Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
GOP RyanRomney DEATH WISH

United States

#61984 Aug 20, 2012
The REAL Truth about Aiken:

This is a person that the GOP has chosen to be on the House Science and Technology Committee, if that doesn't tell you everything you need to know about the GOP; then nothing will.

United States

#61985 Aug 20, 2012
Romeny Ryan 2012 wrote:
...and the Libturd feces meltdown continues with the SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY dropping her turds as well.
Same rinse & repeat drivel out of her. YAWN!!!
The press should ask him more about this posittion, because I suspect that -- hiding under that word "legitimate" -- is some old twisting up of a biblical believe that women are chattel and can't technically be raped by husbands and certain older male relatives.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#61986 Aug 20, 2012
OBAMA IN BIG TROUBLE wrote:
Shock poll: Obama could lose Illinois, Romney leads in Chicago suburbs
President Barack Obama could lose his home state of Illinois in November, a new poll shows.
A poll conducted by Illinois-based pollster and political strategist Michael McKeon found Obama leading Republican Mitt Romney by 49 percent to 37 percent in Cook County, the home of Chicago. That puts him ahead by a far thinner margin than expected in a county he should be winning handsomely.
Cook is the most Democratic leaning county in the state. It is also the most populous.
Those numbers do not bode well for the president.
He has to come out of Cook County with a big lead or hes gonna have problems downstate, explained McKeon, who said that based on the numbers he had seen, Obama polled only in the forties in downstate Illinois.
ROFL! The poll "shows" that Obama leads Romney, 49 percent to 37 percent in Cook County. That pretty well wraps it up. Like 12 points is a "far thinner margin"? ROFL!

Even the pollster agrees, indicating that "downstate" Obama is "only" polling Obama IN THE FORTIES!(What do you think "49" is?) Ah, hahahahahahaha!

For the REAL story about Illinois, RealClearPolitics shows:

Chicago Tribune: 56 - 35, Obama by +21 points
The Simon Poll/SIU: 46 - 39, Obama by +7 points
FOX Chicago/WAA: 50 - 35, Obama by +15 points

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...

Nate Silver's statistical analysis shows Illinois has a 99.9 percent (I'm not kidding) chance of going Obama. Right column, map titled "State-by-State Probabilities," put cursor on Illinois to see the 99.9 percent figure:

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/

United States

#61987 Aug 20, 2012
Romeny Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think it was possible for you to get any more stupid, and yet you find away to accomplish it.
The news for the Dems gets better every day!

United States

#61988 Aug 20, 2012
Old Fogey wrote:
MORONS take note:
The fact that a person has off shore or foreign bank accounts does not mean they have violated any tax laws.
The Republicans are doomed!

United States

#61989 Aug 20, 2012
You hang in there Todd - don't let them scare you out of this race.

Real politicians who are really defeated, have a "political gene" - only real politians have it - that automatically and magically turns the defeat into a victory, so don't sweat it.

#61990 Aug 20, 2012
Old Fogey wrote:
MORONS take note:
The fact that a person has off shore or foreign bank accounts does not mean they have violated any tax laws.
CLUELESS take note:
The fact that a person has off-shoe or foreign bank accounts does not mean they have NOT violated any tax laws, either!

What DOES indicate some irregularities is the fact that Romney has STONE-WALLED and has only released TWO INCOMPLETE tax records: 2010 and 2011.

What's with 2009?
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#61991 Aug 20, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the subject was gasoline''''''''''
Your first mistake was in "thinking"! You are a democrat and do not have the ability to think on your own. You need the government to think for your lazy "entitled" coward out-of-touch A$$!

United States

#61992 Aug 20, 2012
Is there any republican congressperson who is not an embarrassment to civilization?

