Pet Parlor Groomers in Oscoda

Pet Parlor Groomers in Oscoda

Posted in the Oscoda Forum

OscodaGirl

Oscoda, MI

#1 Mar 2, 2011
Has anyone had any problems with the Pet Parlor pet groomers over by Kelsey's Critters here in Oscoda?...why does it stink so bad when you walk in the place?...shouldn't it be better smelling and cleaner when you walk in the door?...thanks...
michigangirl

United States

#4 Apr 5, 2012
That place is full of mold, the owner doesnt clean anything it started looking better last summer but now that lady who cleaned and did everything is gone so it is going to get really bad and nasty again.
Lilleyanna

Oscoda, MI

#5 Apr 17, 2012
I took my springer there last week, April 13th,2012. The interior looked freshly painted and I smelled no mold whatsoever. The ladies there were very good with my dog and did a great job at a reasonable price. I had checked it out a week earlier with a toenail trim for him and was impressed with the changes made since I had tried them in 2008 and couldn't stand the smell. The money I saved and being able to keep it local and the service I received will keep me going back!
jean

United States

#6 Jun 6, 2014
I took my goldens there last summer to get shaved and I was really pleased. The groomers were gentle with the dogs and the price was reasonable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oscoda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Info on Christine Beardsley (Jan '12) May 7 survivor 69
Debate: Gay Marriage - Tawas City, MI (Jul '10) Apr '15 salemblack1980 23
Information would be appreciated... Moving from... Apr '15 Michigan native 2
Sue Burnelle Jan '15 Stranger 1
Tawas captured in beautiful photography! Jan '15 Carolyn 1
food!!!! (Jan '12) Jan '15 Sarah J 4
DONT buy a house in Au Sable township! (May '13) Jan '15 light house 11
More from around the web

Oscoda People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE