Daryl F Waukau

Merrimac, WI

#1 Aug 15, 2006
I want others to know that their are other Waukau,s out their I am one of them. Yes I am related to Hilary Waukau. My father was William Mitchell Waukau my grandfather was Mitchell Waukau. We grow up at Crows Nest out of the Neopit. My father did'nt want his children growing up in Neopit.
Sincerly
Daryl F Waukau
N6066 15 th Ave
Mauston, WI. 53950
in_Oshkosh_WI

United States

#2 Aug 21, 2006
There is a town west of Oshkosh and south of Omro named Waukau. There is a Winnebago County nature preserve there next to a creek.
They have a post office, but the 'village' is very small, just a few houses that aren't farms. If you take HWY 91 west toward Berlin, you'll pass right through it...but don't blink!
Ed Eberhardt

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Aug 27, 2006
Daryl F Waukau wrote:
I want others to know that their are other Waukau,s out their I am one of them. Yes I am related to Hilary Waukau. My father was William Mitchell Waukau my grandfather was Mitchell Waukau. We grow up at Crows Nest out of the Neopit. My father did'nt want his children growing up in Neopit.
Sincerly
Daryl F Waukau
N6066 15 th Ave
Mauston, WI. 53950
Inew your uncle Lloyd. We road the train from Camp Grant to Ft. Snelling and then went overseas to India and Burma. What a guy--the original "trickster". We saw each other several times after the war and I talked to him on the phone the year before he died. A great guy and I miss him. Ed Eberhardt
820 Crestview Dr So
Maplewood, MN 55119
Christine Waukau

Austin, TX

#4 Jul 26, 2007
Hi Uncle Daryl this is Kooch daughter. I live in San Antonio Texas now. I just wanted to say hi and that there is a Waukau who lives in Texas.
d wizzy

Randolph, WI

#5 Oct 8, 2008
hello peeps
tony waukau sr

United States

#6 Jun 1, 2012
hi ,y dad's name is leon waukau from zoar WI and im in the army, I live on Fort Benning GA so theres waukau's in the south

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oshkosh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hoffmaster closing Appleton site, cutting 300 jobs (May '08) 16 hr JPB 9
Frankie hallberg Nov 2 Jenifer 1
News Chelsea Clinton set to campaign in Eau Claire n... Oct '16 MAGA2016 1
Trump vs Clinton 2016 Oct '16 MAGA2016 1
News Birthday wishes coming in from all over the cou... Oct '16 jeanasp 2
Oshkosh's African-American Community (Mar '08) Sep '16 know your place 23
if you worked at wrc in 1999 read this Sep '16 justlooking 1

Oshkosh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance