Class Sara Marie Brenner
Smb43065

Delaware, OH

#163 Jan 28, 2013
Ya just have to love little Sara Marie Brenner. She has lambasted people with the title of RINO because of an exception they have had against her view of what a Republican should be. She has been accused of not being tough on abortion, and here was her complaint:
"Sara Marie Brenner ‏@saramarietweets

.@Phillybama1 ONE exception. http://thebrennerbrief.com/2013/01/26/setting... … I am NOT a liberal and this is ludicrous."

Once again, she cannot handle the tactics she has used on others. She is just too funny these days. I guess she feels like twitter is her political office.
To SMEB

Powell, OH

#164 Jan 28, 2013
After reading all of your rants on the "Brenner Brief," I think it is shameful that you asked someone if they were "pro-abortion" because their position wasn't clear. No one is "pro-abortion" you mindless twit. They are pro-choice.

EVERYONE is pro-choice. You just write that you choose not to have an abortion. In reality, you have never been faced with a time when you had to make a choice. What would you do if during your pregnancy you found out that your child would be born with significant debilitating issues? Would you choose to have a child that would live in constant pain and suffer their entire life? Would you choose to have a child that would require a lifetime full or surgeries, be bedridden and require 24-hour nursing care? It is dangerous for you to take such a hard-line stance when you have no idea what you are talking about. And it is not your place to judge people for what they choose to do, either.

You say you are a Catholic therefore you are pro-life, as it is against your religion, but there are plenty of Catholics who have had abortions. You are married and don't have any children, so you must be practicing birth control which is not allowed by your religion. So you just pick and choose what you will or will not follow. Hypocrites like you should not be telling people what to do with their own lives, especially when it comes to your religious beliefs, or non beliefs. Just keep track of yourself. That should be plenty.

The heartbeat bill is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of and your husband is a moron for sponsoring it. Even if the state legislature passes that ridiculous bill, the state will be sued and lose its case in front of the SCOTUS. That bill would not prevent one abortion. People would just go to another state. So why the exercise in futility? To waste the taxpayers’ money on a US Supreme Court battle that we will lose? Aren't there real issues that the legislature should be addressing?

Know this, there are plenty of pro-choice Republicans. The RNC last year considered removing it from their platform and I’m betting that eventually they will. Roe vs. Wade will never be overturned. Thank heavens we all get to make our own choice when faced with a serious decision.
BRENNER the RINO

Portsmouth, OH

#165 Feb 2, 2013
It is pretty funny that she is now calling for peaceful interaction between conservatives. Is she serious? Who would believe that such a polarizing person, like Sara Marie, is worth listening to on this topic? She is one of the worst offenders out there. She has stabbed more Republican in the back than Chuck Hagel.
Sure enough

Macomb, MI

#166 Feb 2, 2013
And he's better-looking too!
Smb43065

Portsmouth, OH

#167 Feb 3, 2013
Was Sara trying to stir up hate against Muslims, or is she just not a journalist? Either way, she is not classy.
http://www.peacock-panache.com/2013/02/conser...

FAIL!

Keep it classy sister.
andy

Portsmouth, OH

#168 Feb 4, 2013
Smb43065 wrote:
Was Sara trying to stir up hate against Muslims, or is she just not a journalist? Either way, she is not classy.
http://www.peacock-panache.com/2013/02/conser...
FAIL!
Keep it classy sister.
Wow, how do you get to that point? She still won't admit she was wrong. She is a hot mess. Keep it classy Sara.
andy

Portsmouth, OH

#169 Feb 5, 2013
To SMEB wrote:
After reading all of your rants on the "Brenner Brief," I think it is shameful that you asked someone if they were "pro-abortion" because their position wasn't clear. No one is "pro-abortion" you mindless twit. They are pro-choice.
EVERYONE is pro-choice. You just write that you choose not to have an abortion. In reality, you have never been faced with a time when you had to make a choice. What would you do if during your pregnancy you found out that your child would be born with significant debilitating issues? Would you choose to have a child that would live in constant pain and suffer their entire life? Would you choose to have a child that would require a lifetime full or surgeries, be bedridden and require 24-hour nursing care? It is dangerous for you to take such a hard-line stance when you have no idea what you are talking about. And it is not your place to judge people for what they choose to do, either.
You say you are a Catholic therefore you are pro-life, as it is against your religion, but there are plenty of Catholics who have had abortions. You are married and don't have any children, so you must be practicing birth control which is not allowed by your religion. So you just pick and choose what you will or will not follow. Hypocrites like you should not be telling people what to do with their own lives, especially when it comes to your religious beliefs, or non beliefs. Just keep track of yourself. That should be plenty.
The heartbeat bill is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of and your husband is a moron for sponsoring it. Even if the state legislature passes that ridiculous bill, the state will be sued and lose its case in front of the SCOTUS. That bill would not prevent one abortion. People would just go to another state. So why the exercise in futility? To waste the taxpayers’ money on a US Supreme Court battle that we will lose? Aren't there real issues that the legislature should be addressing?
Know this, there are plenty of pro-choice Republicans. The RNC last year considered removing it from their platform and I’m betting that eventually they will. Roe vs. Wade will never be overturned. Thank heavens we all get to make our own choice when faced with a serious decision.
Thank you for bringing their viewpoints to my attention. I am disgusted with what I have learned here tonight. This thread is a testament to their ineptness. They will no longer get a vote from me. I will also actively campaign against both of them. We need to be rid of such mean spirited absolutists.
To andy

