Fire in Oscoda, Michigan Blocks Traffic on US 23
At aproximately 3:30 pm on September 8th 2010, a grease fire broke out in the kitchen of the Oscoda Taco Bell/KFC, located on US 23 in downtown Oscoda, Michigan.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.
#1 Oct 18, 2010
it wasn't a grease fire...get your facts straight
#2 Oct 18, 2010
Well Mr. Newsman what is the scoop!
#3 Nov 20, 2010
It was an electrical fire, caused by a bathroom fan.
Add your comments below
|Thomas Benjamin - Designer - Hale - DO NOT USE (Nov '07)||Jun 26||old house lover||6|
|Houses or Apartments for Rent in East Tawas? (Aug '07)||Jun 14||WeTheSheeple||17|
|Info on Christine Beardsley (Jan '12)||May '15||survivor||69|
|Debate: Gay Marriage - Tawas City, MI (Jul '10)||Apr '15||salemblack1980||23|
|Information would be appreciated... Moving from...||Apr '15||Michigan native||2|
|Sue Burnelle||Jan '15||Stranger||1|
|Tawas captured in beautiful photography!||Jan '15||Carolyn||1|
Find what you want!
Search Oscoda Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC