David Allen Gadwa

David Allen Gadwa

There are 13 comments on the LivingstonDaily story from Nov 27, 2007, titled David Allen Gadwa. In it, LivingstonDaily reports that:

DAVID ALLEN GADWA of Brighton, Michigan, passed away at the University of Michigan Hospital the morning of November 25, 2007.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LivingstonDaily.

jennifer farnan

Baltimore, MD

#1 Dec 1, 2007
David was my nephew, he will be missed by all of his aunts, uncles, cousins, and the rest of the clan :) david we love you and we miss you, pam and rick you know if you ever need anything you know you can always count on us :)
allison czarnik

Walled Lake, MI

#2 Jan 3, 2008
I can still hear his voice, I can still see his face
And if I close my eyes I can feel his arms embrace
Every time I feel the sun shine, I am reminded of his warmth
His undying love will always be in my heart

We miss you so much David
Aunt Dar, Uncle Bob, Allison and Dan
jennifer farnan

Baltimore, MD

#3 Jan 8, 2008
hey dar long time no talk 2 :)hope all is well and give rick a hug for me next time you see him, i was thinking about every 1 over the holidays cause i know it had to be hard on every 1, i saw pictures of pam shelly and mike that betty must of taken while they were up there and every 1 looks good :) the next hard thing to get over will be his bday next month. love to every 1 up north from good ole merryland :)
Staci Moe

Napa, CA

#4 Jan 22, 2008
David is very missed. I thank the lord that me made it possible for me to make it home for the services. David and I were supposed to go on a fishing trip to Alaska once we both we older and had extra money. I will still have to go because I know that is what he would want me to do. I'll have to find someone to go with me although I am sure Uncle Rick will go. We love you David and miss you greatly but know you are in a far better place than we are.

With All our Love,
Staci,Derek,Kylie and Vincent
Staci Moe

Dracut, MA

#5 Jan 30, 2008
I don't know why it says I'm from Redwood City, CA. I'm from Wellton,AZ. Oh well.
Autumn Gadwa

Bay City, MI

#6 Mar 27, 2008
His life and death affected us all.
Me all miss an love david
Jesse Gadwa

Bay City, MI

#7 Apr 13, 2008
I Miss David greatly.

I have always wanted to go on a fishing trip to Canada with David, Because David would make it the best fishing trip of my life. I'm still planing on going on that fishing trip (in May) although I do not think it would be as fun.
David was one of my most favored cousins-he was like a best friend,kind & loving.
I sometimes wish that when we go to Uncle Ricks he would answer the door, and say, hey jess it's good to see you!!!!
I wish I was able to spend more time and fishing time with him.
Most of the reason I started a facebook was to get in contact with David (being that we did not see each other in a while) But then it was to late.
I will always miss David.
jennifer farnan

Baltimore, MD

#8 May 23, 2008
we will all be dowin in georgia in july for my nieces wedding (david's cousin) along with the rest of the gadwa clan and i'm sure we will all be talking about the good times and how much he is missed and all wishing he was there, the last time we all had a big family gathering was 13 years ago, david will be in our thoughts the day of the wedding and i'm sure cassi wishes he would of been there, he might not be there in body but he will be in mind and spirit
Jerry Gadwa

Reykjavík, Iceland

#9 Nov 1, 2008
There is much for us all to learn from each other as we go through life. It would do us all well to remember what David was like and learn from his life that we were allowed to share for a short season.

Many come and go in our lives but when we lose one as close as David was, it is not something you are to ever get over. Is is rather something that we are forced to except that will always change our lives in ways that we surrender to, seeing that we can do nothing to change the past.

We love and miss you David. Uncle Jerry
lin anderson

Petoskey, MI

#10 Nov 13, 2008
Not a day goes by that David is not a thought in my mind. And now with hunting season I tend to feel him even closer. I feel that I will never get over such a loss but must move forward and remember all those events that made David who he was.
Missing you and pray that I will see you again
Love Aunt Lin
jennifer farnan

Glen Burnie, MD

#11 Nov 25, 2008
it's hard to beleive that it's been a year ago today that we lost david, i have his picture at here at my desk (the card that was given away at his service) and i see his smiling face every day while i'm here at work, he is missed so much by all of us that have known him and loved him in his time he was with us
Staci Moe- Wellton AZ

Yuma, AZ

#12 Feb 2, 2009
Happy Birthday David.....still missing you more than ever. I know though that you are looking down on all of us keeping us safe and protecting us as you always did. Love You!
Darlene Czarnik

Walled Lake, MI

#13 Nov 23, 2009
I miss you David and think of you daily all year long, your smile and love that was always felt for family remains with me. But as always when this time of year comes around the pain comes back and I try to stop myself from thinking of the bad hospital memories which rips us all apart and think about how your spirit is with all of us and we will see you again someday. I love you..... your "favorite aunt"...Aunt Dar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oscoda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oscoda Press discussion board is back!! (Jun '07) Mar 6 Plain 68
Lakewood Shores (May '08) Feb 26 Riverrat 26
News Letter: Question that begs our attention, actio... (Mar '12) Feb 26 Riverrat 9
Oscoda business updates? Feb 25 Andrew 1
Speedway Quick Stop- Service & Prices (Dec '12) Feb '18 MI_UP fan 4
Clear copy of letter to the editor from Ken Hub... (Feb '11) Sep '17 Gred costo 14
Skywalker needs more constriction? (Jul '17) Jul '17 MilitiaMan 1

Oscoda Jobs

Personal Finance

Oscoda Mortgages