ECUA Taxi rudeness
Sammy

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jul 20, 2008
When I called I had the name of the street wrong and I heard him say in the background "F*cking american doesnt know the street names"

I said nevermind and called someone else. This place is run by people who barely speak english, they are rude, distracted , usually on personal calls on the phone while they should be paying attention to driving.

Not a good review.
kati

United States

#2 Mar 7, 2012
look mamaverga yo si te digo asi f•••••kn americano aver si entiendes el español perfectamente, for latin people is good to have latin taxis because we do understand each other, but my question is! is you are american!? what are you doing colling a latin taxi? if you don't like spanish people!? then please stop telling silly thing ok
and... i don't think you speak better the spanosh than me because los gringos como tuu that grow up here doesn't know anything about the real world y peor speak perfect spanish .:P
Chris

Ossining, NY

#3 Aug 2, 2015
kati wrote:
look mamaverga yo si te digo asi f•••••kn americano aver si entiendes el español perfectamente, for latin people is good to have latin taxis because we do understand each other, but my question is! is you are american!? what are you doing colling a latin taxi? if you don't like spanish people!? then please stop telling silly thing ok
and... i don't think you speak better the spanosh than me because los gringos como tuu that grow up here doesn't know anything about the real world y peor speak perfect spanish .:P
"who the f wrote this? You need to practice your English and Spanish your making us Hispanics look bad, so what if someone got the street name wrong we are not all perfect but for you to say something so rude like that is outrageous and I'm Spanish so I don't like being considered like all of you in ecua taxi (STOP MAKING US LOOK BAD)
unknown

Atlanta, GA

#4 Feb 13, 2016
Sammy wrote:
When I called I had the name of the street wrong and I heard him say in the background "F*cking american doesnt know the street names"
I said nevermind and called someone else. This place is run by people who barely speak english, they are rude, distracted , usually on personal calls on the phone while they should be paying attention to driving.
Not a good review.
which ecua taxi are you referring to ? because in my opinion i respectfully disagree, i have used ecua taxi services for about 2 years but then again i might be talking about the wrong ecua taxi. i guess i have been with this taxi company because i feel safe around them because i know it's a family company and everyone helps out. being driven to wherever you need to get to while having a light but nice conversation with the taxi driver makes me want to keep calling them. but again, it depends on which ecua taxi you are referring to.
john

Atlanta, GA

#5 Feb 13, 2016
i don't like how this website doesn't provide all the information that is needed. there are thousands of ecua taxi companies out there. like i commented on an older review i have been with ecua taxi for about 2 years. but this might be a different ecua taxi then the one this website is complaining about. for the 2 years i can honestly say the drivers always try to make it on time. if they tell you 10 minutes they will be there in 10 minutes, and if the case is that they do not get there they will call and ask for more time or they will try to send someone else. the taxi service i use i know is run by a small group of people but it is like a family company. there might not be a lot of people working yet but i know its a growing company. and we are the customers, we need to have to be somewhere on time and we need a taxi that will be there for us on time. one problem i have come to see is that us as the customers have to call ahead of time if we are going to absolutely need a taxi at a certain time. i have come to see that this helps out not only the taxi drivers but us to be able to make it where we need to go on time. the drivers are very polite. sometimes yes, they need to take a phone call. i understand that in this company because its a family company and they might be the ones who have to answer the calls for other clients. and sometimes it can honestly just be family who calls, and if that is the case most likely they will tell them to call back later. some taxi companies are a piece of crap. but this goes for each and every company, and for the customers who don't understand it. take a day and put yourself in their shoes. imagine the life of a taxi driver and how hard it must be if you are managing the whole company just by a few people. i don't think any taxi company deserves a bad review. unless obviously it was something that crossed the line. insulting is crossing the line, but again if that were to be the case just ask what they said. sometimes even we can mishear what they said. we're not perfect of course but neither are the taxi drivers. just take some things into consideration

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ossining Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Day Laborer Charged In Murder Of North Salem So... Dec 11 HOLLA ISABELLA 5
News Israeli First-Response Organization to Talk Eme... (Jan '16) Dec 9 Lavon Affair 3
The old A&P/Food Emporium Yorktown Heights (Jun '11) Dec 8 Laurie McLaughlin 17
News Traditional funeral for Thruway accident victims (Mar '06) Nov 29 flingfegboiz 3
Abandoned Warburg Rothschild estates (Oct '16) Nov 28 RAYMOND 3
News VERPLANCK - A trailer park along the Hudson Riv... (Sep '06) Nov 24 tammytam777 20
Angie jupin in jail for drugs. (Jun '17) Nov 21 Erika 6

Ossining Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ossining Mortgages