Randy Gibbs & Rachael Wheatley

Posted in the Osceola Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tired of Rumors

Plattsburg, MO

#1 Oct 31, 2009
I have been reading the "local gossip" forum goin on here and just cant keep quite any longer. What is wrong with everyone of you? Seriously. Do you realize how ignorant you all are? Not one of you have your story right. Either you say Rachael's kids are with her second husband, even though shes only been married once, to Arlin Tucker taking his profession to cover family, LOL, Arlin is one of the detectives on the case-and doing his job without bias. Whomever made the comment about judge Mike Dawson's property, make a call and have that followed up on! Whomever it is that has been closely affected by Gibbs & Wheatley's actions, explain yourself please. Im itching to know. Rachael not caring bout her kids comment, is that what she said or did you once think cuz she does care she is letting them stay at her folks til she can get things panned out. In my eyes if she didnt care she would have jerked them out of here b4 she had stability wherever shes moving to. About Gibbs, where is the meth cook, stealing ring bs coming from. Oh, thats right, hear say. None of that is true. Mallaney never knew where they were, cuz if he did he would have done whatever his job was in that situation. Everyone of you are shallow, ignorant, bored, inconsiderate axxholes.
Small Town Politics

Kansas City, MO

#2 Nov 2, 2009
Maybe you should subscribe to the Osceola Newspaper. Mug shots on the front page of them arrested for receiving stolen goods isn't gossip, it's a fact.
Amazed

Lincoln, MO

#3 Nov 2, 2009
I would almost have to assume that the "tired of rumors" would have to be Rachael herself. The hear say you speak of, well, I am a friend of the family and have seen first hand how this has affected her children. I would agree to believing MAYBE she was thinking of her children if she actually did up and leave them at least until she could get on her feet. But that's not what she does. She has no contact with them for weeks, and then when she does show up, she makes promises she can't keep and fills them with lies and it's other people who have to wipe the tears away.
Small Town Politics

Kansas City, MO

#4 Nov 2, 2009
Amazed - You are probably absolutely correct as to who "Tired of Rumors" is. You know, although I absolutely do not want to see any harm or pain inflicted on the children, to be honest, leaving them is probably the best thing that could ever happen to those children. There is no doubt in my mind that they are in a MUCH better and SAFER environment with someone else and not with her and Gibbs. There are very few instances where children are better off without their parent, however, I truly believe this is one of those instances. And Tired of Rumors, I obviously gave Rachael too much credit. I assumed she had been married more than once since she has three children, although they are by three different men!
Tired of Rumors

Cameron, MO

#5 Nov 4, 2009
Small Town Politics wrote:
Maybe you should subscribe to the Osceola Newspaper. Mug shots on the front page of them arrested for receiving stolen goods isn't gossip, it's a fact.
Yes, this is Rachael. Are any one of you woman or man enough to let me know who you are? That way if you have something to say or comments to share they can come directly to me instead of over the internet. Obviously you can see I am willing to stand up for myself and my family. Why do you feel you even need to comment on my life? If you go get a life then you wouldnt have so much to say, or would you. Have any of you heard the saying to "clean up your own backyard first"? Whats not correct is everything you have spoke of(AMAZED & small town poltics& others) I already told you where your so called correct information was incorrect, and who in the hell gave you the right to JUDGE??? If you comment back with the name GOD then I would let you say whatever you wanted but even GOD wouldnt treat fellow man this way. A good friend of the family would not disrespect this way, either. The accurate information you will recive in regards to Gibbs and myself is our local paper unless you talk to us personally. If its anything other than that, its bullshxt.
osceola resident

Osceola, MO

#6 Nov 5, 2009
Whatever happened to innocent before proven guilty? Gibbs traded in his backhoe and has bills of sale on everything. He is a victim her like everyone else. There trying to use him as a fall guy. Gibbs will give you the shirt off his back to help people out
Oh seriously

