Inquiry focuses on disabled teen

Inquiry focuses on disabled teen

There are 3 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from May 11, 2007, titled Inquiry focuses on disabled teen. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

A mentally disabled teenager accused of sexually assaulting a 10-year-old boy is now under investigation, officials said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

far away

Henderson, AR

#1 May 11, 2007
look, PD, the teen is mentally disabled. what else do you think he would do? kill his parents? have compassion for the kid and send him to a juvenile mental facility or something along those lines.
Sarah 75

Orlando, FL

#2 May 11, 2007
It would help to know what kind of disability this child has.
ARK

Apopka, FL

#3 May 11, 2007
Having a developmentally disabled child myself. I would say it is very likely that this 16yr old boy has been assaulted himself and now beleives this is how people do things. Also , even though he is mentally disabled does not mean he does not have hormones and he needed some guidance as to how to deal with those life changes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osteen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor carjacked 9 hr BANG BANG 4
saw black panther on highway 46 wednesday who s... Jun 27 moving back 3
News Office Depot to hire 8,000 seasonal workers Jun 26 Anonymous 5
News Deltona looks to put 'neatness, order' out on t... Jun 23 sparky 2
News Titusville bike/pedestrian bridge opens Jun 20 Don key 2
News Fire destroys DeLand yacht club -- OrlandoSenti... (Aug '07) Jun 20 Dave Harker 16
News Millions of Nickels Dumped on Florida Freeway (Sep '08) Jun 18 Sadgirl 10

Osteen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Osteen Mortgages