Alumni

AOL

#1 Aug 17, 2012
Why is this radio station changing it's format after all these years?. The Old Time Radio segment(s) have been eliminated some nights and shrunk the others. Occasionally they will even repeat episodes within a week. Often, lately they start at 11 pm and end at 1am. For quite some time they have been bragging about their immense library of OTR progams. What gives?
There are many other PBS and NPR stations within hearing offering the fare that WRVO is gradually switching to, but they have no competition with their OTR programing
omg r u serious

Pomaria, SC

#2 Aug 20, 2012
Change the channel
Merlin the Magician

New Hartford, NY

#3 Aug 22, 2012
poof!
CNY Listener

Watertown, NY

#4 Mar 16, 2013
Heck with 'RVO! Check the Windows and iTunes media players, as well as Live 365, and you will find countless transcriptions of old time radio being broadcast via the Web. There's one station on iTunes I listened to for hours today with nothing but Gunsmoke!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oswego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is he still running around that town (Sep '10) Jan 21 candydip 2
muskies Dec '14 lights 1
new hydroponic and organic gardening store at 8... Dec '14 jimbo 1
What drives Central New Yorkers crazy? Unsynchr... Dec '14 Lee 1
Nude places Nov '14 Fpu15 1
Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '14 I voted Zornow 3
Fall frights 2014: Sterling Halloweekends Oct '14 Haunter to the bone 1
Oswego Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oswego People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:59 am PST