Eric Mills ia a career criminal
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Fitchburg, MA

#167 Feb 19, 2011
MYOHIO wrote:
<quoted text> HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED IN A MIRROR LATELY ???? YOUR NO BETTER THAN ANY OF THE OTHER JERKS ON HERE !!! REAP WHAT YOU SOW.STOP JUDGING PEOPLE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW!!!
If you are defending Bo Campbell (or whomevers name she is using these days) you obviously have no idea of who this woman is and what havoc she is able to cause. My advise to you,defend someone who deserves it and keep clear of this woman!
Welfare Cheese

Columbus, OH

#168 Feb 24, 2011
Botema is unfit to care for a potted houseplant let alone a human being.
Easter Bunny

Columbus, OH

#170 Mar 2, 2011
Hope mamma botema brings little eric an easter basket they won't let me in the prison.
lol

Springfield, OH

#171 Mar 2, 2011
When I see people defending Bo on here...I can't stop laughing. The woman is a turd that just can't be flushed down.
I look like mike

Columbus, OH

#172 Apr 13, 2011
Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Bet little Eric's butthole is really stretched out by now.
He is somebody's wife in the slammer.
Im sitting here giggling and laffing my ass off. thats the funniest thing ive read on here. Absolutely hilarious.

Since: Apr 11

Delaware, OH

#173 Apr 14, 2011
I hope he gets some help but if you are taking care of the cost for him, will he stick with it. I am so sick of both members of our family working our buts off to support those who sit on their butts smoking joints, shooting up with heroin, doint cocaine in their chosen manner and collecting welfare or disability while doing it when is our government going to stop handing out money to those who do not make an effort. I say give the addicts more of whatever their choice is and let them totally distroy their life so they are no longer a burden on society
damn

United States

#174 Apr 14, 2011
Jesus people give it a rest!!! foe all of you who continue to talk shit, I hope your daughters,wives,mothers,sister s get raped!!!!

Since: Oct 10

MARYSVILLE

#175 Apr 15, 2011
damn wrote:
Jesus people give it a rest!!! foe all of you who continue to talk shit, I hope your daughters,wives,mothers,sister s get raped!!!!
........WHAT A FOUL MOUTH YOU HAVE...U SHOULD B BANNED FROM THIS SITE
Typical

Columbus, OH

#176 Apr 15, 2011
The poster "damn" is typical of Eric's friends and family.
lol

Columbus, OH

#177 Apr 15, 2011
MYOHIO wrote:
<quoted text>........WHAT A FOUL MOUTH YOU HAVE...U SHOULD B BANNED FROM THIS SITE
suck it dickface
wow

Winchester, KY

#179 Apr 18, 2011
Don't ever want to meet him

Since: Oct 10

MARYSVILLE

#180 Aug 26, 2014
he is OUT & DOING WELL
artimus pile

Marion, OH

#181 Nov 18, 2015
MYOHIO wrote:
he is OUT & DOING WELL
not anymoe..........Beachizz!

he mess'd-up (again) and dey lock'd-emm-up in mcBurg Tuesday...prolli gonnaha' be old mahann if he lives long enough to git-out diss tyme

AP~
Aristotle

Strongsville, OH

#182 Jan 28, 2016
No wonder his mom is an enabler and his ex wife is just as bad as he is I feel sorry for the child that's involved in this mess.
mississipi flash

Marion, OH

#183 Feb 3, 2016
Dr Death

Marysville, OH

#184 Feb 7, 2016
Well Botema White Campbell or whatever you call yourself now...we are all happy that little criminal of yours is locked up. Too bad he is not with that little LeVally low life.
Aristotle

Mountain View, CA

#185 Feb 8, 2016
Exactly what I was thinking Dr Death couldn't agree more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ostrander Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Google Kevin Behrens Marysville Ohio (Jan '13) Oct 10 zinger 8
Michael James White (Aug '16) Oct 8 Lookout 6
News Buy a new NSX and you can put the badges on as ... (Mar '17) Sep 26 a hole 3
News Fine arts (Oct '16) Sep 26 animal control 3
Kroger Market Place (Sep '16) Sep 26 animal control 2
Gay friendly bars in Marysville? (Apr '10) Sep 26 animal control 36
library says no more bday partys Sep 26 animal control 2

Ostrander Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ostrander Mortgages