Save on Home Heating Oil

Save on Home Heating Oil

Posted in the Ossining Forum

MoneySaver

Malden, MA

#1 Mar 24, 2010
I recently moved to the Ossining area and had no idea where to start. When it came to utilities, it was up to me to find the msot reliable and cheapest companies out there. I posted a bunch of different blogs and stuff asking about the best companies in the area. A lot of people directed me to this one site for my heat since i use Oil to heat my house.
It's called www.OrderOil.com . It took all my stress away about finding a good heat company. First i entered my new zip code, in this case 10509, and then it gave me a list of oil dealers in my area. I browsed the cheapest of the few and saw all the company details. When it was time for me to actually get oil, I went back to the site and clicked on Order Oil Now and it was that easy. it asked me for my address, name, email and description of property (pipe location etc ...) then it asked how many gallons i wanted, what my tank size was and when i wanted the oil, today tommorow or whenever? i put next day. then it gave me an order overview and i used my card online to get the oil. Oh my gish this was so great., now whenever i need it i sign back in under my email and they save all my info. i just specify my gallons and order each time really fast and simple. I just thought I'd share this useful site with the area becuase if I had found this article in the beginning of my search, It would have saved me a lot of frustrating unaswered questions. Good luck to everyone else who needs heating oil and wants it cheap.:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ossining Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Corning police officer fired, may face charges (Mar '08) 9 hr Vibes 11
News Level 2 Sex Offender From Northern Westchester ... Wed Bubba sanetti 1
Review: AAA Liner & Cover Experts Corporation (Jun '09) Apr 22 funwithunicorns 28
St.MARYS IN THE FIELD (Mar '15) Apr 22 Tyra Givens 6
News Police Raid Nyack Spa, 3 Woman Accused Of Prost... (Jun '11) Apr 20 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 12
Pet store in Palisades Center selling probable ... (May '10) Apr 20 Jax 19
News Als on McCullers, Columbus: a I think she carri... Apr 17 General Zod 8

Ossining Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ossining Mortgages