Wal Mart Employee Blog
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Taxpayers

AOL

#81 Jan 4, 2010
Florida taxpayers are supporting Wal Mart employees. Wal Mart employees are paid such a low wage and are not given enough hours in a week. Less than 32 hours a week is typical. Thereby putting these employees on welfare, food stamps and Medicaid.

Think about that the next time your shopping in a WalMart. Ask the cashier how many hours they are getting, and what their company health insuance plan is.
Walmart

Ringgold, GA

#82 Jan 4, 2010
I worked for Walmart in the eighties and it was not like his. When Sam Walton died , Walmart died. I believe like so many others here that Walmart will eventually go the way of so many other piece of crap retailers who got to full of themselves.
Yeah Right

Altamonte Springs, FL

#83 Jan 14, 2010
Hmmmm, didn't know WalMart held a gun to their employees heads and made them work there.

Will always shop at WalMart, they have great prices and never a problem if something needs to be returned.

This thread is for the crybaby ex-employees that couldn't believe their employer actually wanted them to work for their pay.

Good....glad you're all gone. Bunch of whinners!
brett

Patna, India

#84 Jan 15, 2010
Interesting… I might try some of this on my blog, too. It’s quite interesting how you sometimes stop being innovative and just go for an accepted solution without actually trying to improve it… you make a couple of good points.
" http://www.onlineuniversalwork.com "
brett

Patna, India

#85 Jan 15, 2010
Interesting… I might try some of this on my blog, too. It’s quite interesting how you sometimes stop being innovative and just go for an accepted solution without actually trying to improve it… you make a couple of good points.
" http://www.onlineuniversalwork.com "
unemployed

Hollister, MO

#86 Jan 18, 2010
Yeah Right wrote:
Hmmmm, didn't know WalMart held a gun to their employees heads and made them work there.
Will always shop at WalMart, they have great prices and never a problem if something needs to be returned.
This thread is for the crybaby ex-employees that couldn't believe their employer actually wanted them to work for their pay.
Good....glad you're all gone. Bunch of whinners!
It may be possible that you haven`t had to look for work,or maybe you have always had a silver spoon.DON`T think for one minute that many of walmart employees aren`t trying to find work so they don`t have to put up with more crapp. You sound like a walmart manager or a possible wanna be ass kisser. All walmart workers need a union.
Sarasotabeacher

United States

#87 Jan 19, 2010
Walmart from a historical framework was KNOWN to also be antiSemitic, anti-black, anti-immigrant, anti-woman-worker...the old man was a Kluxer sympathizer who fully articulated he HATED Jews and JEW merchants (specifically KMART, the old Kresge Company)

For YEARS, it was a known FACT that if you were a Jew_which lots of buying experience and relations on the street, you could NEVER get a buying post at WALMART.

Similarly, it was 'strongly suggested' by then WALMART buyers that major manufacturer representatives were TO NEVER DRIVE HIGHLINE PERSONAL CARS on WALMART's CORPORATE location to call upon the buyers (THIS WAS A FACT, and I have 2 associates of mine that verified this so-called policy.....no Cadillacs, no BMW's, no Benzes, etc etc !.........many of my associates would leave their highlines at the DEALERS in places like Bentonville, Fayetteville, Tulsa, Little Rock etc, and RENT a piece of shit car just to visit the corporate site for FEAR of not getting orders for their companies they represented !)

Now THAT's tyranny at its best

in short, they suck

you won't discover many Jews shopping there either...Jews shop at Kohls, BJ's, Target, and still Kmart/Sears...

the whole family is a bunch of closet haters, but worth billions on the backs of the mistreatment of a lot of people...

Remember, they also lied about only selling goods produced in the US ! remember that ??...they had to remove all the topper signs on racks....

then they got slammed for their slogan of "Always the lowest Price, Always".........thety had to change it to "Always the low price".....remember that one ????????

The FACTS are they are NOT the lowest price on tons of goods...heck, sometimes you can find a lower price even at WALGREENS !!!!!!!!!!

