Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2008

Judged:

When I called I had the name of the street wrong and I heard him say in the background "F*cking american doesnt know the street names"

I said nevermind and called someone else. This place is run by people who barely speak english, they are rude, distracted , usually on personal calls on the phone while they should be paying attention to driving.

Not a good review.
kati

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

look mamaverga yo si te digo asi f•••••kn americano aver si entiendes el español perfectamente, for latin people is good to have latin taxis because we do understand each other, but my question is! is you are american!? what are you doing colling a latin taxi? if you don't like spanish people!? then please stop telling silly thing ok
and... i don't think you speak better the spanosh than me because los gringos como tuu that grow up here doesn't know anything about the real world y peor speak perfect spanish .:P

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Ossining News Video

•••
Ossining Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ossining Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••