Movalley paranormal team
Ghost busters

Philipsburg, PA

#1 Jan 24, 2013
My house always had strange noises and weird things were always happening. I called this team to come in and investigate. I stayed away the night that they came into my house and was very surprised in what they found. Many of the photos takin had strange orbs of light in them and a recording had a voice that sounded like the ghost said "the night time is the right time" . The chubby guy that was leading the team told me it may be a bad demonic being so I need a house cleansing.
student

Curwensville, PA

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Are you one of the guys he works with? Let it go. He believes this stuff, what is it hurting you?
Grow up and be a man for a change.
The kitten

State College, PA

#3 Jan 25, 2013
student wrote:
Are you one of the guys he works with? Let it go. He believes this stuff, what is it hurting you?
Grow up and be a man for a change.
You are an idiot!!! Bully irritating idiot! Take your idiotic comments to other places. What is it hurting you that this is a post of something true??????? Are you afraid of demons? Does one live within yourself? If so, let it eat at you and take your miserable self off of this topic!
The kitten

State College, PA

#4 Jan 25, 2013
BTW Ghost busters, Glad you found help and suggestions. Orbs come in many forms and colours. White ones mean no harm. If you find ones with dark circles within them, that equals evil. Spotted orbs. Even broken orbs mean evil. You can even see black orbs. That is also evil. White are the most common. They are peaceful and mean no harm.
The kitten

State College, PA

#5 Jan 25, 2013
I am not a part of the team,,,, I do believe and looked this stuff up years ago to know.
the dogg

Tyrone, PA

#6 Jan 26, 2013
the kitten must be sleeping with one of those paranormal dorks.
casper

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#7 Jan 27, 2013
you gotta be joking right?
The Black Ghostbuster

Clearfield, PA

#8 Jan 27, 2013
Orbs are dust. The "paranormal" investigators are just local dirtbags. Where there are dirtbags there is dust.
Fart

Philipsburg, PA

#9 Jan 29, 2013
One time I took a picture of my fart and there were orbs everywhere. It also smelt like hell. Is that demonic?
Cookie Rodriguez

Philipsburg, PA

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Fart wrote:
One time I took a picture of my fart and there were orbs everywhere. It also smelt like hell. Is that demonic?
. I use to ghost hunt and I found that if the orbs are black or orange then you blew a demon out of your ass. If they are white then the are peaceful, as long as it smells like egg salad or kiwi. If it smells like rotten cabbage or skunk piss then you have a serious demonic problem. If someone breathed this in the would be in serious trouble!
student

Patton, PA

#11 Jan 31, 2013
Let them alone. If they want to believe this stuff, what is it hurting you?
@ The kitten- WHAT???
teacher

Clearfield, PA

#12 Jan 31, 2013
student wrote:
Let them alone. If they want to believe this stuff, what is it hurting you?
@ The kitten- WHAT???
Dirtbag ghost buster wannbe's
George Forman

Philipsburg, PA

#13 Jan 31, 2013
I bet if they saw a ghost they would run and cry like little babies!!!!!
real time

Altoona, PA

#14 Feb 1, 2013
ghost's are not real morons the paranormal virgins are idiots.If you have proof of ghosts put up some pictures you paranormal fools.If you still believe then leave your parents house's DORKS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Mills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who would like to 2 hr Hot guy 1
I make great money 6 hr Squeeze 3
Nicci's nails and salon Jul 25 Jink 4
Who's the douchebag... Jul 19 Web Boozer 2
Philipsburg fire arson? (Oct '15) Jul 16 Laughable 29
The first post here is from 2006 Jul 7 boohoo 3
World Class Traveler Jul 5 Web Boozer 3

Osceola Mills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance