Former Alexandria Doctor Pleads Guilt...

Former Alexandria Doctor Pleads Guilty To Oxycodone Distribution

There are 2 comments on the WUSA-TV Washington story from Feb 12, 2013, titled Former Alexandria Doctor Pleads Guilty To Oxycodone Distribution. In it, WUSA-TV Washington reports that:

A former doctor who had a medical practice in Alexandria, Va., pleaded gulity on Tuesday to conspiring to distribute oxycodone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA-TV Washington.

mod writes

North Bay, Canada

#1 Feb 12, 2013
WARNING: Any unlawful distribution of controlled substances via the Internet is in violation of the Controlled Substances Act, Title 21 United States Code (U.S.C.). Violations are punishable under 21 U.S.C. Section 841, and may include imprisonment and substantial fines. Please think before you post.
Lilkie

Germany

#2 May 1, 2013
I found this medicine to be very effective. Of course, everyone's tolerance to pain medication is different, but for me, when Tylenol #3, Vicodin, Naproxen Sodium, and Ibuprofen didn't seem to help even in the slightest bit, but tramadol from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO was a great relief for me. I am grateful to find something that helped my chronic pain problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osprey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richard Buckman / Sandcastle entertainment (May '15) 18 hr Kimmie45 16
Sarasota 1980's-1990's (Oct '09) 23 hr n_brennecke 56
Kermit and Shelley watkins Mar 18 no name ha ha 8
Why so many drug addicts, homeless, and stupid ... (Mar '11) Mar 18 Linda houghtalng 290
Dave Chappelle show hecklers Mar 17 huh 3
Coal Burners Mar 16 Tarzan 3
Anyone have information on Co.called TIMESET Mar 16 Tom 1

Osprey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Osprey Mortgages