Powell, OH

#170 Feb 10, 2013
You're welcome. People should know who they are voting for. I swear, if more of our electorate knew the type of people we vote into office, there would be a lot more Demorats elected in Delaware County.

Do your research on Kris and Melissa Jordan and Jon Peterson. They are all pieces of sh*t too. Hell, Kris Jordan and Jon Peterson should have gone to jail!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#171 Feb 14, 2013
To andy wrote:
You're welcome. People should know who they are voting for. I swear, if more of our electorate knew the type of people we vote into office, there would be a lot more Demorats elected in Delaware County.
Do your research on Kris and Melissa Jordan and Jon Peterson. They are all pieces of sh*t too. Hell, Kris Jordan and Jon Peterson should have gone to jail!
I agree. What people really need to get over is voting only for one party, especially at the local level. Do some research. There are some great people in both parties and some real scumbags.
Carrie

Delaware, OH

#172 Feb 18, 2013
Eluveitie wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. What people really need to get over is voting only for one party, especially at the local level. Do some research. There are some great people in both parties and some real scumbags.
She is far from classy. When she was contacted, by the legitimate press, she declined to give a response about the 42,000 dollars her company owes the government. Now that is the type of "leadership" that needs to be ousted. She is a joke.
Steve

Portsmouth, OH

#173 Feb 23, 2013
Carrie wrote:
<quoted text>
She is far from classy. When she was contacted, by the legitimate press, she declined to give a response about the 42,000 dollars her company owes the government. Now that is the type of "leadership" that needs to be ousted. She is a joke.
Right. She claimed it was a clerical error that was being taken care of. Has she paid the taxes yet? No. She is a lying thief. As long as her hubby gets paid and a Cadillac health care plan, who cares! What trash.
Steve

Portsmouth, OH

#174 Feb 23, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. She claimed it was a clerical error that was being taken care of. Has she paid the taxes yet? No. She is a lying thief. As long as her hubby gets paid and a Cadillac health care plan, who cares! What trash.
Oh, Hi Sara. We are all glad you still read these posts.
Jeremy

Columbus, OH

#175 Feb 24, 2013
Forget the tax lien; she probably won't pay it. Her parents took over her music studio business. In a year's time she lost most of her clients as well as about half her employees due to her arrogance, ineptitude, and dishonesty.
Trent

Portsmouth, OH

#176 Feb 28, 2013
Jeremy wrote:
Forget the tax lien; she probably won't pay it. Her parents took over her music studio business. In a year's time she lost most of her clients as well as about half her employees due to her arrogance, ineptitude, and dishonesty.
I guess a triple F rating was well deserved. Maybe the residents of Powell will follow the example of her former clients and boot her out of office too.
Steve

Portsmouth, OH

#177 Mar 2, 2013
It was a banner day for Sara Marie Brenner. She has enough class to call out teenagers for being obsessed with Justin Bieber.

"Sara Marie Brenner &#8207;@saramarietweets

When things trend on Twitter I look. Doesn't make your hash tag or celeb addiction healthy or less weird!@4NiallsPrincess @bieberreplay"

There are many things to laugh at about this one:
1. Sara Marie calling out anyone on being obsessed with something. She is obsessed with politics and Arby's. She is the Queen on Foursquare at her local joint.

2. Mocking and fighting with children.

3. Getting called out by said children
Royal Bitch &#8207;@4NiallsPrincess

"@saramarietweets @bieberreplay We need to get lives? You're acknowledging us."

4. Mocking the hashtag use.
Sara Marie Brenner &#8207;@saramarietweets

Yes, leave teens alone to live in a fantasy land where a hash tag helps a celeb get all better. Aww.@4NiallsPrincess @BieberReplay
Yes, their hashtags are irrelevant, but SMB's are significant. Lol.