#61993 Aug 20, 2012
GOP RyanRomney DEATH WISH wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of stinch... seems that it's not just coming for Aiken
The Bill That Todd Akin and (VP Pick Paul Ryan) Sponsored Narrowed Rape Down To A "War on Women's" Rights Already !!!
Aiken shouldn't quit... he's GOOD For the Republicans
Akin has brought down a firestorm of criticism upon his head -- BY REPUBLICANS WISHING TO DISTANCE THEMSELVES FROM AKIN.
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#61994 Aug 20, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden's comment was not "racial," or even "racial innuendo." We know you have to focus on such things, since your (presumable) candidate(s) DO NOT HAVE ANY PROPOSALS TO FIX THE ECONOMIC MESS WE ARE STILL IN -- THANKS TO THE HORRIBLE ECONOMIC POLICIES OF BUSH43.
Romney and Ryan stand up and say, "We will have to wait until we get into office to decide what we will do. And Congress will do it for us!"
Their only message is: "TRUST US!"
What hogwash! These guys are totally devoid of any plans ... even suggestions ... as to what should be done. The voting public is quickly "writing these guys off" because they do not appear TO HAVE A CLUE WHAT TO DO!
Romney and Ryan are running around like a couple of clowns, throwing pies at each other and at the Democrats.
TRUST YOU? NO WAY!
(If you do not know where you are going, any path will get you there!)
And thank you, Dawg, for confirming you are a loser and a coward by defending Biden!
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#61995 Aug 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Gaffe My Ass...INSANITY thy name is GOP!!!!
Gaff your A$$? No thank you, gay boi!!! Talk to YDD. I am sure he can oblige you!!

#61996 Aug 20, 2012
It's disingenuous for the GOP to disown Akin when they are very well aware that many of their congressmen and constituents think the same way that he does
I am not a pervert but the best part is watching the GOP rape themselves
Of course, the Republicans raping themselves is a "legitimate rape."
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#61997 Aug 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Looks like DAN needs to head back to the Bachmann Clinic for some more sessions...
Pu@@Y-RIOT-DAN, good luck with yout Ryan-Romney Health Plan...Because Marcus Bachmann won't be taking vouchers!!!!!!
bada BAIN
You sure seem to know a lot about the Backmann Clinic. How long was your stay there and how many times were you there?

United States

#61998 Aug 20, 2012
Romeny Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think it was possible for you to get any more stupid, and yet you find away to accomplish it.
The epitome of ignorance on display by the Republican Akin...:-)
Romeny Ryan 2012

Smithville, MO

#61999 Aug 20, 2012
Yellow Dawg CLUELESS Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
CLUELESS take note:
The fact that a person has off-shoe or foreign bank accounts does not mean they have NOT violated any tax laws, either!
What DOES indicate some irregularities is the fact that Romney has STONE-WALLED and has only released TWO INCOMPLETE tax records: 2010 and 2011.
What's with 2009?
Dawg you shouldn't be calling anyone clueless when you are as clueless as they come.
Romeny Ryan 2012

Smithville, MO

#62000 Aug 20, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure seem to know a lot about the Backmann Clinic. How long was your stay there and how many times were you there?
She was rejected, that is why she is so angry. They took one look at her and realized her gayness was beyond any cure known to man.
Romeny Ryan 2012

Smithville, MO

#62001 Aug 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Gaffe My Ass...INSANITY thy name is GOP!!!!
LADYBOY you probably have enough guys doing things to your ass to have time for anyone to gaffe it.
Interesting

Ozark, MO

#62002 Aug 20, 2012
Is there any republican congressperson who is not an embarrassment to civilization?
Is there a democrat who isn't a worthless cowardly loser? I didn't think so!!!!

United States

#62003 Aug 20, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Gaff your A$$? No thank you, gay boi!!! Talk to YDD. I am sure he can oblige you!!
Is Todd Akin the only honest Republican? The only one who says what they all have on their filthy minds?

A vote for any Republican is a vote for the thinking that Todd Akin had the temerity to express.

If you vote Republican ever again you are endorsing the behavior that underlies his sick ideas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bear Creek Frenchies Jul 15 Puppies 1
Women Who Hunt (Oct '09) May '17 Michelle 4
Fat women May '17 Anonymous snob 1
Is Osceola, MO a good place to live? (Aug '07) May '17 Anonymous snob 34
News Remembering the devastation: the May 4, 2003, t... (May '10) May '17 Anonymous snob 9
Any knows Chuck McGuire May '17 Anonymous snob 1
Anyone knows Chuck Mcguire May '17 Anonymous 1

Osceola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Osceola Mortgages