used this oh so powerful technology "He" uses to monitor my farts(no joke)and feces and and everything else about me to keep his scumbags minds busy and unfocused on him...Could be put to better use like to save the life of someone you know and we all know someone who we lost to somethng preventable in its early stages..we all do someone who went though something of that nature..we all do somewhere.

So Today I "look like a woman with money' and "my clothes match" they have observed..regardless I get 90.00 a week ...

The issue of me cleaning where I know stay ..was something I had to agree to to move in temporary...No one has rreally occupied the home for a long time...and needles to say...So if I stay there I have to dust and clean and YES I also have to pay....almost a years worth of collections and UI can come anytime and check it out themselves ....NOW "He" is claiming to turn that into a,,be my guest.. "She's doing work" to UI..So let's see how "He" claims of this though "He" scumbags turns out. "He" sure is a busy man right now on me..

There were no vibrations sounds yeasterday..VIBRATION sounds..have not been heardfor a while and just recently have started up again.,ITS a sure DEADLY sign the "THRILL OF THE KILL" is NOT over yet..IT IS THE MOST PRESSING ISSUE IN ALL OF THIS RIGHT NOW TO MONITOR..."HE" is one the deadly move again..and scanning for something...
Diana Vickery

United States

#2 Sep 1, 2012
Listening to the input of the Scumbags who carry on point of view in this has become very interesting to me..What they lack in the facts of all of it..while being told to concentrate on Farmville..Shows how easily they were and are lead in all of this..
Diana Vickery

United States

#3 Sep 1, 2012
while the constant output of "Oh he said it not about" this and that.well READ and learn the FACTS of what he has brainwashed all of you into helping he cover up..Everything I post is based on FACT..and "He" would NOT have all of you harassing me the way "he" does if there was not something to hide...THEN DECIDE what is and what is not..if your mind allows you that option..
There are TWO sides to every story..nd "he" uses his for a cover up..
whateva

Camden, NY

#4 Sep 6, 2012
You do know you are completely insane, right?
Diana Vickery

United States

#5 Oct 7, 2012
whateva wrote:
You do know you are completely insane, right?
Do you know you are completely insane, right? What the hell is that a ? or a statement you made you are not sure of?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oswego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 15 hr Ha Ha 7
News Man says he fabricated stories about Holocaust,... Jul 19 Bahahahaha 2
News Coast Guard Investigates Sheen in Lake Ontario Jun 27 sounds safe eh 1
News Coast Guard investigates unknown sheen in Lake ... Jun 27 Fitzpatrick Nuke ... 1
muskies (Dec '14) May '16 lights 4
News County Gears Up For Bicentennial Celebration Apr '16 Sheryl Ann 1
News Nurse Convicted Of Snapping Photo of Unconsciou... Mar '16 Bob 1

Oswego Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oswego Mortgages