Why the price gouging on fuel?

Why the price gouging on fuel?

Posted in the Oscoda Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Driver

Oscoda, MI

#1 Dec 8, 2012
Why is it that fuel prices are up to 55 cents cheaper in West Branch and Alpena? Are the station/store owners really that crooked because it is not the market price of fuel that the owners like to cite in this looong time case........
The Watcher

Oscoda, MI

#2 Dec 15, 2012
12-15-12
Alpena $3.15
Oscoda $3.35
Price Gouging?
Zen

Oscoda, MI

#3 Dec 23, 2012
Was talking about diesel, but still what you put is still a 20 cent difference. Diesel in Alpena 3.69 and Oscoda is 4.09 and you would not call that price gouging? Even if you want to compare to Tawas or Harrisville, why the 11 cents more?
Tim

United States

#4 Dec 24, 2012
Zen wrote:
Was talking about diesel, but still what you put is still a 20 cent difference. Diesel in Alpena 3.69 and Oscoda is 4.09 and you would not call that price gouging? Even if you want to compare to Tawas or Harrisville, why the 11 cents more?
Another troll with multiple names!
Driver

East Tawas, MI

#5 Dec 24, 2012
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Another troll with multiple names!
Call me what you wish, but maybe you are just another Oscoda business owner who likes to rip people off too>>?? If you are to stupid to realize what is going on then it is your loss.
Tim

United States

#6 Dec 24, 2012
Driver wrote:
<quoted text>Call me what you wish, but maybe you are just another Oscoda business owner who likes to rip people off too>>?? If you are to stupid to realize what is going on then it is your loss.
Just admit to being a troll with many names! Now if I am ripping off customers, would it not be others that are to stupid to realize what is going on? By the sound of it you must have got ripped off too. Therefore you must also be to stupid to realize what is going on. Don't worry when you grow up and move out of your mothers basement you will have to grow up and get some education.
Driver

East Tawas, MI

#7 Dec 24, 2012
It doesen't take a rocket scientist to understand that you're an opportunistic douche, that preys on the weaknesses of others, rather than lifting his fellow man up, like a good Christian.

The only reason why I've purchased fuel in that area is b/c I couldn't drive through there fast enuogh.
Tim

United States

#8 Dec 24, 2012
Driver wrote:
It doesen't take a rocket scientist to understand that you're an opportunistic douche, that preys on the weaknesses of others, rather than lifting his fellow man up, like a good Christian.

The only reason why I've purchased fuel in that area is b/c I couldn't drive through there fast enuogh.
Cut the small talk troll! Move out of your mothers basement and don't ever step foot in this town again. If you do, you may never leave again. You say your weak, that is not my problem. If you want a lift, stick a jack up your a$$!
ATG

East Tawas, MI

#9 Dec 24, 2012
Does that make you feel like a big man? You are nothing but wanna-be or has-been! Why are all the fuel stations price gouging? I will post this same question in all the near by city forums seeing as to you are just a blow hard.
Tim

United States

#10 Dec 25, 2012
ATG wrote:
Does that make you feel like a big man? You are nothing but wanna-be or has-been! Why are all the fuel stations price gouging? I will post this same question in all the near by city forums seeing as to you are just a blow hard.
You don't scare me, you are nothing. You just pay the price I put up there you little pee on. If I ever find out who you are I will charge you double. To answer your question, yes it makes me feel great! I need the extra money, it's the holiday season and all. Just pay and shut the hell up!
Driver

East Tawas, MI

#11 Dec 25, 2012
Judging by your puncuation and such, you are just another product of the local school system. Typical looser! That is what these forums and BBB is for, reporting rip offs. Get an education and maybe you will understand.
Tim

United States

#12 Dec 25, 2012
Driver wrote:
Judging by your puncuation and such, you are just another product of the local school system. Typical looser! That is what these forums and BBB is for, reporting rip offs. Get an education and maybe you will understand.
"That is what these forums and BBB is for". That what these there forms is for!
Tim

United States

#13 Dec 27, 2012
Driver wrote:
Judging by your puncuation and such, you are just another product of the local school system. Typical looser! That is what these forums and BBB is for, reporting rip offs. Get an education and maybe you will understand.
The only thing loose here is you loser. you gotvyour wducation in the rainbow room with the rest of the qboy negros.
Driver

East Tawas, MI

#14 Dec 28, 2012
Rolled thru that sh^thole yesterday and speedway was 4.05 diesel and 3.24, the one next to K-mart is on crack at 4.29 diesel and 3.34 regular!! Harrisville IS 3.85 Diesel and 3.12 for regular! Go to Alpena and diesel is 3.79 and 3.09 for regular! Thinking all the fuel station owners in Oscoda are on Meth!
Hotboater

East Tawas, MI

#15 Dec 28, 2012
Don't mind Tim, he is just another typical Northern Mich. looser who likes to prey on unsuspecting folk is all..... Find me looser, it is not hard...
Tim

United States

#16 Dec 28, 2012
Hotboater wrote:
Don't mind Tim, he is just another typical Northern Mich. looser who likes to prey on unsuspecting folk is all..... Find me looser, it is not hard...
What is a "looser"? I'm not interested how hard you are! You are pathetic! "Hotboater" that definitely needs a Rainbow picture next to it. Lol!
Too funny!
Driver

East Tawas, MI

#17 Dec 28, 2012
You sound like a typical fat lazy doughnut eating waste of space! So judging by your responses i will assume you are a staition owner because any self respecting person who works hard for their money would, not you Tim, you like to be the theif, would be outraged at this robbery. Hopefully the government puts regulations back on this type of robbery..
Driver

East Tawas, MI

#18 Dec 28, 2012
The station that suprises me the most/least is Gary, wow what a douche! Way to go on robbing your loyal customers. Off on my run, will report prices as seen today!
Tim

United States

#19 Dec 28, 2012
Driver wrote:
The station that suprises me the most/least is Gary, wow what a douche! Way to go on robbing your loyal customers. Off on my run, will report prices as seen today!
Just because I eat doughnuts does not make me lazy! U nothing but a crap eating looser! I have to send my kids through college so I need that money! Gary oil is a good place! They are very helpful and a great part of the community. I would gladly pay a little more for their great homely service. They care about their customers! Some of these other cheap gas stations could stand to learn a lot from Gary oil! You may not be that hard but your skull sure is thick!
Driver

East Tawas, MI

#20 Dec 28, 2012
Ok, you are a doughnut eating fat theiving sack of sh^t! Gary just needs to wear a mask when they collect the money! Sad when you haved to resort to robbing the customer to make an extra buck.. Goes to show the buisness mentality in Oscoda!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oscoda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clear copy of letter to the editor from Ken Hub... (Feb '11) Sun GeorgeB 16
wkbk channel 11 Alpena (Jan '10) Apr 16 Lee 11
Oscoda Press discussion board is back!! (Jun '07) Mar '18 Plain 68
Lakewood Shores (May '08) Feb '18 Riverrat 26
News Letter: Question that begs our attention, actio... (Mar '12) Feb '18 Riverrat 9
Oscoda business updates? Feb '18 Andrew 1
Speedway Quick Stop- Service & Prices (Dec '12) Feb '18 MI_UP fan 4

Oscoda Jobs

Personal Finance

Oscoda Mortgages