Review: White Buffalo Saloon

Review: White Buffalo Saloon

Posted in the Osprey Forum

Whitney

Warren, MI

#1 Dec 23, 2012
HORRIBLE!

Manager irrational. Kicked us out and made us stand far from bar in darkness. Would not let us sit inside by door to wait for cab. DO NOT GO!
Valarie

Warren, MI

#2 Dec 23, 2012
I also had a terrible experience with the manager. Would not let me wait inside for a cab. I wished him a Merry Christmas and he wished me jail time?!
law and order

Saint Petersburg, FL

#3 Jan 1, 2013
same people that own another bar in town...I thought it might be evies's group...don't think it's geckco's gan't remember
'
sounds like a bad deal
Anonymous

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#4 Jan 3, 2013
It is owned by the folks that own Evie's.

I read this thread, and mentioned it to my wife...and she was surprised, because most of her friends on Facebook mentioned that is was a decent place...

One negative I did hear was that anytime a good song comes on, there is a large group of people who turn it into a line dance....so that in and of itself makes me not want to go. Line dancing is so annoying...imho...
Double J

Sarasota, FL

#5 Apr 10, 2013
Whitney and Valerie, I'm glad they toss out the trash and keep th place nic, clean, and safe for the rest of us. My family and friends love this place!
Tiffany

Sarasota, FL

#6 Apr 10, 2013
I don't know why there's any bad reviews on here this place is great! The only bad review is Of people getting kicked out and that's normal in any bar, so other then that the place and the staff is great and they have amazing FOOD. This place is all country they even have moon shine. There are line dancing lessons, a big stage and awesome all female bartenders!!! The spot to go for sure!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osprey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Warner Private investigator (May '15) Aug 22 I eat beef 71
Why so many drug addicts, homeless, and stupid ... (Mar '11) Aug 20 YeahYou 275
Review: Age Vital Pharmacy (Feb '14) Aug 15 Leslie 2
News Clearwater Beach Honored Again as a Top Beach (Mar '13) Aug 13 AIPAC is evil 48
Sheriff's Deputies blasting sirens Aug 13 global gaza 2
News Sarasota woman telling Charles Manson's story (Dec '11) Aug 13 boko palmach 2
News Survey finds some tourists would put off visiti... Aug 7 Wonder why 1

Osprey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Osprey Mortgages