new football coach and loss of teachers

new football coach and loss of teachers

Posted in the Oscoda Forum

owlfan

Oscoda, MI

#1 Feb 25, 2012
Hey, what does anyone know about the new football coach? Also heard the school has lost and fired lots of teachers. What is going on there?
Mark Parent

Oscoda, MI

#2 Mar 29, 2012
The new football coach is David A. LeVasseur coming from Saginaw Arthur Hill. He was also hired as a teacher and is certified to teach Science, Health and P.E.

No teachers have been fired but a number of teachers have resigned or retired they are:

Teacher Eric Rickelmann
Teacher Michele Rickelmann
Teacher Sharon Savin
Teacher Brian Klee
Teacher Steven J. Nimcheski
Teacher Joy C. Underwood
Kyra

Tawas City, MI

#3 Jul 10, 2012
I miss Mr. Klee...I think he actually was forced to resign by the Principals. I have no idea why, though. He didn't WANT to go, and he was a great teacher. I know he didn't want to go, because he even cried in front of the class.
Baytroy

Oscoda, MI

#4 Aug 3, 2012
Good luck with LeVasseur. What a joke! Already heard he's cheating there bypassing MHSAA rules of no practice times with football players. Desperation.
matt

Traverse City, MI

#5 Aug 24, 2012
"you heard" huh? Lol! The post is about high school, from your post I would say that you are in high school... "drama, drama,drama, bull shit, bull shit, drama, drama, drama" Grow up sunshine, come with facts or shut your trap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oscoda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Info on Christine Beardsley (Jan '12) Mar 15 Optimistic 84
Please help me score in Oscoda. (Jul '15) Jan '17 You know it 3
looking for advice on renting (Aug '14) Jan '17 Bet you didnt know 2
huffing (Feb '10) Jan '17 Yes 3
unlicensed mechanics (Sep '14) Jan '17 Yes 3
Clear copy of letter to the editor from Ken Hub... (Feb '11) Nov '16 Sage 13
Thomas Benjamin - Designer - Hale - DO NOT USE (Nov '07) Sep '16 Michael 9

Oscoda Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance