SR 415 to be widened, starting this year

There are 4 comments on the Jan 18, 2012, DeLand Beacon story titled SR 415 to be widened, starting this year. In it, DeLand Beacon reports that:

When state and county officials talked in 2005-06 about four-laning State Road 415 in 2012 or 2013, it seemed like a long way off in the future.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DeLand Beacon.

Hoot

Winter Springs, FL

#1 Jan 19, 2012
It's about time. The county and cities have spent a fortune on trails for bicylict and have forgotten the rest of us who use 415 to go to work to pay for all their crap.
Juan Valdez

United States

#2 Jan 20, 2012
What's a bicylict?
but

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#4 Jan 3, 2013
Juan Valdez wrote:
What's a bicylict?
It seems theres one lurking in every forum. A smartass who wants to make an issue out of every little mistake of everyones spelling. Get a freakin life!!
clink

Bonifay, FL

#5 Dec 8, 2013
but wrote:
<quoted text>It seems theres one lurking in every forum. A smartass who wants to make an issue out of every little mistake of everyones spelling. Get a freakin life!!
I've noticed that also. They're pitiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osteen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot girl driving a BMW convertible Oviedo near UCf 18 hr Yikes 2
heroin (Feb '14) Fri brjd 4
News George Zimmerman compares himself to Anne Frank... Apr 24 John 5
HUGE DELTONA YARD SALE - Quality items no crap ... (Aug '14) Apr 23 angiesings4u 2
Who is deep creek reserve LLC?? Nov '14 Old timer 1
Who is stealing copper wire from vacent homes ? (Aug '14) Aug '14 gone blind 2
News Bicycle-pedestrian bridges in Osteen, Edgewater... (Jul '14) Jul '14 wasted 2
More from around the web

Osteen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]