Man killed trying to cross U.S. 41 in...

Man killed trying to cross U.S. 41 in front of Country USA grounds in Oshkosh

There are 4 comments on the Oshkosh Northwestern story from Jun 23, 2011, titled Man killed trying to cross U.S. 41 in front of Country USA grounds in Oshkosh. In it, Oshkosh Northwestern reports that:

The northbound lanes of U.S. 41 were closed for about two hours early today after Winnebago County authorities say a 20-year-old man was killed when struck by a vehicle while trying to cross the highway in front of the Country USA grounds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oshkosh Northwestern.

Friend

Thiensville, WI

#1 Jun 23, 2011
I can't believe this. I've known him since I was in 1st grade. Really sad to lose him. I hope he gets everything he's ever wanted up there. Rest in Peace, bud.
ExRepublican4ver

Oshkosh, WI

#2 Jun 23, 2011
Friend wrote:
I can't believe this. I've known him since I was in 1st grade. Really sad to lose him. I hope he gets everything he's ever wanted up there. Rest in Peace, bud.
Wow your friend was a real dumbass!Crossing a busy highway is not a smart idea.
Aaslkj

Horicon, WI

#3 Jun 23, 2011
Someone just died and you're calling them a dumbass? Obviously it wasnt a smart decision, but seeing at how people's lives are affected by this, you shouldn't have said that. Do you really think that his family and friends don't know the consequences of his actions? They dont need to be reminded of his bad decision making by someone who has no idea what kind of person he is.
kimfromkimberly

Green Bay, WI

#4 Jun 23, 2011
ExRepublican4ver wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow your friend was a real dumbass!Crossing a busy highway is not a smart idea.
you must be the dumba__ for writing such an insensitive thing, at such a horrible time in a families life. Really shows your intelligence level.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oshkosh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Winnebago Mental Health Institute plagued by ne... (Sep '07) May 12 Jude5575 55
News Eric D. Conner sentenced to 33 years in the Men... (Sep '10) Feb '17 Brandala182007 3
News Plea deal for two in glued penis case (Dec '09) Jan '17 Captain Phartington 41
News Four boys arrested in Menasha garage hopping (Jul '08) Dec '16 CaliforniaBoy 4
News Hoffmaster closing Appleton site, cutting 300 jobs (May '08) Dec '16 JPB 9
Frankie hallberg (Nov '16) Nov '16 Jenifer 1
News Birthday wishes coming in from all over the cou... (Oct '16) Oct '16 jeanasp 2

Oshkosh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oshkosh Mortgages