jojoe

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

so i heard there was a play station 3 stollen form a elderly cupple a cupple days ago, i wonder who does that? what kind of person does it take to steel from a older man and woman who never hurt anyone in there life. why would someone do that steel a playstation 3 heck go to a pawn shop and buy a cheep one if you can afford a new one. i hope who ever did the theft get back what they deserve.
Deeznuttz

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

jojoe wrote:
so i heard there was a play station 3 stollen form a elderly cupple a cupple days ago, i wonder who does that? what kind of person does it take to steel from a older man and woman who never hurt anyone in there life. why would someone do that steel a playstation 3 heck go to a pawn shop and buy a cheep one if you can afford a new one. i hope who ever did the theft get back what they deserve.
Its steal not steel. Steel is what ur car is made of!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oswego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Tue College Professor 6,391
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug 7 dew4794 673
Heidi Allen Aug 5 faghettabouit 1
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Aug 1 tbird Cat Controller 756
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 1 r u crazy 6,377
Exclusive: New evidence in Heidi Allen's 1994 d... Jul 29 Sarah 3

Search the Oswego Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Oswego Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Oswego People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••