Investigation into healthcare.gov - a...

Investigation into healthcare.gov - a new hypocrisy low for GOP?

Posted in the Oscoda Forum

chiliman

Dearborn, MI

#1 Oct 25, 2013
Anyone else struck by this?

The GOP/Tea Party doesn't want ACA.

But now they want to hold hearings into why what they don't want (ACA) is not working they way they did not want it to work.

Will the GOP/Tea Party ever learn to quit shooting itself in the foot?
Old Soldier

East Tawas, MI

#2 Oct 30, 2013
I will agree about the Republican Party shooting themselves in the foot. Senator Schumer hit the nail right on the head when he said that the Republican Party isn't organized like the Democrats. How right he is. The Democrats do their fair share of mud slinging at each other during primaries but nowhere near what Republicans do. In 2008 and 2012, when Republican candidates were competing for the nomination, their debates were nothing but a big mud fight. To me that is a big turn off and I know I am not the only one who thinks that way. I think that the Republican candidates should have stopped throwing mud at each other in the debates and focused more on putting a Republican in the White House. When a Democrat gets the nomination, the rest of the party put their differences aside and they all give support to the winner. That hasn't happened in the Republican Party since Reagan. If you remember, a few million Republican crybabies stayed home on election day because their candidate didn't get the nomination or they voted for a useless write-in or independent. Most importantly, the Republicans need to go back to the conservative principals that has served them so well in the past, and need to give full support to who ever wins the nomination instead of acting like a bunch of spoiled crybabies. Democrats were put into office by government dependency, ignorance, spitefulness, misguided party loyalty and apathy. When you research all these factors, they could just sit back and watch the Republicans cut their own throats. As for your comments on the Affordable Care Act (AKA Obamacare) you don't know what you are talking about. It has more to do with control of the people than health care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oscoda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving from AZ to Oscoda. (Mar '08) 6 hr Ric 11
Info on Christine Beardsley (Jan '12) May 21 Got the Picture 88
Lennie Tidwillow (Jan '09) May 18 Lenny Tiddwillow 2
Please help me score in Oscoda. (Jul '15) Jan '17 You know it 3
looking for advice on renting (Aug '14) Jan '17 Bet you didnt know 2
huffing (Feb '10) Jan '17 Yes 3
unlicensed mechanics (Sep '14) Jan '17 Yes 3

Oscoda Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance