save osteen now

Since: Mar 12

United States

#1 Mar 27, 2012
Hi...I received a poster today stating there is a April 10 th. deadline to save my property rights.
I'm afraid there wasn't very much other info.
If you know anything about this topic, i would love to hear from you.
Thanks,
Clellie
William Walsh

Saint Cloud, FL

#2 Mar 28, 2012
I have one of those also. I see signs in peoples front yards. And I am not so sure that this is the page they are talking about because the address on this one starts with Topix and the webpage I have is supposed to be saveosteennow.com I am going to search around and If I find something else I will post it tomorrow.
William Walsh

Saint Cloud, FL

#3 Mar 28, 2012
Clellie
I found the real webpage this link will bring you to it http://saveosteennow.com/
Bill
traveler

Argyle, FL

#4 Mar 29, 2012
I can testify the volusia co. "zoners" have no limits.

If not stopped they will trample your property rights.

If you own property in Osteen make a stand NOW!

Tell your neighbors.

All concerned need to pool their money and hire a lawyer- Its that serious.

A rag tag bunch of landowners will not get much respect.
JMA

AOL

#5 Apr 2, 2012
My property is not up by the SR415 corridor. So, because I'm like some of the above posters, I do not have much info on what is actually happening, can someone please tell me if this will affect property rated as prime agricultural? My property is actually off of Pell Road. Thanks to anyone whoi can help me catch up.
Mary Rager

Merritt Island, FL

#6 Apr 5, 2012
JMA....it does affect you. It affects everyone. They are trying to rezone agriculture lands to different classifications. They are also planning on building a water treatment plant on the east side of S.R. 415 between Doyle and Wal-Mart. They have in the plan that if your well goes bad you will not be permitted to fix. Instead you will be required to tie into city water. Go to the website. Sign up with your contact info/email and you will get the email updates. Also, get a copy of the plan from the county. Read it. Come to the meeting in Deland on Tuesday morning. The location is at
Deland Admin Bldg
Thomas C. Kelly Administration Center
123 W. Indiana Ave.,
DeLand, FL

For more infor, email Sheryl Manche service@osteenorganics.com

Hope this helps.
Mary Rager

Merritt Island, FL

#7 Apr 5, 2012
Also, every Osteen resident needs to sign the Citizens Bill of Rights.
Jade

Milwaukee, WI

#8 Apr 9, 2012
I LOVE OSTEEN, its my home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osteen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
D'Jordan Brooks (Apr '15) Apr 21 PRETTYBLACC1 3
chris clausen Apr 9 curious111245 1
News Seminole commissioner gets big share on reimbur... (Mar '08) Mar 28 Anonymous 42
News Allegiant Air adds more low-cost flights (Dec '13) Mar '18 Brr 6
Mark Matovina Port Orange Mar '18 Politus 7
News Which airline offers most nonstop destinations ... (Dec '13) Feb '18 Prospective Pax 5
News Osteen man tells 9-1-1 he thought he saw deer w... (Jan '16) Jan '16 James Fred 1

Osteen Jobs

Personal Finance

Osteen Mortgages