Do you research...don't get fooled
Yeah Right

Altamonte Springs, FL

#88 Jan 20, 2010
Sarasotabeacher wrote:
Walmart from a historical framework was KNOWN to also be antiSemitic, anti-black, anti-immigrant, anti-woman-worker...the old man was a Kluxer sympathizer who fully articulated he HATED Jews and JEW merchants (specifically KMART, the old Kresge Company)
For YEARS, it was a known FACT that if you were a Jew_which lots of buying experience and relations on the street, you could NEVER get a buying post at WALMART.
Similarly, it was 'strongly suggested' by then WALMART buyers that major manufacturer representatives were TO NEVER DRIVE HIGHLINE PERSONAL CARS on WALMART's CORPORATE location to call upon the buyers (THIS WAS A FACT, and I have 2 associates of mine that verified this so-called policy.....no Cadillacs, no BMW's, no Benzes, etc etc !.........many of my associates would leave their highlines at the DEALERS in places like Bentonville, Fayetteville, Tulsa, Little Rock etc, and RENT a piece of shit car just to visit the corporate site for FEAR of not getting orders for their companies they represented !)
Now THAT's tyranny at its best
in short, they suck
you won't discover many Jews shopping there either...Jews shop at Kohls, BJ's, Target, and still Kmart/Sears...
the whole family is a bunch of closet haters, but worth billions on the backs of the mistreatment of a lot of people...
Remember, they also lied about only selling goods produced in the US ! remember that ??...they had to remove all the topper signs on racks....
then they got slammed for their slogan of "Always the lowest Price, Always".........thety had to change it to "Always the low price".....remember that one ????????
The FACTS are they are NOT the lowest price on tons of goods...heck, sometimes you can find a lower price even at WALGREENS !!!!!!!!!!
Do you research...don't get fooled
That's why it's called shopping, rocket scientist.

No one makes anyone work anywhere. If ya don't like your job, quit and do yourself and your employer a favor.

To go on and on and on about it is pointless. Geez, give it a rest already
jimmy

Guangzhou, China

#89 Jan 27, 2010
• Information Technology is developing at a rapid pace, opening up new possibilities for automating tasks and enriching the lives of people worldwide . From computer hardware to software applications, information technology is part of our world - converting, storing, protecting, processing, transmitting and securely retrieving information.
Yeah Right

Altamonte Springs, FL

#90 Jan 27, 2010
jimmy wrote:
• Information Technology is developing at a rapid pace, opening up new possibilities for automating tasks and enriching the lives of people worldwide . From computer hardware to software applications, information technology is part of our world - converting, storing, protecting, processing, transmitting and securely retrieving information.
So what the %@#$ does that have to do with WalMart, camel jockey?

Did all of your 'technology' lead you to this thread? Does your technology allow ya to eat a hamburger there cow worshiper?
On Welfare

AOL

#91 Feb 4, 2010
'Report: Wal-Mart Has Highest Number of Employees on Welfare in Homestate; Retail Giant's Ongoing Media Blitz Fails to Hide Company Record'

WASHINGTON, March 17 /U.S. Newswire/-- In Arkansas, the birthplace and headquarters of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., the state's Department of Human Services released damning figures yesterday stating that the retail giant leads the list of top 10 employers whose workers are receiving state welfare. Arkansas is the ninth state to release such figures recently, showing Wal-Mart consistently ranking at or near the top in total employees on state aid.

According to a statement by the United Food and Commercial Workers at http://www.ufcw.org , "Wal-Mart is in the midst of a multi-million dollar media effort in an attempt to hide serious employment practice problems. When the company continues to price health care coverage out of reach of approximately 700,000 employees nationwide, it's bound to force workers onto state aid programs and force taxpayers to foot the bill for Wal-Mart's irresponsible corporate behavior."

The Arkansas study shows that nearly 4,000 of the companies 45,106 employees are on public assistance, with a vast majority of them receiving Medicaid for their children. Food stamps and transitional employment make up the rest of the public assistance, costing the state $39.6 million per year.

"Wal-Mart-one of the richest companies in the world-has cheated workers out of pay, shifts health care costs to taxpayers, faces the largest sex discrimination suit in history, and puts illegal operations into motion whenever workers seek a voice on the job," noted the UFCW statement. "It's a company where fairness for employees and taxpayers in communities where Wal-Mart operates is hard to find. Every one, in one way or another, has to pick up the tab for Wal-Mart's irresponsible conduct.

more....
http://releases.usnewswire.com/GetRelease.asp...
Yeah Right

Altamonte Springs, FL

#92 Feb 4, 2010
On Welfare wrote:
'Report: Wal-Mart Has Highest Number of Employees on Welfare in Homestate; Retail Giant's Ongoing Media Blitz Fails to Hide Company Record'
WASHINGTON, March 17 /U.S. Newswire/-- In Arkansas, the birthplace and headquarters of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., the state's Department of Human Services released damning figures yesterday stating that the retail giant leads the list of top 10 employers whose workers are receiving state welfare. Arkansas is the ninth state to release such figures recently, showing Wal-Mart consistently ranking at or near the top in total employees on state aid.
According to a statement by the United Food and Commercial Workers at http://www.ufcw.org , "Wal-Mart is in the midst of a multi-million dollar media effort in an attempt to hide serious employment practice problems. When the company continues to price health care coverage out of reach of approximately 700,000 employees nationwide, it's bound to force workers onto state aid programs and force taxpayers to foot the bill for Wal-Mart's irresponsible corporate behavior."
The Arkansas study shows that nearly 4,000 of the companies 45,106 employees are on public assistance, with a vast majority of them receiving Medicaid for their children. Food stamps and transitional employment make up the rest of the public assistance, costing the state $39.6 million per year.
"Wal-Mart-one of the richest companies in the world-has cheated workers out of pay, shifts health care costs to taxpayers, faces the largest sex discrimination suit in history, and puts illegal operations into motion whenever workers seek a voice on the job," noted the UFCW statement. "It's a company where fairness for employees and taxpayers in communities where Wal-Mart operates is hard to find. Every one, in one way or another, has to pick up the tab for Wal-Mart's irresponsible conduct.
more....
http://releases.usnewswire.com/GetRelease.asp...
Geez, you really believe this?

