I-75 bottleneck might be removed year...

I-75 bottleneck might be removed years earlier

There are 2 comments on the HeraldTribune.com story from Jul 27, 2010, titled I-75 bottleneck might be removed years earlier. In it, HeraldTribune.com reports that:

The next phase of a long-anticipated widening project on Interstate 75 could begin years sooner than expected, opening one of the area's biggest traffic bottlenecks, especially for North Port commuters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HeraldTribune.com.

Coffee Drinker

Lake Wales, FL

#1 Jul 28, 2010
What bottleneck? There is never any traffic, at any
time of the day on this stretch of I-75, save the occasional accident. Seems like a waste of money to me, not to mention the countless months of congestion caused by the proposed construction.
I'm surprised the Tea Baggers aren't crying out about this waste of taxpayer funds. I guess they
only complain about taxpayer money being used to help out those with no health insurance.
Common Sense

Tampa, FL

#2 Jul 29, 2010
I don't know if it is needed right now maybe down the (road) as North Port grows. But it is putting people to work and that's a good thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osprey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why so many drug addicts, homeless, and stupid ... (Mar '11) 4 hr None of ur concern 322
Homeless (Oct '15) Sun DontBeHeartLess 3
News 23-year-old woman found dead in Venice Mar 16 Scrappy 2
Bill Warner Private investigator (May '15) Mar 16 ELMER 130
News Sarasota Police Department unveils their latest... Mar 13 pfc female 1
News Democrat nabs upset victory in Florida House race Mar 1 Marco R s Secret ... 14
Local Politics Do you approve of Vern Buchanan as Representative? (Jun '12) Feb '18 sad 5

Osprey Jobs

Personal Finance

Osprey Mortgages