Lincoln, MO

#7 Nov 5, 2009
This post gets funnier by the minute. I'm sure Randy would give someone the shirt off his back, but only because it wasn't his to give in the first place! And it absolutely cracks me up to see poor little Rachael spinning her wheels. She has always been able to lie and manipulate her way through everything, and finally, her entire life is falling apart around her. No job, lost her house, losing her kids - their respect at least, has to beg from her parents to keep on living at what, 30 some years old. And she wants other people to get a life - wow. Yes, I agree that small towns are really bad about nasty gossip and starting rumors. But, so many in this particular situation have seen it first hand. It's not like this is the beginning of Rachael's ignorance, I mean let's be real here. From dropping out of high school to starting a family that she couldn't take care of, to leaving her kids for nearly a year and becoming a drug addict, to finally getting sober and looking like things would straighten up, only to fall right back down again on this road. Just face it Rachael, you are bound for failure you are nothing but a screw up. This is really entertaining though, so I anxiously await your next excuse.
RESIDENT

Columbia, MO

#8 Nov 5, 2009
tHE bitc- from overland park kansas is probably one ex that lives in harrisonville that has taken everything from Randy She is an evil cun-.She needs to go on and leave him alone. word is she burnt her house down in roscoe got money from churches, and other individuals. Rumors say she workes at a fireworks place and used that to start the fire. She is the low life one that ought to be in jail.After gettting insurance money that Randy never got any of. She got a face lift ,and a boob job and left him with a bunch of credit card bills and left him .he is always worked as far as i know. he has served his county for you people in the gulf. Give him a little credit
RESIDENT

Columbia, MO

#9 Nov 5, 2009
Rachael has been married once to John. Never dated arlin tucker ever.You people that think you know so much ought to get your story straight before opening your mouth
RESIDENT

Columbia, MO

#10 Nov 5, 2009
Word on the street is Rachael and Randy are going to get married.Good for them. Mrs. Jolene Wood is the one that is doing the family harm by keeping them apart.She is selfish, how would she like it if someone kept her apart from her man,and she is the reason the family is apart now.Karma will get her i hope.God knows that is not right,and hopefully he will take matters in his hands and punish her.They just want to get on with their life,and she wont allow that to happen
RESIDENT

Columbia, MO

#11 Nov 5, 2009
You people need to mind your own business,and leave Rachael,and Randy alone.You dont know details of their situation,and the law enforcement are as crocked as they can get. Gibbs has done work for me before and he works hard and does exceptional work.I was a very pleased customer .THANKS RANDY! Get on your feet again and i have more work for you.Love to watch you race that race car to.I know you had to sell it because of your EX wife.Their land just sold and he didnt get a dime out of it she took it all.How can that be fare? She must be doing the judge to
lowry

Columbia, MO

#12 Nov 5, 2009
What has gibbs ever done to you people,besides not take any shi- from anyone. Your so big and bad go ask him and quit talking shi- behind his back.Thats what i thought,he is a nice guy until you mess with him.Thats when you go home licking your wounds. A stand up guy in my opinion. I have one like everyone else.Its mostly people that act like his buddy to his face that are doing the talking
harrisonville

Osceola, MO

#13 Nov 5, 2009
Has anyone ever seen Bo and Her pill popping geek looking man in fuglys bar drunk? You talk about a couple of idiots.They think they are it. Her nose stuck in the air like she is better than anyone else.LOL! Her ass is as big as a house and she waddles like a duck.LMAO! Dancing on tables.Man what a man to go to after Randy.Dont know how she can look at his FUGLY AZZ! FOR REAL!
news for you

Osceola, MO

#14 Nov 5, 2009
Randy loves Rachael Let them alone and let them be happy.Go talk about her to gibbs and see what happens.HE will be in jail alright,for kicking your azz
Resident

