Bobby Rush wears "hoodie" on House fl...

Bobby Rush wears "hoodie" on House floor.

Posted in the Oswego Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
areyoukidding

Sugar Grove, IL

#1 Mar 28, 2012
Illinois Rep. Bobbie Rush wore a hoodie on the floor of the House today while addressing the House.

This former Black Panther who has served time in prison for illegal possession of weapons is a joke.

What is wrong with these leftist hate mongers?

This passes for respectable behaviour?

Grandstanding buffoon.Lawbreaking hypocrite.

At least the presiding officer reprimanded him for violating House rules against wearing hats on the floor of the House.
Truth

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 28, 2012
***Bobby Rush*** Ohhhh, it's the bandwagon. I'd better get on. ***Bobby Rush***
Johnny Appleseed

Melrose Park, IL

#3 Mar 28, 2012
areyoukidding wrote:
Illinois Rep. Bobbie Rush wore a hoodie on the floor of the House today while addressing the House.
This former Black Panther who has served time in prison for illegal possession of weapons is a joke.
What is wrong with these leftist hate mongers?
This passes for respectable behaviour?
Grandstanding buffoon.Lawbreaking hypocrite.
At least the presiding officer reprimanded him for violating House rules against wearing hats on the floor of the House.
You posted,"Bobbie Rush wore a hoodie on the floor of the House today while addressing the House." What was exhibited by Bobbie Rush wearing of a Hoodie was his reverting back to old habits of his earlier days before he converted from being a hooligan to the more elevated, dignified methods of legal thugery.
Eric

Channahon, IL

#4 Mar 28, 2012
Johnny Appleseed wrote:
<quoted text>You posted,"Bobbie Rush wore a hoodie on the floor of the House today while addressing the House." What was exhibited by Bobbie Rush wearing of a Hoodie was his reverting back to old habits of his earlier days before he converted from being a hooligan to the more elevated, dignified methods of legal thugery.
Do only hooligans wear hoodies? What about your KKK hoodie?
areyoukidding

Sugar Grove, IL

#5 Mar 28, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's okay with you that this poor excuse for a representative acts a fool in the House?

He is such a hypocrite and shallow intellect it's sad.

Any reason to get the camera on himself.

Sad liberal leftist fool.
Eric

Channahon, IL

#6 Mar 28, 2012
areyoukidding wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's okay with you that this poor excuse for a representative acts a fool in the House?
The question was whether only hooligans wear hoodies. I think that was what Rep. Rush was addressing also.

So, do only hooligans wear hoodies?
areyoukidding

Sugar Grove, IL

#7 Mar 28, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
The question was whether only hooligans wear hoodies. I think that was what Rep. Rush was addressing also.
He is a grandstanding boob.
Lot's of people wear hoodies.
Not Representatives on the floor of the Congress.
Just another photo shoot for a fool.

He is so typical. Put him in tha same camera grabbing class as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Race baiters. No doubt about it.
Me in Hellinois

Montgomery, IL

#8 Mar 28, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you really want to get into the history of the KKK.... Giving you a chance to back up
Beep. Beep. Beep
Me in Hellinois

Montgomery, IL

#9 Mar 28, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
You are reducing this sad event to arguing about hoodies. Do you not see how pathetic that is?
Eric

Channahon, IL

#10 Mar 28, 2012
areyoukidding wrote:
<quoted text>
He is so typical. Put him in tha same camera grabbing class as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Race baiters. No doubt about it.
1. So you agree that Johnny was wrong in his characterization of people who wear hoodies.

2. Members of legislative bodies do this kind of thing all the time. They are making a point. Ghandi dressed as an untouchable, for example.
Me in Hellinois

Montgomery, IL

#11 Mar 28, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
1. So you agree that Johnny was wrong in his characterization of people who wear hoodies.
2. Members of legislative bodies do this kind of thing all the time. They are making a point. Ghandi dressed as an untouchable, for example.
Flailing. Eric. You. Are. Flailing
Eric

Wheaton, IL

#12 Mar 29, 2012
Me in Hellinois wrote:
<quoted text>
You are reducing this sad event to arguing about hoodies. Do you not see how pathetic that is?
First, that was one of the excuses raised by Zimmerman.

Second, Johnny brought up the subject and I was responding to him. If you have a problem, talk to Johnny.
Johnny Appleseed

Melrose Park, IL

#13 Mar 29, 2012
areyoukidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you give us at least two examples that come to mind when speaking about "leftist fools"I know one would be "Rep. Bobby Rush (D-Ill.)" and then theres this leftist (Obama water boy) who posts on the Oswego Forum.
Pin the tail on that donkey.
Johnny Appleseed

Melrose Park, IL

#14 Mar 29, 2012
Me in Hellinois wrote:
<quoted text>
Flailing. Eric. You. Are. Flailing
Flailing is what leftist democrats do what their arguments are without merit then they grab for straws in the wind, like dogs chasing their tails.
Johnny Appleseed

Melrose Park, IL

#15 Mar 29, 2012
areyoukidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You were so right when you stated,"....Put him in tha same camera grabbing class as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Race baiters.
" There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well." The train was about to leave the station but as always they managed to hop on board to ride it as far as it would take them
--Booker T. Washington, 1911
option

Miami, FL

#16 Mar 29, 2012
Here is a thought - If Jessie, Al, Bobby and press want to keep posting that Zimmerman is a white/hispanic would it be correct than to refer to Obama as a white/black?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#17 Mar 29, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Tool!
Eric

Channahon, IL

#18 Mar 29, 2012
Johnny Appleseed wrote:
<quoted text>Could you give us at least two examples that come to mind when speaking about "leftist fools"I know one would be "Rep. Bobby Rush (D-Ill.)" and then theres this leftist (Obama water boy) who posts on the Oswego Forum.
Pin the tail on that donkey.
Boy I love yanking your chain!
areyoukidding

Sugar Grove, IL

#19 Mar 29, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exactly what Obama has been doing to this country since he began his campaign for the Presidency.
Too bad so many people were sucked in by his B.S.

What a pathetic excuse for a leader.

A chain yanking bag of crap.
Johnny Appleseed

Melrose Park, IL

#20 Mar 29, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, You thinking that your jerking me around is like a male Chihuahua attacking a female Doverman asking her, "am I hurting you Honey"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oswego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
my 18 year old daughter has moved in with her b... (Jun '07) Jul 11 Karen 462
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Aurora (Feb '15) Jul 10 kimmaloney14 59
Boycott Family Video (Jun '07) Jul 10 Greyhound Girl 271
News East Aurora High school on alert after student'... (Feb '08) Jul 7 Dan 16
Is Oswego a good place to live? (Jan '12) Jul 4 John Caliendo Pla... 31
Rank Emanuel is an idiot Jul 4 John Caliendo 1
Kristen Marie Northrop of yorkville a Rat!! May '17 Proofofit 1

Oswego Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance