Delaware Workshop on Avoiding Identit...

Delaware Workshop on Avoiding Identity Theft

There are 1 comment on the WSYX story from Jan 27, 2010, titled Delaware Workshop on Avoiding Identity Theft. In it, WSYX reports that:

A valuable lesson on how not to become a victim of identity theft is being taught by the Delaware County Sheriff's Office this Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSYX.

“I'm a lovely cat”

Since: Nov 09

On the sofa

#1 Jan 27, 2010
There are many commonsense things a person can do to not encourage identity theft. I still see women leaving their purses in shopping carts and walking away from them, and we keep reading about people who give inappropriate information to strangers on phones.

However, the sad fact is that there is so much information available to anyone who knows how to find it that you can do everything right and still have your identity stolen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ostrander Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To the dudes dressed as women at the Toys R Us ... (May '16) 11 hr USN Atheist 3
Speeders in the ville Mar 23 Bill 3
George Norcross Arrested for Corruption Mar 20 RICO 1
News May trial set for woman who spat in deputy's face Mar 20 Betty Lou 1
Does he Still Love Me (Jul '10) Mar 15 your loss 2
Trump vs Clinton------DEMOCRATIC PARTY HAS CHANGED Mar 13 HENRY 2
News Buy a new NSX and you can put the badges on as ... Mar 12 Proud Hondroid 1

Ostrander Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ostrander Mortgages