Wisconsin man tells police he's done ...

Wisconsin man tells police he's done something wrong

There are 21 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 14, 2010, titled Wisconsin man tells police he's done something wrong. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

An Osceola, Wis., man called police late Saturday night to report some criminal activity - his own.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hello irony

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Oct 15, 2010
Deb wrote:
sounds likes he's been smoking too much. lmao!!
See the follow up today, dear Deb. It was FDA-approved pharmaceuticals which caused his delusion, not the pot. Once again, pot's thousands of years of historical safety trumps dangerous FDA-approved drugs.

Food for thought: MANY persons suffering from mental issues turn to self-medicating. The body has its own endocannabinoid system responsible for all manner of the body's repair, neurological function, digestive motility, etc. Often times, studies find those with mental illness have a DEFICIENCY of such endocannabinoids in their body. The body craves what it needs, and quite often, these people end up using cannabis to self-medicate. This system of the body was just discovered in the 1990's and much work must be done to fully understand it. That is why I would encourage everyone to demand from the government that cannabis be placed in the correct drug schedule which reflects its medical applications so that research can be done.(It is currently prohibited from being studied in the U.S., save for one person and institution in Missouri which the DEA has approved to have a stranglehold on this science.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Body of missing Wisconsin toddler found in trun... (Jul '13) Mar '15 Jess 5
News 7-year-old leukemia patient Jacob Burns, of Osc... (Mar '10) Jul '14 Its me Jacob 16
New Richmond Police under Federal Investigation (May '13) Jul '14 Bill 5
News Rural hospitals could lose special Medicare pay... (Sep '13) Jul '14 Attention HHS 6
News Polaris keeps some jobs in Wisconsin (Apr '11) Apr '14 EX-EMPLOYEE 24
Debate: Gay Marriage - Osceola, WI (Jan '12) Apr '14 Renee Neumann 3
Polk County Detective Roger Olson Facing Crimin... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Renee 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Osceola Mortgages