leaving now

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Jan 29, 2013
I came here to sarasota knowing certain ppl. would follow me here.Family members on the other side think for some reason my husband cant seem to handle his own relationship,thier here, so it makes me wonder why?After I stupidly gave a friend I thought i could trust my F.B password,cause I dont know a thing about fb or the internet,also stupidly was using a cell phone to use fb where I couldnt actually see everything that was going on,it was a complete nightmare!Its very simple to talk bad about ppl.or put thier life out there for everyone to see when they dont know how to get there,thats when you truly know who your friends are,and I found out sadly,I have none!!But I had no dirty,or bad intentions when I went to sarasota,just simply talked with an old friend,an if you wernt following me I wouldnt have to tell you this at all,for god sake yall are more worried about this then my own husband!My husband will tell you himself he can handle his own life.Having family to love in your life is beautiful and great,but when certain family members cross the line,it becomes very agitating.Thats why closness can become to close when you think you have to investigate HIS family!DONT YOU HAVE A LIFE!We all have our own familys we need to worry about without taking on someones that dont want you there!And as for my police record,I think 3 D.U.I.s is pretty good for all the 7>12s I worked on the road,Does that make me a bad,bad,person!by the way,you know I quit drinking years ago.Anyway,my husband an I have a kind of love your simple mind cant possibly comprehend!....Im sorry I had to come to your city an state to make my point. "FIGHT FOR THE CAUSE"

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#2 Jan 29, 2013
leaving now wrote:
I came here to sarasota knowing certain ppl. would follow me here.Family members on the other side think for some reason my husband cant seem to handle his own relationship,thier here, so it makes me wonder why?After I stupidly gave a friend I thought i could trust my F.B password,cause I dont know a thing about fb or the internet,also stupidly was using a cell phone to use fb where I couldnt actually see everything that was going on,it was a complete nightmare!Its very simple to talk bad about ppl.or put thier life out there for everyone to see when they dont know how to get there,thats when you truly know who your friends are,and I found out sadly,I have none!!But I had no dirty,or bad intentions when I went to sarasota,just simply talked with an old friend,an if you wernt following me I wouldnt have to tell you this at all,for god sake yall are more worried about this then my own husband!My husband will tell you himself he can handle his own life.Having family to love in your life is beautiful and great,but when certain family members cross the line,it becomes very agitating.Thats why closness can become to close when you think you have to investigate HIS family!DONT YOU HAVE A LIFE!We all have our own familys we need to worry about without taking on someones that dont wanqt you there!And as for my police record,I think 3 D.U.I.s is pretty good for all the 7>12s I worked on the road,Does that make me a bad,bad,person!by the way,you know I quit drinking years ago.Anyway,my husband an I have a kind of love your simple mind cant possibly comprehend!....Im sorry I had to come to your city an state to make my point. "FIGHT FOR THE CAUSE"
. WHY THE FREAK do YOU think ANYONE here in this town or in this forum CARE about your marriage?? Sounds like you are making excuses ABOUT your marriage... you keep DEFENDING your wife... and yourself.. YOU DON'T SOUND HAPPY!!
Slammer

Bradenton, FL

#3 Feb 3, 2013
Go to sarasota site and post your nonsense!
LOVEFLORIDA

Elizabethton, TN

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text>. WHY THE FREAK do YOU think ANYONE here in this town or in this forum CARE about your marriage?? Sounds like you are making excuses ABOUT your marriage... you keep DEFENDING your wife... and yourself.. YOU DON'T SOUND HAPPY!!
You silly-ass woman,I just happen to know there is some family members following me here to florida just to spy on me,so they can try to get dirt on me...U sound like my in-laws..NOSY!
LOVEFLORIDA

Elizabethton, TN

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Slammer wrote:
Go to sarasota site and post your nonsense!
Just like any aspects of my life,I do what I want,when I want, WHERE I want,and how I want...If you dont understand it just walk on by!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#6 Feb 27, 2013
LOVEFLORIDA wrote:
<quoted text> You silly-ass woman,I just happen to know there is some family members following me here to florida just to spy on me,so they can try to get dirt on me...U sound like my in-laws..NOSY!
WHY THE FREAK...Do you REALLY care.. if they are SPYING on you..WHAT DIRT??.. ARE they taking care of you??...Nooooo, THEN quit being PARANOID!!... LIVE YOUR LIFE,STOP looking OVER your shoulder.. HAVE FUN!!
jusme

Elizabethton, TN

#7 Feb 28, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> WHY THE FREAK...Do you REALLY care.. if they are SPYING on you..WHAT DIRT??.. ARE they taking care of you??...Nooooo, THEN quit being PARANOID!!... LIVE YOUR LIFE,STOP looking OVER your shoulder.. HAVE FUN!!
Very good advice thank you,when we go over 4 dinner,its just a room full of back stabbing, I was just letting them know that Im on to them...But your right Ive let them consume my thoughts,ITS OVER!THANK YOU!
NOJUSTICE

Elizabethton, TN

#8 Mar 11, 2013
OMG!monique! so you my insurance agent,gave her my fb password to upload pics and she used it for internet abuse,you should really look at your homework before you make acusations or you might find yourself in alot of hot water!thai is so unprofesinal,you should not even have a job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osprey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anderson Cooper 6 hr huey goins 3
any holes in the stalls any where in sarasota/b... Sun nxxxnjix 1
Richard Buckman / Sandcastle entertainment May 23 Judy 6
Bill Warner Private investigator May 21 I know better 4
News Police: Burglar breaks into house, falls asleep... May 21 Go Blue Forever 17
News Lockdown lifted at Venice High (Mar '08) May 21 Anonymous dude 3
Review: Industry Standard Technology (Jun '13) May 21 Mark A 2
More from around the web

Osprey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]