Liz

Ossining, NY

#1 Apr 20, 2012
What has been going on tonight in Ossining? I saw police searching the garden center just up from C town with flashlights. The side streets were all blocked off by police cars and a helicopter was circling that area up to 9A. I saw the helicopter move up by Maryknoll but I lost it after that. Does anyone have any idea what is happening?
MBL

Ossining, NY

#2 Apr 20, 2012
We wonder.... We just came from dropping off my daughter's friends and saw the helicopter and police cars driving very slowly behind C- town streets. We are all concerned and scared.
John

Ossining, NY

#3 Apr 20, 2012
My neighbor has scanner says it was a fire.
Liz

Ossining, NY

#4 Apr 20, 2012
But if it was for a fire the helicopter probably wouldn't have been moving around so much. and I saw cops out of their cars searching the garden center with flashlights. I just looked outside and the helicopter is still going around. It is more westward then earlier. looked like it was closer tho the river and it moved north this time.
JMC

Tarrytown, NY

#5 Apr 20, 2012
I heard the same thing, John, but the helicopter was searching for at least a half hour before the fire alarm sounded. Anyone else hear anything?
JMC

Tarrytown, NY

#6 Apr 20, 2012
I also saw the helicopter circling around with its search light on, about 5 or 10 minutes after the fire alarm.(I'm in Ossining, by the way, even though it reads Croton on Hudson under my name.)
Liz

Ossining, NY

#7 Apr 20, 2012
Still hearing the helicopter. it's been hours. I really want to know whats happening!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ossining Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton emails compromised spy satellit... 2 hr Bama Yankee 7
My Stairlift Aug 27 fosman 1
Review: M F P Landscaping Inc Aug 20 John195 2
News 20 Vegan Products to Soothe Sensitive Skin Aug 17 Raylin 2
Help Greeley HS Fight Racism Aug 16 Greeley Students 2
Where to live in White Plains? Aug 16 MickeyZ 2
Laural Acres (Apr '08) Aug 13 mikezopes 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ossining Mortgages