Body found in Stillaguamish River identified as friend of missing woman

Jul 26, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KING-TV Seattle

SNOHOMISH COUNTY, Wash. A body found in the Stillaguamish River has been identified as Colt White, a friend of a Granite Falls woman who has been missing since early June, the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office said Tuesday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
TheWiseMan

Coos Bay, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Has anyone thought about Angela's lengthy arrest record and upcoming sentincing to burglary charges, and how this may have somthing to do with her dissapearance. I sure hope Angela's family had nothing to do with Colt Whites Death.

R.I.P. COLT LEE WHITE
kyler wilson

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Judged:

it so sad that everone puts the blame on colt but someone outthere no excactly what happen to my cuzin colt white and that girl and i hope they find the person who did this before i do rip cuz you will be missed
TheWiseMan wrote:
Has anyone thought about Angela's lengthy arrest record and upcoming sentincing to burglary charges, and how this may have somthing to do with her dissapearance. I sure hope Angela's family had nothing to do with Colt Whites Death.
R.I.P. COLT LEE WHITE
Ameershere

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Rip to all lost in this river. I hope the truth comes out soon. Whatever wrong anyone has done nobody ever deserves to die. My prayers for both families is that they both get some answers soon. God bless everyone
krystal dawson

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

I grew up with colt I'm so sry this has happened......he will be missed......r.I.p colt lee white
brandy

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

Judged:

thank you everyone for your condolences. My brother will be missed! I hope Angela is found and both our families will get answers, but until there should be no blame on either side. RIP brother. Love You!
Youdontevenknow

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

you guys all say "RIP Colt Lee White" but if ANY of you knew him, especially his family members like I KNEW HIM, you wouldn't be saying that. He deserves to be in the ground. That's where he belongs. Not only did him and his dad rape me, but they did it to multiple other girls too. And I'm glad one of them is out of the picture so that doesn't happen to another pretty girl that steps into Granite Falls, Washington. Shame on all of you for acting like he's a great person. You should know someone before you start acting like they're so precious.
Noneofyourbuisne ss

Arlington, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

whover "youdonteveknow" is. your horrible person. how could you say that. your a liar. i know colts dad and i knew colt very well. as a matter of fact. i loved him. with all my heart. and now hes gone... that is the worst thing i have ever heard anyone say about colt. about anyone really.
R.I.P colt. i love and miss you babe...
ill find out who did this to you...

oh by the way, Angela is in California with her boyfriend.
Christine

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Does anyone know where Colts mom Brenda is these days? I knew colt as a kid and he was sweet and kind. So sorry to hear what happened to him. Rip Colt.
noneofyourbuisne ss

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Christine wrote:
Does anyone know where Colts mom Brenda is these days? I knew colt as a kid and he was sweet and kind. So sorry to hear what happened to him. Rip Colt.
im not sure where his mom is but his dad is still in Granite Falls.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Snohomish County was issued at April 16 at 4:29PM PDT

•••
•••
•••
Oso Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oso Jobs

•••
•••