5. The self-proclaimed grammar Queen getting called out:
@saramarietweets I don't understand your tweet, remove the unnecessary hash tag & use proper grammar, please.

the follow up is priceless:
.@4NiallsPrincess You can understand Bieber but mot this?

Thanks for your classy arguments with children that you say are delusional. However, you wasting time on them is well worth it. Thanks babe.
Carol

United States

#178 Mar 2, 2013
Steve wrote:
It was a banner day for Sara Marie Brenner. She has enough class to call out teenagers for being obsessed with Justin Bieber.
"Sara Marie Brenner &#8207;@saramarietweets
When things trend on Twitter I look. Doesn't make your hash tag or celeb addiction healthy or less weird!@4NiallsPrincess @bieberreplay"
There are many things to laugh at about this one:
1. Sara Marie calling out anyone on being obsessed with something. She is obsessed with politics and Arby's. She is the Queen on Foursquare at her local joint.
2. Mocking and fighting with children.
3. Getting called out by said children
Royal Bitch &#8207;@4NiallsPrincess
"@saramarietweets @bieberreplay We need to get lives? You're acknowledging us."
4. Mocking the hashtag use.
Sara Marie Brenner &#8207;@saramarietweets
Yes, leave teens alone to live in a fantasy land where a hash tag helps a celeb get all better. Aww.@4NiallsPrincess @BieberReplay
Yes, their hashtags are irrelevant, but SMB's are significant. Lol.
5. The self-proclaimed grammar Queen getting called out:
@saramarietweets I don't understand your tweet, remove the unnecessary hash tag & use proper grammar, please.
the follow up is priceless:
.@4NiallsPrincess You can understand Bieber but mot this?
Thanks for your classy arguments with children that you say are delusional. However, you wasting time on them is well worth it. Thanks babe.
Wow, what a classy lady. I never knew she was pathetic enough to argue with kids. Keep it classy SMB.
Tiffany

Portsmouth, OH

#179 Mar 10, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what a classy lady. I never knew she was pathetic enough to argue with kids. Keep it classy SMB.
Hi Sara and Andy Pandy. Have you guys started any fights with prepubescent girls lately?
Kisses.
Greg

Portsmouth, OH

#180 Mar 15, 2013
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sara and Andy Pandy. Have you guys started any fights with prepubescent girls lately?
Kisses.
I read that one. It was sad to see the self-proclaimed media muffin bash kids. I would have thought that a city council member would act with dignity. How trashy. Keep is class Sara.
Carol

Portsmouth, OH

#181 Mar 21, 2013
Here is a funny treat from Sara Marie Brenner:

"Sara Marie Brenner &#8207;@saramarietweets 2h
Amazing- libs try to retract their statements when they cause problems, even tho they’re purposeful to begin with."

Sounds a lot like Sara Marie. Sara Marie just hides behind her lies, and then discretely tries to delete them. I'll take a retraction over SMB any day.
Jackson

Ashburn, VA

#182 Mar 25, 2013
NEED YOUR EX- LOVER/EX_ RELATIONSHIP BACK AS NEVER BEFORE OR ANY KIND OF SPIRITUAL AND REAL POWER OR ANY TYPE OF SPELL CASTING? PLS DO CONTACT DR.OLODUMARE FOR POWERFUL SPELLCASTING (Orikiolodumarespelltemple@ gmail.Com ) EMAIL US NOW.. My name is dr.OLODUMARE I am from Africa, and I have practised African magic for over thirty good years. I have inherited these powers that have been passed down from generation to generation. I have travelled to several continence to meet with other witch doctors, which has helped me refine my knowledge of the sacred ancestral rituals. This magic has its origin on the African continent, and from there, it has spread around the entireworld. My rituals are decent and undetectable. There is no shock when coming out of my spells. I ensure discretion. My spells are very powerful. Once the work has started, there is no going back. The work of black magic,African dr. OLODUMARE, if u have any problem of any kind, should pls contact.(Orikiolodumarespellte mple@ gmail.Com ). Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ostrander Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman convicted in ex-quarterback fraud scheme ... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Burger King 6 hr 900 assist 3
News 2017 Acura NSX Priced From $157,800-$207,500 6 hr 900 assist 11
News Convicted lobbyist sells Patrick J's bar to pay... 23 hr They cannot kill ... 2
News Two Honda managers among - leading women' in au... Thu mississipi flash 8
Any changes at MPL Feb 4 Justa facts 15
Eric Mills ia a career criminal (May '10) Feb 3 mississipi flash 175
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ostrander Mortgages