DeBary Man Dies In Motorcycle Accident

DeBary Man Dies In Motorcycle Accident

There are 2 comments on the Volusia County Sheriff story from May 16, 2008, titled DeBary Man Dies In Motorcycle Accident. In it, Volusia County Sheriff reports that:

A DeBary man died early Friday morning in a single-vehicle motorcycle crash. Christopher Markham was driving a 2001 Yamaha westbound on Pine Meadows Drive when he lost control of the bike in the 400 block. via Volusia County Sheriff

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Volusia County Sheriff.

Rick

Springfield, MA

#1 May 17, 2008
Our thoughts and prayers with the Markham family and the entire community. Death is always tragic but certainly more heart-wrenching when someone so young is taken from our midst. Such loss and grief certainly tests our faith but we can only hope that we will all be together one day for eternity as we are all headed in the same direction. Although his life was short, Chris touched the lives of many. He will always remain with us in spirit. God bless.
Dar

AOL

#2 May 19, 2008
Nothing is more tragic than the loss of a child. It takes a lot of faith to get through such a tragedy. We will never understand why this happens, except the fact that God takes the best
first.
Our hearts and prayers go out to all his family and friends.

The Ryans, Lemoines, Relihans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osteen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boy run over on beach remains in serious condition Thu former lifeguard 1
Heroin (May '13) Wed DrewZ 84
News racism in volusia county (Aug '08) Jul 19 smiley 3
more black on white crime! (Aug '13) Jul 16 noooooooooooooooo 113
News CNN, HLN airing dueling Zimmerman shows (Jul '13) Jul 15 filus t bluster 8
News 18 men arrested in sex sting at Volusia County ... Jul 13 Rod Dangle 5
I don't much care for deland (Mar '06) Jul 12 RuffnReddy 39

Osteen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance