Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Health Reform

Full story: TIME.com 18,907
Missouri voters go to the polls Tuesday for the first-in-the-nation referendum on President Obama's health care plan. Full Story

“A have offended, Brickie, Dark”

Since: Jan 11

Blue, Suncore, Replay whoever

#19421 May 13, 2012
One of my favorite things to watch on here, is Dan Mortenstain, the Smifville pederast, go on and on about how everyone knows I am not from Smithville.

I have never actually claimed that I was from any town named Smithville. It is just a name Dan, get over it. I know these petty little points are all we have left you with, but do you really think anyone cares?

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#19422 May 13, 2012
ChilliFagDanNotFromSV wrote:
Well, there is ChilliFAG crybaby post. Now he will wait for a bit then post with his FAGfromSmithville ID.
Funny how he uses one ID to say that someone has a problem with the ID that he uses because he has a problem with someone else. Even funnier is that he thinks I am that very person.
So let's see here...
DanFromSmithville thinks I am DanInBranson (but he is too afraid to meet me at the Smithville Police Station to find out that he is wrong about that)
I live in Smithville, DanFromSmithville does not....
You don't live in Smithville. You don't even know how many traffic lights there are in Smithville. You think that there is a traffic light from the fire station out onto US Hwy 169. Duh!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19423 May 13, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Chilli," I have been missing you on here. Good to see you back bringing some wisdom into the thread. My big news for you is that I got to have lunch with Patricia last weekend. Fascinating lady! Lots of fun to talk with! She is cute and vivacious.
It looks like our educational campaign,("our" meaning all the good guys on here -- you know who you are), seems to be bearing fruit. "Smifville" is gone. So-called "AmVet" is gone. "SirTrav" has lost all his enthusiasm. "Norton" apparently has been "Resurrected." "SPC" posts far fewer propaganda items, and these are patently obvious. The registered "real USA" is so upset about clones that he is about to leave. Even my "groupie" clones have lost their zest for posting. About a week ago, I put in a couple of days of "psych-war" and it totally demolished them. They can dish it out, but cannot take it.
The current resident trolls are "austin harris" and "Young Person." They are both hairy-legged old men, pretending to be young and naive. They do a great job on the "naive" part. Ruth and Patricia are still kicking azz. Life is good. Welcome "back"! DFS has been helping me "hold the fort," while you were gone. That's all the news from "State Wobegone." (Apologies to Garrison Keillor.)
Good morning / Dawg / thanks for the update. I played hooky from work for almost a week / ignored this / the other MO "political" thread while I was off. I've made it through the priors on this thread / haven't made it through the priors on the other thread. So far / it doesn't sound like I missed much / as usual. Enjoy your day!

#19424 May 13, 2012
ANOTHER EPIC YDD FAIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that's right, I almost for about that. Dawg once admitted that he hears voices on the forum. Now here he is confirming it once again.
It's those same voices that tell him to make up stories about his life,...
Oh, let's not forget the other thing have in common, they are both Liberals and Obama supporters.
ENJOY YOUR DAY DAWG, YOU TO CHILLIFAGFROMSMITHVILLE. Unlike you two I got much better things to do with my time today. but I do thank you for the laughs!!!
This from the guy who says that DFS and Chilli "sound alike"!_8-)

You know what you have to do to find out about my military service and degrees. But you do not have the cojones or the cash.

Yes, all of the intelligentsia on this thread support liberals and our fine President of the United States. And will continue to support him during his second term.

As suggestions for you today, you might go to the Halloween haunted house in KC. Or go to the anti-Occupy KC demonstration, like you didn't go last time you said you were.(Don't forget that you can go back to Montego Bay today, too!_8-)

#19426 May 13, 2012
Dawg and his DINGLEBERRYS wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I figured when I came in from mowing the lawn if I checked the forum there would be Yellow Dawg and his DINGLEBERRY DiaperDanFromSmithville having their typical meltdown.
It's like having a couple of forum puppets that I can control at my will. Just watch how quickly one, or both, reply to this.
Let's see now FAGfromSmithville now says "he never claimed to be from Smithville" even though his names says Dan FROM Smithville. He calls me Dan, Dawg calls me "Smithville". So what does that say about FAGfromSmithville's chosen screen name? It says he is an obsessed ASSCLOWN that is OWNED by Dan.
Poor Yellow Dawg, still reeling from getting duped by a joke, that when all his lies get pointed out he has to pretend like it is some sort of defense for his his fibs that he tells.
What a pathetic pair of no life losers. Spend all their time on 2 outdated forums (this one and the Senate 2010) talking shit because they are too GUTLESS to go on current active forum. So they hide here like a couple of CRYBABY SISSIES!!
Awwww. Lookd Dumpster Dan Mortinstain has graced us with another of his agaonizingly long winded posts. Don't bother reading it, I can sum it up for you.

Here is the summary "I, Dumpster Dan Mortinstain, have had my ass kicked so much that I have to CRY and WHINE on here like the OWNED BITCH that I am. I am so STUPID. I put all MY PERSONAL INFO on here and now EVERYONE knows who I really am. Now I have to pretend it isn't true. EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE KNOWS IT IS TRUE."

Now that is funny.

“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#19427 May 13, 2012
********To_all_that********are _wondering_where********" Norton_IZ"

Seems "Norton" has NOW changed 'sides' in his political views and has joined forces with da Dems...:
http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TI79GCO8VK...

I am 'back-peddling',(going backwards on the pages), on that thread to ascertain JUST WHEN 'this' "Norton" made his/her/IT's 1st appearance on that forum... The entire bunch over there are infamous for this kind of behavior...

One thing for sure, you can rest assured that THEY 'are' keeping up with THIS THREAD as well as the Kennett main ARENA, I notice that there is also 'another' new-comer over there that is calling it's self "FlipSide" which is one of MY terms to refer to another site on the internet that is NOT a "Topix LLC" site...

Wondering just WHY they are so watchful of this forum/thread 'and' the Kennett Topix's Main Arena/Kennett FLOOR

Location hidden

#19428 May 13, 2012
********It_appears_that******* *"Norton"_began_the_ ONSLAUGHT********about_15hrs_a go:

It looks like this new "Norton",(over there), made the very busy, abrupt 'entrance' over there about 15 hous ago on page:

and this new 'Norton' blasted away between pages 29954 and 29961 with no questions from "Eman", "Gunner", "Fred" or "John Galt"..... hmmmmmm

The NEW "Norton" makes a sudden appearance over there and the GOP goons just accept that as 'usual'/no questions asked such as "JUST 'who' are YOU?..."

This entire thing SMACKS of $_PAID_$'handles' being PAID TO 'argue' and argue BOTH SIDES if the need arises...

The MAIN 'question' is WHY are they being so OBVIOUS at this time?????

Someone is getting paid big buck$$$$ to "perform", just as they are ALSO beiung paid big bucks$ to 'perform' over on "The Flip Side"...

The GOP has GOT to be pretty desparate to try and pull this kind of carp on forums/sites/rooms all over the place...

Wonder HOW MUCH they make $money-wi$e?

*I* am also wondering if they,(paid_debater$), have any PREFERENCE as to which_side they would rather 'defend'???,(Enquiring minds,(at least THIS enquiring mind), vant to know)!

#19431 May 13, 2012
Dawg and his DINGLEBERRYS wrote:
... Poor Yellow Dawg, still reeling from getting duped by a joke, that when all his lies get pointed out he has to pretend like it is some sort of defense for his his fibs that he tells.
What a pathetic pair of no life losers. Spend all their time on 2 outdated forums (this one and the Senate 2010) talking shit because they are too GUTLESS to go on current active forum....
Speaking of sh*t -- YOU even have an allusion to it in your NAME! ROFL! Were it not for scatology, you wouldn't have anything to say at ALL!

1. You claimed that you were going into KC to attend an "anti-Occupy KC" demonstration.
2. You did not.
3. When the lie was pointed out, you admitted your lie.
4. THEN you said it was only a "joke" -- like a 3rd grader might do as an excuse for his lies.
5. Now you use your lie in a desperate attempt to discredit the fact that I served in the US military, and have 2 college degrees.

Nice try! But your reputation condemns you. Better toddle on off to another forum, where you are not so well-known. You might even be believed there -- for a while.

Location hidden

#19432 May 13, 2012
Poor DIAPER BABY DANNY wrote:
5 minutes after I made my post there was Diaper Baby Dan there to reply. Just like I said, a puppet who spends his every waking moment sitting at his welfare computer waiting like a trained bitch for me to post.
ROFLMAO!!!!!
Definition of Insanity...trying the same thing over and over expecting a different result.
For the 1000+ time Diaper Baby Dan makes his little crybaby post about "posting personal info" because the dumbass thinks it's going to have a different result this time. The poor thing still has shown no evidence whatsoever that I, the person typing this post, ever posted anything of the sort. Just his his Dan obsessed assumptions that posts he finds belong to me. But the turd he calls a brain is so consumed, so obsessed, so broken and beaten by the ass kicking DanInBranson gave him he will keep trying it over and over and over. 17 months now, and 2 years before that getting his ass kicked by DanInBranson/ No wonder he is such a basket case.
Poor DIAPER BABY DAN OBSESSED LOSER!!!!
********WE're********from_MISS OURI********"Show us" the "post"(s)!!!

