Why so many drug addicts, homeless, a...

“Stupidity Leak”

Since: Sep 11

Woodsboro

#214 Jun 10, 2013
Miss The Point wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone, huh?
Glad you're such an expert on Florida since you lived here ten whole years.
Since you've deemed yourself as an authority on Florida ancestory, please be advised that many of our parents, grandparents and great grandparents are born and raised in Florida.
Just because you've heard some people say everyone here is from somewhere else doesn't mean it's true. However, based on your 'expert' comments, you probably believe anything someone tells you.
Do us all a favor and stay up north along with your comments. Many of us have visited up there and didn't find the people so great either.
Calm down everyone in America came from somewhere else. You are no different. Stop acting like I said I was a an expert. We all have opinions. Go eat a cupcake or something.
Miss The Point

Bradenton, FL

#215 Jun 13, 2013
Session_Whine wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down everyone in America came from somewhere else. You are no different. Stop acting like I said I was a an expert. We all have opinions. Go eat a cupcake or something.
Once again you're wrong. All you northerns are self proclaimed experts on Florida...just go back and read what you wrote.

Stay up north and keep your opinions up there with you.
Romaja

Hazleton, PA

#216 Jul 1, 2013
You forgot to mention the pedophiles.
Jon Snow

Caldwell, NJ

#217 Jul 19, 2013
I hate your state wrote:
Why are there co many drug addicts, petty criminals, demented homeless people, rude idiots, and assorted morons in Florida? Can it just be the warm weather? I'm not from here, but I've been here for a few years now, and I still can't figure it out. It's a natural phenomenon that needs to be explained.
Because when you pass out drunk in the snow, you die.
krys

Orlando, FL

#218 Jul 28, 2013
Miss The Point wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just your facts don't matter.
Dade and Broward counties have the highest auto insurance rates in Florida due to insurance fraud, theft and uninsured motorists. And guess who causes that? Not Floridians but the thieves from up north, the druggies staging accidents from Kentucky and the hispanics from other countries who can't afford insurance.
But you did get at least one thing right...just because you wrote on here, you believe it's a fact. But you're the only one.
you don't think the high number of illegal immigrants driving without insurance and the elderly causing accidents are the cause of high auto rates as well? your statement is ignorant. insurance up north was half the price for me and my spouse.
Miss The Point

Bradenton, FL

#219 Jul 29, 2013
krys wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't think the high number of illegal immigrants driving without insurance and the elderly causing accidents are the cause of high auto rates as well? your statement is ignorant. insurance up north was half the price for me and my spouse.
Well then pack up your Kia and head back up north where everything is better, Kryssie.

Everyone knows there is not one single illegal immigrant or elderly person up north causing accidents.

Now who is ignorant? Oh yeah, you.
Ayanna Costa

Bowie, MD

#220 Oct 19, 2013
This is to the commenter who stated it's bad because of blacks and mexicans, I would have to disagree their are just as many fucked up white people down there than it is blacks and hispanics, In all honesty Florida is equal opportunity when it comes to idiots, The northerners are not messing up your state the criminals and your law makers are. Florida is the land of idiots and you all just have to accept that, though I like vacationing down there and I just find your dumbness to be a bit harmless it doesn't bother me, cause it's cheap living and cheap vacationing and I can survice since I'm not a complete idiot.
Miss The Point

Orlando, FL

#221 Oct 20, 2013
Ayanna Costa wrote:
This is to the commenter who stated it's bad because of blacks and mexicans, I would have to disagree their are just as many fucked up white people down there than it is blacks and hispanics, In all honesty Florida is equal opportunity when it comes to idiots, The northerners are not messing up your state the criminals and your law makers are. Florida is the land of idiots and you all just have to accept that, though I like vacationing down there and I just find your dumbness to be a bit harmless it doesn't bother me, cause it's cheap living and cheap vacationing and I can survice since I'm not a complete idiot.
Once again here is another foreigner that doesn't know a thing about Florida. The majority of the lawmakers and residents aren't native Floridians, they either from some third world country or up north. They come here and bring their dumbass ways with them.

Although true Floridians welcome visitors, why would you come? IT's because you are one of those dipshit idiots.
HAYWOOD

Tampa, FL

#222 Oct 23, 2013
I've never met so many retards in my life as in FL.
Miss The Point

Bradenton, FL

#223 Oct 23, 2013
HAYWOOD wrote:
I've never met so many retards in my life as in FL.
Yeah, an like you swamp people are at the top of the intellectual list.

