is this site censored by staff?

is this site censored by staff?

Posted in the Oswego Forum

Since: Dec 09

Fulton, NY

#1 Dec 13, 2009
i have posted on syracuse.com for several years and because my politics differ from the staff they constantly delete my posts!My will not bother to post here either if you censor this site.nothing i said was a threat or sexual. i just challenged the constitutional right of freedom.

Since: Dec 09

Fulton, NY

#2 Dec 13, 2009
dont post on syracuse.com because they delete your posts
exmp

Camden, NY

#3 Sep 6, 2012
kakonsteraro wrote:
i have posted on syracuse.com for several years and because my politics differ from the staff they constantly delete my posts!My will not bother to post here either if you censor this site.nothing i said was a threat or sexual. i just challenged the constitutional right of freedom.
Get over it. You have the freedom of speech and they have the freedom to delete what they don't like. That's life. It's no different than if you were to go in to JC Penny and start ranting your beliefs. They have the legal right to make you leave. You can still go yap elsewhere so stop crying. If you're as smart as you think you are you shouldn't be worried about it.
Need to Know

Massena, NY

#4 Sep 29, 2012
Considering they are a news site, and comments can be made by anyone with an email addy, there is no reason to delete posts that are not offensive or threatening or derogatory in nature.

I think everyone realizes that the news media is controlled and censored. There is a reason you will never see the video of NYC Jewish leaders meeting with and honoring Iran's president last week,

&fe ature=related

blessing him with long life and praising his love of Judaism (not Zionism). Not all Jews support Isreal. The Torah forbids much of what Isreal is about. 50,000 Jews live in Tehran, but you will never hear it on western media.

News is mostly a lot of propaganda mixed with misinformation and some true details. If you want real news, you have to look at independent news agencies and foreign ones as well. www.rt.com is excellent.

Also we must boycott any US news corp that willingly distorts the truth. I would statrt with the site the OP mentioned.
Need to Know

Massena, NY

#5 Sep 29, 2012
exmp wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over it. You have the freedom of speech and they have the freedom to delete what they don't like. That's life. It's no different than if you were to go in to JC Penny and start ranting your beliefs. They have the legal right to make you leave. You can still go yap elsewhere so stop crying. If you're as smart as you think you are you shouldn't be worried about it.
lol how can you call it freedom of speech if certain opinions get deleted. You are a typical example of how Americans have been brainwashed to not care about liberty or care about the Constitution.

Please don't forget the 25,000+ American revolutionaries who died to give you the freedoms that you take for granted, because the revolution never ended, and has now come full circle.

Liberty is an ENDLESS endeavour. I never knew what dilligance really meant until I saw how liberty can be whittled away a little at a time, and right in full view of a sheep-minded citizenry. It is the responsibility for each one of the American People to be dilligent and support others speaking their opinions, even if you do not agree, because there will come a time when NOBODY has the right at all. If we are not united we will fall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oswego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orthodontists 3 hr Smjordan62 1
News Does Lansing Have a Voice in the Natural Gas Cr... Feb '17 walkerny 1
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '16 reasonvoice 27
News 5 of the Spookiest and Most Haunted Places in N... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Albanyrickster 1
novelis oswego employees (Feb '14) Oct '16 7habits seek2unde... 12
West Genesee High School Football (Oct '16) Oct '16 Camills NY 2
buyer beware APD auto (Aug '16) Sep '16 Zero Sauce 3

Oswego Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oswego Mortgages