Oscoda, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Judged:

Four years ago a question was brought up to the board and the acc. There has been no answer to that question. Some seem to think if you ignore questions that it will go away. If they are lucky it will not be brought up again. This is why we must keep on the board and the acc. Show them we will not forget.
facts not fiction

Oscoda, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

As you can see no one cares about the villages. If they did they would be more involved with the place. Not even the board as they would want to try to fix the problems the villages has. Not ignore them. Thank you
facts not fiction

Oscoda, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

some of the residents of the village will never forgive the board or the acc for what they have done to them. We will keep on telling people just what the had done to us and have the proof to back it up. There are a lot of us. The new residents have no idea what the villages is like. sooner or later they will find out.
facts not fiction

Oscoda, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Residents of the villages of Oscoda. There are survey markers in the 8000 block. It is up for sale. There is rumors around about it being a trailer park or low income housing. That could bring down the value of our homes. What is our board doing about following this problem? Is there a committee or do we need a petition? Could the villages buy this property? How could we get involved if we do not know what is going on in the villages? Are they going to put it in the news letter before it is too late to do something about it?
ETFlint

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

We are considering buying a property in the villages, but we have concerns to what they are going to do with the empty streets where tore down some row houses. Does anyone know? I have heard that area called the 8000 block. Thanks!
facts not fiction

Oscoda, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

ETFLINT As far as it goes. The property is up for sale.Now the township owns it. We in the villages can put a bid on the property. There has been residents who have expressed their concerns about this mater to the board. Years ago we voted to have it left flat of coarse, we did not own it. It is now zoned for housing. There is a lot of rumors going around about the property. There is a lot of things the board could do. Are they, that is the question. The property was to be sold years ago but a petition was passed and the person who wanted it built on said we caused a lot trouble and they changed their minds the sale did not go through. If we could pick up the property we could use it for the use of all of the residents. There is a lot who walk the streets in the 8000 area and would not want anything built on it. Thank you for asking about the villages.
Sandybone-nuts

Oxford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

SandyPurins wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Seymour! Who pee'd in your cheerios?
Did the ice cream truck not stop by today?
Sandynuts is like herpes, it just keeps coming back.
Sandynutsisgay

Oxford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

Sorry everyone Sandynuts got kicked out of the basement and was told to get a job by mom. He does not have enough time anymore to harrass you all anymore. If anyone would like to reach him he will be spending a lot of time at the Rainbow Club and can be reached there.
lookin to buy

Royal Oak, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Aug 13

Have the villages improved? I don't want to buy my retirement home in a place with so much drama? I see many places for sale, has the board improved. This post has scared me off buying there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oscoda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Tawas City, MI (Jul '10) 15 hr SheepForSale 22
looking for advice on renting Aug 3 new to town 1
Will Illegals be Transported Into Oscoda? Jul 23 Oscoda Citizen 1
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 23 gottondas 5,482
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Jul '14 maeball 169
DONT buy a house in Au Sable township! (May '13) Jul '14 maeball 8
School board not giving up on Weigel Jul '14 Good King Niles 2

Search the Oscoda Forum:
•••
•••
Oscoda Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oscoda Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000