Why are you making idiot statements such as you just stated? We're in MO, the "Show Me" State...'and' we also KNOW that we are "Not Over Kansas, anymore"...:

Show us the post(s) that you speak of...

Location hidden

#19433 May 13, 2012
RUTH is COMPLETELY NUTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you DanFromSmithvilles mom? You both are a couple of no life losers completely obsessed with things on a FREE, and insignificant, forum.
Get a life!!
Better yet take your crybaby kid, DIAPER BABY DanFromSmithville, go get some serious counciling. Better yet a nice long extended stay in a psych ward where they can properly help you two.
And for God's sake quit pimping him out to truckers down at the rest areas.
********Hamlet,********Act III,_Scene_II********

#19434 May 13, 2012
Poor DIAPER BABY DANNY wrote:
5 minutes after I made my post there was Diaper Baby Dan there to reply. Just like I said, a puppet who spends his every waking moment sitting at his welfare computer waiting like a trained bitch for me to post.
ROFLMAO!!!!!
Definition of Insanity...trying the same thing over and over expecting a different result.
For the 1000+ time Diaper Baby Dan makes his little crybaby post about "posting personal info" because the dumbass thinks it's going to have a different result this time. The poor thing still has shown no evidence whatsoever that I, the person typing this post, ever posted anything of the sort. Just his his Dan obsessed assumptions that posts he finds belong to me. But the turd he calls a brain is so consumed, so obsessed, so broken and beaten by the ass kicking DanInBranson gave him he will keep trying it over and over and over. 17 months now, and 2 years before that getting his ass kicked by DanInBranson/ No wonder he is such a basket case.
Poor DIAPER BABY DAN OBSESSED LOSER!!!!
More of your denial rants. As if it isn't clear they were the posts of Dumpster Baby Dan Mortinstain. Anyone that wants to look can go back to page 776 and the surrounding pages of the Senate thread and find that they are your posts. Your names, talking to your posting friends, with your rhetoric, your language, your stupidity and your personal information.

When your mommy tossed you in the DUMPSTER it must have rattled loose what little brains you have.

Did you wish her a Happy Mother's Day. I'll do it for you.

Happy Mother's Day Waste Management Inc. from me and your LITTLE DUMPSTER BABY DAN MORTINSTAIN.

Keep trying DUMPSTER DAN, you have almost convinced yourself.

#19435 May 13, 2012
RUTH is COMPLETELY NUTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you DanFromSmithvilles mom? You both are a couple of no life losers completely obsessed with things on a FREE, and insignificant, forum.
Get a life!!
Better yet take your crybaby kid, DIAPER BABY DanFromSmithville, go get some serious counciling. Better yet a nice long extended stay in a psych ward where they can properly help you two.
And for God's sake quit pimping him out to truckers down at the rest areas.
That may be the funniest thing you have ever said. You calling other people no life losers and telling them to get a life. That is hilarious.

Have you stopped and realized how much you post and how often. You switch from device to device just so you can post on here on the go. You stopped posting under your registered names and post anonymously. It isn't our fault you were SO STUPID YOU POSTED PERSONAL,REVEALING INFORMATION ON HERE AND WERE IDENTIFIED. I will take credit for LAUGHING MY ASS OFF EVERYTIME I THINK ABOUT IT. You clone people. You post from proxy servers pretending to be yet even other posters. You have been playing these childish games for what 3 years, 4 years, 5 years?

Yes, you should definitely be telling others how not to waste their lives. ROFLMFAO!!!

You are the poster boy for don't let this happen to you.

NOW THATS FUNNY THAT IS.