It's union speak. They're crying the blues because they can't get into WalMart employees pockets.

Seeing how you believe anything, let interest you in 'The Bernie Madoff Get Rich' program.
jessie

Mumbai, India

#93 Apr 14, 2010
• The most remarkable thing about this paid survey program is that anyone can make money with it.
It doesn't require any special skills, training, education or previous business experience. You only need access to the Internet and basic typing skills.
It is the perfect home business for stay at home moms, students, home makers, retirees or anyone that is in need of some extra cash.

www.onlineuniversalwork.com <
Yeah Right

Altamonte Springs, FL

#94 Apr 16, 2010
jessie wrote:
• The most remarkable thing about this paid survey program is that anyone can make money with it.
It doesn't require any special skills, training, education or previous business experience. You only need access to the Internet and basic typing skills.
It is the perfect home business for stay at home moms, students, home makers, retirees or anyone that is in need of some extra cash.
www.onlineuniversalwork.com <
So what's in it for you?
CHARLOTTE

Irving, TX

#95 Oct 23, 2011
I will never shop at walmart or sam's club again
Yeah Right

Altamonte Springs, FL

#96 Oct 24, 2011
CHARLOTTE wrote:
I will never shop at walmart or sam's club again
Good! That's one less person that the rest of us have to wait behind in line.

I'm tired of listening to the cashiers whine about their jobs but they have a 10 Year sticker above their name plate. If they feel so 'oppressed', why did they stay so long? The real reason is no one else will hire them because they failed miserably in school.

Stop whinning and do exactly what Charoltte did...stop shopping there.
Chase Thompson

Jasper, GA

#97 Dec 17, 2012
Walmart does not honor what Sam Walton said when he came up with Respect for the Individual. They abuse their employees badly. The upper management punish their associates if they dont agree with everything they say. The pay sucks and it puts most associates very close to poverty. Walmart does not honor their policy of no tolerance to harassment and discrimination. They allow it to happen and do nothing about it. It is like the upper management is intentionally breaking this policy. Upper management tells associates if you want to keep your job you are going to have to beg for it. Walmart is in desperate need of choosing their upper management better because a lot of them are incapable of doing their job properly.
Your Boss

Altamonte Springs, FL

#98 Jan 11, 2013
Chase Thompson wrote:
Walmart does not honor what Sam Walton said when he came up with Respect for the Individual. They abuse their employees badly. The upper management punish their associates if they dont agree with everything they say. The pay sucks and it puts most associates very close to poverty. Walmart does not honor their policy of no tolerance to harassment and discrimination. They allow it to happen and do nothing about it. It is like the upper management is intentionally breaking this policy. Upper management tells associates if you want to keep your job you are going to have to beg for it. Walmart is in desperate need of choosing their upper management better because a lot of them are incapable of doing their job properly.
Damn right! And don't you ever forget it or we're gonna make you work here forever cause you can't quit and find a job you actually like, you loser!
illal

Dearborn, MI

#99 Oct 17, 2013
Wal Mart Employee Blog wrote:
12-05-2009 @ 10:13AM
P.Kidd said...
I work for wal-mart and i agree that Sam Walton is turning over in his grave.I work in s a small town so the store is not as big as most even though it is a supercenter. The memo from headquarters is absolutley no overtime. You would think that be that they settled on a lawsuit that they would down play the overtime issue. In Arkansas, if you work over 40 hours a week, you get overtime at time and a half and they cannot make you take the time off and they cannot refuse to pay. Ask my former employer about that . I am a pharmacist technician and because i am licensed, the former company thought they did not have to pay overtime. I turned them into the Ark labor broadand they did the investagation and all former employees and current employees received back pay . if wal-martis doing the same thing, i would not be afraid to turn them in. People just want what is fair and what is rightfully theirs at least in the area that i live.
hey do you have access to do the greendot at your store?
illal

Dearborn, MI

#100 Oct 17, 2013
hey do you have access to do greendot at your store?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osprey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Match.com Scams (May '13) 6 hr jojers1959 70
Crook (Jun '14) Jul 21 Bill 5
News Accountant charged in embezzlement (Apr '08) Jul 19 GLOBAL GAZA 784
Bill Warner Private investigator (May '15) Jul 14 benny 69
News Clearwater Beach Honored Again as a Top Beach (Mar '13) Jul 13 WAR COMES HOME 46
Review: Impact Basketball Academy (Jan '11) Jul 12 Jim 35
Bayside construction off Happy Haven Dr. MAJO... Apr '16 Dale 3

Osprey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Osprey Mortgages