Some members of Florida Pinecraft community put off by 'Breaking Amish' filming

Mar 5, 2013 Read more: Examiner.com

Some of those living and working in Pinecraft, an Amish village in Sarasota, Fla., have reportedly had negative experiences with the filming of the second season of TLC 's runaway hit "reality" show, " Breaking Amish ," according to a Mar.

Read more

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1 Mar 5, 2013
Ya Know the AMISH can just SAY NO...to the filming of their town... MONEY TALKS..
IT lures the innocent to rat on their families way of thinking, living styles and their faith... The grass is NOT always greener in the other side of the fence..
clarify

Elizabethton, TN

#2 Mar 6, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Ya Know the AMISH can just SAY NO...to the filming of their town... MONEY TALKS..
IT lures the innocent to rat on their families way of thinking, living styles and their faith... The grass is NOT always greener in the other side of the fence..
WOW!OMG!Thanks for sharing such an informitive artical!I suppose I could find an artical for you thats just as interesting!Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osprey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drug Bust Includes Days Inn General Manager Arrest (Apr '12) 11 hr GRANT SMITH for Prez 42
Racism and Hate & Discrimination (Dec '12) 11 hr LAWYERS GONE WILD 19
Sarasota 1980's-1990's (Oct '09) Apr 14 SOSS2 33
Richard Buckman Apr 12 Jerry 1
Best area golf courses? Apr 10 Stones 1
Review: Air One Today LLC Apr 9 DEE 2
News Accountant charged in embezzlement (Apr '08) Apr 9 OLM 781
More from around the web

Osprey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]