Location hidden

#19436 May 13, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>More of your denial rants. As if it isn't clear they were the posts of Dumpster Baby Dan Mortinstain. Anyone that wants to look can go back to page 776 and the surrounding pages of the Senate thread and find that they are your posts. Your names, talking to your posting friends, with your rhetoric, your language, your stupidity and your personal information.
When your mommy tossed you in the DUMPSTER it must have rattled loose what little brains you have.
Did you wish her a Happy Mother's Day. I'll do it for you.
Happy Mother's Day Waste Management Inc. from me and your LITTLE DUMPSTER BABY DAN MORTINSTAIN.
Keep trying DUMPSTER DAN, you have almost convinced yourself.
Should take it easy on the little guy / after all / he confirms by his lame / serial posts here / that he's "Special" / as in Olympics. I pity him / he entertains me with his ineffective / repeated / windy / whiny denials. Thank heavens for him / his CON BFFs believe some of the pathetic lies he posts here / and everything Rush tells them to.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#19438 May 13, 2012
Ruth Chambers holt wrote:
********To_all_that********are _wondering_where********" Norton_IZ"
Seems "Norton" has NOW changed 'sides' in his political views and has joined forces with da Dems...:
I am 'back-peddling',(going backwards on the pages), on that thread to ascertain JUST WHEN 'this' "Norton" made his/her/IT's 1st appearance on that forum... The entire bunch over there are infamous for this kind of behavior...
One thing for sure, you can rest assured that THEY 'are' keeping up with THIS THREAD as well as the Kennett main ARENA, I notice that there is also 'another' new-comer over there that is calling it's self "FlipSide" which is one of MY terms to refer to another site on the internet that is NOT a "Topix LLC" site...
Wondering just WHY they are so watchful of this forum/thread 'and' the Kennett Topix's Main Arena/Kennett FLOOR
Hey, this is Norton and this is the only thread I read and this Norton hasn't changed his mind about anything. OK! Like I said before you're too out there for me. I don't connect with your language. I can't believe some of the dumb stuff on here.

CHEERS!

#19439 May 13, 2012
DANCE PUPPETS DANCE wrote:
See how easy it is to make the Topix Puppets dance. Yellow Dawg and ChilliFAG aka DanFromSmithville sit there all day mass refreshing the page just waiting for me to post. Like two little trained bitches.
You two idiots are OWNED!!!!
ROFLMAO!!!!!
Bet that whether I post again in an hour, two hours, or six hours from now they will still be right there within minutes to reply. Why? Because they are no life, no job, no friends, pathetic LOSERS!!!!
Yes, there it is. The claim by the dancer that she is calling the tune as she dances away.

Nobody says DIRECT HIT like Dan Mortinstain does.

Location hidden

#19440 May 13, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, there it is. The claim by the dancer that she is calling the tune as she dances away.
Nobody says DIRECT HIT like Dan Mortinstain does.
Poor little guy / from his posts here / it's clear somebody sank his battleship years ago.

LOL

“Impeach Obama!”

Since: Jul 08

Memphis, TN

#19442 May 13, 2012
In June, the Supreme Court will strike down key provisions of Obamacare. So, the vote is mostly moot anyway.
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#19444 May 13, 2012
Poor CRYBABY Dannyboy wrote:
LOL!!! Now he's too scared to reply so he just rates the post, further confirming the little crybaby is mass refreshing the page just waiting like a good little trained monkey bitch.
Look it's a Springer Midget on the Pole...ROLMFAO!!!!

Location hidden

#19446 May 13, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, this is Norton and this is the only thread I read and this Norton hasn't changed his mind about anything. OK! Like I said before you're too out there for me. I don't connect with your language. I can't believe some of the dumb stuff on here.
CHEERS!
I********am_the_one_********TR YING********to_find_out!

Get with da program, "Norton", we are just as 'interested' as 'you' in trying to FIND out WHY they 'cloned ya' over there...

In fact, we may be MORE 'interested' than YOU are..., get with the program and shut your mouth for once!r

Location hidden

#19448 May 13, 2012
RUTH is NUTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruth, this website has over a million different forums on it with prmillions of people worldwide using it. Do you really believe that only one person will be posting under the name Norton? How do you know the person on the link you posted wasn't on Topix posting under that name long before the Norton here?
That Norton is not a clone of this Norton and vice versa. It's just two people named Norton posting on Topix using that name.
On top of that I have never seen the Norton here use curse words like "bitch", not to mention the Norton on your link is clearly a Democrat unlike the Norton here who has common sense and is a Republican.
********You_DO_'know'********w hut_ya_can_DOoooo********now?:

G
P
U
A
R
!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 3 hr Abdurratln 2,880
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,086
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 18 hr Obama Bitches 530
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Sun grave digger 303
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Sep 20 Obama Bitches 10,212
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Sep 12 grave digger 6,936
Deepwaters Demise Sep 4 Deepwater Resident 1
•••
•••
Osceola Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Osceola Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Osceola People Search