Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#52 Dec 30, 2009
Who is Mark Morley?

“Correct your Grammar... NOW!”

Location hidden

#53 Dec 30, 2009
And thank you nonya! RJF is one to talk. He is my not so secret admirer. You know when little boys are in grade school and they pull a girls hair and make her eat "paste" because they like her? Well RJF/Anonymous is social retarded and this is how he tells me he likes me. I love him just how he is. I don't care if he is a social idiot. I'd never want him to change. I wouldn't recognize him if he did!
nonya buziness

Long Eddy, NY

#55 Dec 30, 2009
By golly, I think u just successfully corrected the Grammar Police.........Congratulations !!!!!!!
Left the burg years ago

San Mateo, CA

#59 Dec 31, 2009
I think Paul dashnaw would look good on me! My 2nd choice would be Greg Loffler

“Correct your Grammar... NOW!”

Location hidden

#60 Dec 31, 2009
*Hangs head in shame* I wasn't tired. I was upset with my crotch cooter RJF/Anonymous. He gets me "All Fired Up" like the Pat Benetar song.*sigh*

Anyhoo, isn't it kind of gross to think your brother is sexy? You were upset when I got jealous and pulled my brother off you in the cemetary right? hehe

Congrats on catching my faux pas though. I usually catch those myself! I must be slipping. I wonder if my little cooter bug will be out tonight? Yeah like he'd show his face in a bar anywhere in NYS let alone Oburg right? I'll be sober and in no mood to deal with him anyways. Although it would be fun, because I know him and he has no clue about who I am.
sam

Ogden, UT

#61 Mar 12, 2010
steve tynon ha ha ha
hotchic124

Manlius, NY

#62 Mar 16, 2010
jerod mcdonald
dirtbag69

Taberg, NY

#63 Mar 29, 2010
what does jerod look like, he is on here and hottest guy in the burg! he must be pretty nice looking.
Brass717

Taberg, NY

#64 Apr 19, 2010
a trav'ass'ty my ass. i got no ass too. i wish i could take belly fat and put it in my ass. now there would be something
nobody important

Syracuse, NY

#65 Sep 10, 2010
is that all you people got to do is talk shit about other people does it make you feel good? just remember if you dish it take it
whatever

Nedrow, NY

#66 Nov 2, 2010
thats funny i think steve tynon is not
i want em

East Syracuse, NY

#67 Feb 16, 2011
when i think of it.. that chelsy girl's bf is pretty hott..... rodney not to sure of the last name starts with a p i think
dad

Fayetteville, NY

#68 Aug 17, 2011
hey finley your a punk
dad

Fayetteville, NY

#69 Aug 17, 2011
russ f has got one coming
dad

Fayetteville, NY

#70 Aug 17, 2011
drop the candy russ and step away from the children]
hahahahaha

United States

#71 Jul 13, 2012
Pat martino he so sexy Lmfao hey pat I turn 17 next Monday want to f**k I got your anal beads you love bring a condom cause I got treated for gonarea u gave me by sexy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oswegatchie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would you like to be a moderator of your own fo... (May '16) Feb 17 Not Happy 4
News First appearance pilot program for defendants s... (Apr '14) Apr '14 James 6
News Floodwaters rising in some places, ebbing in ot... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Village resident 3
News North country threatened by flooding rivers (Apr '14) Apr '14 farmer 5
Lyndsey Jones (Jan '14) Jan '14 former co-worker 1
News Rochester auto dealer back in Oswegatchie; loca... (Dec '13) Dec '13 HasPhilLandedYet 1
News NYSP Public Record (Nov '13) Nov '13 Pete 1

Oswegatchie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oswegatchie Mortgages