At least we know how to prepare for a hurricane and know how to act after one, not whine and cry for government handouts, you dumbass.
peg digby

Pompano Beach, FL

#224 Mar 6, 2014
we moved to florida because of family commitments - i can truly say i hate it with every fiber in my body - i want to leave so badly but i am stuck for a while - it is way overbuilt and waht has been done to the beaches with highrisers is truly an abomination - there are way too many minorities so i dont feel i am in america anymore - the white trash people are disgusting and depressing - it looks degraded and filthy - the neighborhoods are run down and dismal - i could go on but why bother - just counting the hours till i leave this God forsaken place @#$%^
Miss The Point

Bradenton, FL

#225 Mar 6, 2014
peg digby wrote:
we moved to florida because of family commitments - i can truly say i hate it with every fiber in my body - i want to leave so badly but i am stuck for a while - it is way overbuilt and waht has been done to the beaches with highrisers is truly an abomination - there are way too many minorities so i dont feel i am in america anymore - the white trash people are disgusting and depressing - it looks degraded and filthy - the neighborhoods are run down and dismal - i could go on but why bother - just counting the hours till i leave this God forsaken place @#$%^
Good Pig Degby, don't let the state line hit you in your fat ...
Pat

Bradenton, FL

#226 May 26, 2014
I hate your state wrote:
Why are there co many drug addicts, petty criminals, demented homeless people, rude idiots, and assorted morons in Florida? Can it just be the warm weather? I'm not from here, but I've been here for a few years now, and I still can't figure it out. It's a natural phenomenon that needs to be explained.
Try working in an Emergancy Room, you observation is dead on!
Stuckinflorida

United States

#227 Jun 9, 2014
That's easy... They are stuck here
Stuckinflorida

United States

#228 Jun 9, 2014
Florida is a place where "the worst of the worst comes to" some people who come here because of family or just because they didn't know better sometimes "get stuck here" like I did.... Florida is about kardashians wannabes and retirees that can't afford a better place to retire in... And people down here argue with anyone that disagrees with them because they are stuck here too and can't afford to leave so they live in denial and say things like the weather is nice here... Lol yeah its really nice to be dripping with sweat everywhere you go, people that don't mind that are disgusting slobs that walk around in shorts and t-shirts everyday and don't think anything of it... Lol like that's normal...lol
Stuckinflorida

United States

#229 Jun 9, 2014
Not to mention that there's a strip club, swingers club and a liquor store in every corner... And what's craziers is that people in Florida think there's nothing wrong with that...lol
Ladyluck

Bradenton, FL

#230 Jun 9, 2014
Y are u here if u don't want to b? I also moved here from ky and now talking about crazy people, go there 4 a couple of years and u will want to come back
You Have No Life

Bradenton, FL

#231 Jun 17, 2014
If all you bitchy little whiners don't like it, too freakin bad.

Up north sucks just about everywhere. It's probably cause you lost your jobs at WalMart and can't afford to live here.

You're all better off on the other side of the Georgia line cause we didn't want you here in the first place and could care less how better you think things are up there.

What a bunch a little crybabies.
Sur 13 Beat

Babylon, NY

#232 Jun 26, 2014
It's easier to be homeless in florida because the weather is mild. Also the amount of services the government gives out causes an avalanche of relocating homeless to the area.
jury

Daytona Beach, FL

#233 Aug 8, 2014
The real northerners have money
More than you can ever
Dream in your dried up by the sun
And beer
Brains.
It is the south that lies cheats
You were not industrialized but dumb farmers and slave owners!!!
Who lost the war...,???

Northerners have nice pensions
Pay cash for boats....homes... put up with the
Stupid south
Because of one thing.
The weather.
Westerners from co, ca, etc all agree
South equals. Stupid and poor.
There are nice folks from here, but nothing great ever came from here..except orange juice! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osprey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jack dowd 5 hr took 1
Bill Warner Private investigator (May '15) 5 hr bill warner 90
Billie R. Hutchings (Aug '15) Sep 17 Anonymous Now 30
News Deputies: 7-Eleven fatal stabbing suspects in c... (Jul '13) Sep 14 Stfu Wtf 5
News Mother and daughters ride out hurricane in Sara... Sep 11 Harley 1
Kermit and Shelley watkins (Jan '17) Aug 31 The Guilty Project 10
In need of a Realtor.. Aug 29 MOSAIC Sinkholes 2

Osprey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Osprey Mortgages