Interview with Gary Gray of Victory M...

Interview with Gary Gray of Victory Motorcycles Concerning 8-Ball Models

There are 1 comment on the Motorcycle Daily story from Feb 6, 2008, titled Interview with Gary Gray of Victory Motorcycles Concerning 8-Ball Models. In it, Motorcycle Daily reports that:

In conjunction with our review of the Kingpin 8-Ball , we had a chance to ask some questions of Gary Gray, the Victory lead Product Manager, concerning the 8-Ball models, which now include not only the Kingpin ... via Motorcycle Daily

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Motorcycle Daily.

george blumfield

Palmdale, CA

#1 Mar 5, 2008
Dear Sirs:
I have been interested in Victory Motorcycles since the King Pin Tour came about. I think that it is a fine motorcycle, and except for a couple of features that I don't care for (strictly personal after riding Electraglides since the time that they came about--about 1966), I think that Victory motorcycles are superior to Harleys, especially in the motor department Every Victory rider that I encounter, I go to lengths to ask the person what their experience is with Victory. In all cases, they give the Victory good reviews, except for the lack of dealers.
The only comments with the King Pin Tour is the following:
1.Move the top exhaust pipe to the left side and design the saddlebags deeper.
2. Enlarge the volume of the tour pack to the approximate size of a Harley King Tour Pak.
All comments that I receive on the Victory motors rate them very highly.
Thanks for your attention to this memo.
George

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ted Cruz Exposed, watch the Video. then Vote Apr 4 Vote For Trump 1
Vote For Donald Trump Apr 2 Vote For Trump 1
Ted Cruz Sex Scandal Confirmed by Washington Times Apr 1 Vote For Trump 1
News Wisconsin's Black Unemployment Rate the Highest... Mar 31 What was that about 3
Cruz & Kasich Plan Huge Cuts to S.S. & Medicare Mar '16 so you know 2
Cruz & Kasich Plan Huge Cuts to S.S. & Medicare Mar '16 so you know 1
Somewhere in Time Bed and Breakfast Haunted? Jan '16 Interested 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Osceola Mortgages