Columbia, MO

#15 Nov 6, 2009
oh seriously sounds like Andrea (Kottwitz)Micke. She has been jealous of Rachael as long as they have known each other. Yes Bo has been a vindictive cun-. Its amazing that Randy is STILL being screwed on the little bit that he managed to keep from her claws. I know personally the love Randy & Rachael have cuz wether they have done stupid shit or this community thinks they have to butt into their personal lives they still love each other like I havent seen in a long while. Rachael is a beautiful person and Randy is too. I personally think that this community is straight up jealous of this couple and thats where most of their problems stem from. Stay strong Gibbs and Wheatley!! Show them what your love is made of.
alot of bs

Morocco, IN

#16 Nov 8, 2009
All of this on this page is BS. Does anyone on here really know Bo? She has moved on to a very nice man named Willie. Not a pill popping geek!! I have gotten to know them through the past few years and they are not drunk idiots. And for Bo's ass, I have never heard anyone complain about her ass before. She is a very attractive woman inside and out, if you really know her. If you haven't actually been at Fugley's and see what goes on there then maybe you should mind your own business. I am glad also the person was stating the word RUMOR in some comments about the insurance stuff. You know the key word was RUMOR cause 9 times out of 10 RUMORS are not true!!! I really don't think people writing all of this know the facts!! If you were face to face with Bo would you say all of this to her face? And if you were tall enough to call Willie those names would you call him that face to face? If Bo's ex Randy is happy with Rachel so be it. But Bo does not live in Osceola or Roscoe anymore so get a life, know the facts on everything before you sit at a computer and yes write a bunch of BS!
overland park

Osceola, MO

#17 Nov 8, 2009
alot of bs wrote:
All of this on this page is BS. Does anyone on here really know Bo? She has moved on to a very nice man named Willie. Not a pill popping geek!! I have gotten to know them through the past few years and they are not drunk idiots. And for Bo's ass, I have never heard anyone complain about her ass before. She is a very attractive woman inside and out, if you really know her. If you haven't actually been at Fugley's and see what goes on there then maybe you should mind your own business. I am glad also the person was stating the word RUMOR in some comments about the insurance stuff. You know the key word was RUMOR cause 9 times out of 10 RUMORS are not true!!! I really don't think people writing all of this know the facts!! If you were face to face with Bo would you say all of this to her face? And if you were tall enough to call Willie those names would you call him that face to face? If Bo's ex Randy is happy with Rachel so be it. But Bo does not live in Osceola or Roscoe anymore so get a life, know the facts on everything before you sit at a computer and yes write a bunch of BS!
For your info yes ive been to FUGLYS and yes i know Bo, and from what i hear those things about roscoe house is not a rumor.Another thing I would tell Bo to her face lifted azz and boob job that she payed for with money people donated to her
overland park

Osceola, MO

#18 Nov 8, 2009
Sorry I forgot I would tell big tall willy also
overland park

Osceola, MO

#19 Nov 8, 2009
The pill popping willy that came from his sisters mouth,so its not bs
Reply by Bo

Warrensburg, MO

#20 Nov 8, 2009
Rachael - Yes, this is Bo. I have been quite entertained by the time you and Randy have spent blogging about me on this website. Talk about someone needing to get a life! You have my number, please feel free to contact me if you would like to say any of this to my face, or I would be more than happy to meet you somewhere. You were this brave and mouthy when I was in your face at your mom and dads house. And for anyone you wants to know the TRUTH about the lies that Randy and Rachael have written, please let me know. I can prove the truth on everything. I really think you need to think about what you are doing here. Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Osceola, MO a good place to live? (Aug '07) Nov 12 Getoutofthishell 35
Fat women (May '17) Nov 12 Getoutofthishell 3
do not let jayme boyd babysit your children (Dec '16) Oct 31 How Bout Dat 3
News 2 Charged In Murder Of Missouri Antiques Dealer (Mar '07) Sep '17 I know 89
Bear Creek Frenchies Jul '17 Puppies 1
Women Who Hunt (Oct '09) May '17 Michelle 4
News Remembering the devastation: the May 4, 2003, t... (May '10) May '17 Anonymous snob 9

Osceola Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Osceola Mortgages